20220309_105743 (resized).jpg
01917F30-5D3C-4635-A0FE-2D5432E58144 (resized).jpeg
20220308_152414 (resized).jpg
C7E368C2-D152-4737-B5A1-6FBEFB91B63C (resized).jpeg
1D162556-741F-4F2C-8400-61D40CD21509 (resized).jpeg
DAADB7DB-5CF7-4A9B-B9F7-4AE9C50A883C (resized).jpeg
D86D0F35-6F29-4C63-A0FD-AE003E7016B9 (resized).jpeg
5B476B4A-5408-46C6-BFF6-B775FED89A42 (resized).jpeg
There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 89.
#3201 2 years ago

I paid my Rush LE total over the weekend and was told shipping in 3-4 weeks for whatever that is worth.

Cheers

#3202 2 years ago

I hate LEAN manufacturing. hmmm.. let's see.. let's give them something between this & that, save $100 for the company.. they'll never notice the difference! NOT.

https://na.suzohapp.com/products/coin_doors/40-0708-00

https://na.suzohapp.com/products/coin_doors/40-0008-00

#3203 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Rec Room Amusements in Toronto says week of Jan 31 for Pro deliveries

Has anyone used them before? Thanks.

#3204 2 years ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

I hate LEAN manufacturing. hmmm.. let's see.. let's give them something between this & that, save $100 for the company.. they'll never notice the difference! NOT.

One is for home arcades non operational door (just pure aesthetic) the other one is operational and different material. For sure there's a price difference between one and two coin door, but not 100. Not a good comparison.

#3205 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

Do Canadian machines ship with a single coin slot?

no, two. My AIQ LE is a canadian game, has two slots. Anyone know when domestic pros are shipping?

#3206 2 years ago

All models advertised with standard, double-entry coin doors, I'm not expect anything less. It's probably not a good idea to keep letting go of things and being OK with it, it's good to call things out. If not, next thing you know, we'll have a home model as a Pro & the LE's will look like Pro's. No apologies here.

Rush (resized).JPGRush (resized).JPG
#3207 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Has anyone used them before? Thanks.

My buddy bought a Mando Premium from them last summer - no issue. They are advertising 3 available.

I think he even got free delivery in Mississauga.

#3208 2 years ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

All models advertised with standard, double-entry coin doors, I'm not expect anything less. It's probably not a good idea to keep letting go of things and being OK with it, it's good to call things out. If not, next thing you know, we'll have a home model as a Pro & the LE's will look like Pro's. No apologies here.[quoted image]

Totally agree. A lot of companies are doing this. Keep price the same or raise but get less than what you used to get. See this with food.

#3209 2 years ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

All models advertised with standard, double-entry coin doors, I'm not expect anything less. It's probably not a good idea to keep letting go of things and being OK with it, it's good to call things out. If not, next thing you know, we'll have a home model as a Pro & the LE's will look like Pro's. No apologies here.

I am OK with it. Why cling to that out-of-date technology in 2022? It's clear that most sales are in the home now. Barcades are using other tech to collect money via loading a card with money or using our phones make the transaction. Coins/bills are filthy and a pain to deal with.

I'd rather have a sheet of HD playfield glass for my new Rush... or shaker motor or one of a thousand things that would be more valuable to me than a coin mech that 99.9% of home users will never use. In the unlikely event that I would sell my Rush to an operator, let him buy a coin mech.

#3210 2 years ago

FYI - If anyone has any filthy outdated coins or bills they are sick of please pm me immediately for my address.
Thanks, RUSH on!

#3211 2 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

I am OK with it. Why cling to that out-of-date technology in 2022? It's clear that most sales are in the home now. Barcades are using other tech to collect money via loading a card with money or using our phones make the transaction. Coins/bills are filthy and a pain to deal with.
I'd rather have a sheet of HD playfield glass for my new Rush... or shaker motor or one of a thousand things that would be more valuable to me than a coin mech that 99.9% of home users will never use. In the unlikely event that I would sell my Rush to an operator, let him buy a coin mech.

I would love the option to delete the coin mech and save some money.

They are so few coin based operators left it's almost a joke.

#3212 2 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

I would be OK with it too if they provided a sheet of HD glass and shaker motor, but that's just it.. they won't.. careful what you wish for folks, it's a business, so there will be no HD glass, no shaker motor, no Expression lighting, and yes, no coin mechs. As a matter of fact, if they ship without this? Then we'll be buying all of those things + the coin door from Happ. I wonder when enough will be enough for most? Seems to me that all these features should be expected at these prices. I like the coin operated look, especially if you have a home arcade with classic games, it fits in much better no matter old or new games.

#3213 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

I would love the option to delete the coin mech and save some money.
They are so few coin based operators left it's almost a joke.

You honestly think stern will decease prove if they removed the coin door ? I don’t want my pin looking like a home pin.

#3214 2 years ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

I would be OK with it too if they provided a sheet of HD glass and shaker motor, but that's just it.. they won't.. careful what you wish for folks, it's a business, so there will be no HD glass, no shaker motor, no Expression lighting, and yes, no coin mechs. As a matter of fact, if they ship without this? Then we'll be buying all of those things + the coin door from Happ. I wonder when enough will be enough for most? Seems to me that all these features should be expected at these prices. I like the coin operated look, especially if you have a home arcade with classic games, it fits in much better no matter old or new games.

Exactly. I don’t use the coin mechs and with the coin door as is I love the look of it. If people show interest in NOT having a coin door, no way in hell will the price go down. At this point we should hope stern doesn’t take things away. Prices are insane at this point as it is on what we are getting.

#3215 2 years ago

I like having a coin door in case i get pissed at my friends and need to charge them per play haha

#3216 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

You honestly think stern will decease prove if they removed the coin door ? I don’t want my pin looking like a home pin.

Fair - Just seems out of date with reality and 2022.

#3217 2 years ago

It would also make it less attractive to later sell to an operator - they would have to install a new door unless they use some kind of swipe payment

#3218 2 years ago

A change over to a RUSH Owner Forum. A while ago it was suggested to convert this Forum/ post into the official RUSH owners club at some point in the future. 1. When should that occur? Is that time now? 2. Any suggestions for the new name????

PinBalt

#3219 2 years ago
C0605254-5004-409C-B570-63DA094FF496 (resized).jpegC0605254-5004-409C-B570-63DA094FF496 (resized).jpeg
#3220 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

A change over to a RUSH Owner Forum. A while ago it was suggested to convert this Forum/ post into the official RUSH owners club at some point in the future. 1. When should that occur? Is that time now? 2. Any suggestions for the new name????
PinBalt

Usually when the first game ships.
With those Stern photos should be anytime now…
Congrats to owners!
Happy to see other fans finally get this title and hope to join soon.

#3221 2 years ago

My player floor mat has arrived. Can't wait for my pin to arrive!

20220118_160032 (resized).jpg20220118_160032 (resized).jpg
#3222 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Ike:

You are going to stand on Mr. Peart's face while you play?! How disrespectful.

#3223 2 years ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

better comparison, but I couldn't find a site that carries both
https://www.stern-spareparts.de/en/coin-door-c120-sr3-1-chute-w-0-mech-501-5018-900_39802_11359
EUR 130.62

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-coin-door-for-spike-system-machines-with-4-button-service-assembly-wiring-harness.html
$189.00

#3224 2 years ago

I just want them to bring back a traditional knocker. The knocker is the greatest sound in pinball; I despise the squelch. What's supposed to be such a rewarding noise, instead just makes me cringe.

(Yes, I know I can add one -- and I will.)

#3225 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

I just want them to bring back a traditional knocker. The knocker is the greatest sound in pinball; I despise the squelch. What's supposed to be such a rewarding noise, instead just makes me cringe.

I wish I could upvote this 1000 times - yes, we need more knockers!

#3226 2 years ago

I have no problem if Stern eliminated a coin chute if they install a real knocker in all games.

#3227 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

This. ^^^

#3228 2 years ago
Quoted from Rodent:

I wish I could upvote this 1000 times - yes, we need more knockers!

Roger that!

#3229 2 years ago

This will probably sound ridiculous to many but I actually use the coin slot. I leverage a tax against myself per game and use the money to pay for other pinball items.

#3230 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

PinBalt

The Spirit of 2112!

#3231 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

PinBalt

Rush Pinball: We are merely players

#3232 2 years ago

Rachel Steele on Classic Rewind just talked about the pinball machine. Said the LE was sold out, talked about the pro and premium price, how many songs there were, and finished with "pinball is harder than it looks...at least I think so...this is one of the songs on the machine." Then played Spirit of Radio. It was a proud moment for this Rush pinhead nerd.

#3233 2 years ago

If this as been posted already, I apologize, but this is one of my favorite things related to Rush. They were finally inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2013. At the time, they were widely considered one of the biggest, if not the biggest snub of the time.

Here is the introduction of the inductees at the ceremony:

#3234 2 years ago

They've been mentioning it quite a bit on that channel. Rachel must be a pinhead, cause I'm pretty sure it was her talking about it last week or so.
Wait....is pinball now MAINSTREAM?!?!
FS: my entire collection

#3235 2 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Roger that![quoted image]

Sweet Baby Jesus!!

#3236 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Rachel Steele on Classic Rewind just talked about the pinball machine. Said the LE was sold out, talked about the pro and premium price, how many songs there were, and finished with "pinball is harder than it looks...at least I think so...this is one of the songs on the machine." Then played Spirit of Radio. It was a proud moment for this Rush pinhead nerd.

Very cool!

Kristine Stone is my fav on XM25. Huge Rush fan too. I would marry her.

#3237 2 years ago

Umm ….Knockers !!

#3238 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Ike:

[quoted image]

Is that the one on Ali Express?

#3239 2 years ago
Quoted from ramsfan:

They were finally inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2013. At the time, they were widely considered one of the biggest, if not the biggest snub of the time.

Passes.jpgPasses.jpg
#3240 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

My buddy bought a Mando Premium from them last summer - no issue. They are advertising 3 available.
I think he even got free delivery in Mississauga.

He has a Rush Pro coming in but priced at Premium price.

#3241 2 years ago
Quoted from Rodent:

we need more knockers!

lol, I had to carefully phrase my post so that it wouldn't go that way ... but I guess it was...

20220118_210000 (resized).jpg20220118_210000 (resized).jpg

#3242 2 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

You are going to stand on Mr. Peart's face while you play?! How disrespectful.

Well, I don’t stand with my feet together... bad nudging form... but maybe you do...

#3243 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Is that the one on Ali Express?

Redbubble.com but it looks like it might not be there anymore.

#3244 2 years ago

Holy shit! Did you go specifically for Rush or you live round the corner?

#3245 2 years ago

Caress of Steel, full album on YouTube top comment:
I decided a long time ago: every Rush album is my favorite

#3246 2 years ago

This is an awesome Flex!

Please tell the rest of your story.

#3247 2 years ago

All this talk about Animate here I forgot that
A Passage to Bangkok
is THE GREATEST TRACK EVER WRITTEN AND I MEAN EVER jajaja

#3248 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

He has a Rush Pro coming in but priced at Premium price.

He listed for $8990 Canadian on Kijiji .. Regular pr

#3249 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Agree! That "squelch" is an unfortunate cost-saving feature of modern pinball and I think really cheapens the experience. That along with the removal of the outlane return kicker.

#3250 2 years ago

Ok, left field question here, does anyone know if it’s possible to import the RUSH Ale/Beer to the US? It might already be available but I haven’t found any yet. I thought it would be pretty cool to have some for the unboxing video?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oxford, GA
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

6,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersburg, IN
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 89.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-pin-all-the-world-is-indeed-a-stage-and-we-are-merely-players/page/65?hl=konjurer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.