20220309_105743 (resized).jpg
01917F30-5D3C-4635-A0FE-2D5432E58144 (resized).jpeg
20220308_152414 (resized).jpg
C7E368C2-D152-4737-B5A1-6FBEFB91B63C (resized).jpeg
1D162556-741F-4F2C-8400-61D40CD21509 (resized).jpeg
DAADB7DB-5CF7-4A9B-B9F7-4AE9C50A883C (resized).jpeg
D86D0F35-6F29-4C63-A0FD-AE003E7016B9 (resized).jpeg
5B476B4A-5408-46C6-BFF6-B775FED89A42 (resized).jpeg
There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 89.
#2801 2 years ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Jordan had it that quick?

I thought he was asking where I bought my rush from, the video was from London I think

#2802 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Those are Borg staples. Pretty sure they’re in Iron Man, too. Anyone with a Kiss or Aero care to chime in?

Yep, in Kiss and Aerosmith.

#2803 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

What’s your favorite band?

I like lots of different music, depending on mood and i seem to pay special attentention to different bands and type of music in cycles.

usually comes back to pink floyd, def leppard, don henley, Stewe winwood, elo, bowie, queen, wich are all recurring favorites.

As of yet i´m mixing it up with Dr dre and supertramp.

BTW just saw the dead flip clip on youtube, the gameplay looks nice.

#2804 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

I like lots of different music, depending on mood and i seem to pay special attentention to different bands and type of music in cycles.
usually comes back to pink floyd, def leppard, don henley, Stewe winwood, elo, bowie, queen, wich are all recurring favorites.
As of yet i´m mixing it up with Dr dre and supertramp.

//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"10e7aae8499ffd740f3ad14cbc7545cd03a4157b-1641836505-1800"};
//]]>

Surprising you don’t like Rush then. Maybe the next music pin will be to your liking.

#2805 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Surprising you don’t like Rush then. Maybe the next music pin will be to your liking.

I like most of the later music pin. Considered buying the beatles pin on pure esthetics. It looks lovely.

Metallica is a great game with great music.

Ac/dc is a great band, with a beautiful pinball machine, wich i think shoots to hard and the lower pf is terrible.

Iron maiden isn´t really my band but the game is one of the greatest.

Kiss is ok, my sister were a great fan back in the days, but back then i couldn´t stop listening to out of the blue(elo) and sweet.

Led Z has a couple of really good songs, but the game(wich i havent played, seems a bit empty).

Aerosmith and gnr are both solid bands with solid pin´s even though gnr seems effort wise above and beyond, but many say gameplay isn´t there( unfortunately havent played)

I think most music pins are really great/good.

#2806 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I´m still trying, guess it´s an accuired taste.

I figure, since i like supertramp, i should be able to get used to the vocals and the drummer seems really skillful.

#2807 2 years ago

Neil is the best drummer ever imo.

#2808 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I thought he was asking where I bought my rush from, the video was from London I think

I figured that’s what you meant, but wanted to clear up any confusion. I ordered mine from Jordan as well. I helped a friend pick up a machine from Next Level Pinball last year and I was super impressed with the amount of time and effort they put into getting the machine setup and ready to leave the shop.

#2809 2 years ago

I am in on RUSH Premium. I never really listened to the band, I'm 36 and am just discovering them. I love their sound though. It feels like when I find a old show on Netflix and there are like 9 Seasons I get to bingewatch because I love it except this time it's with RUSH. Gameplay looked great as well. I was going for Venom but after the launch, I went for the RUSH.

#2810 2 years ago

listening to the stern insider panel interview and around the 33:40 mark, sexton mentions that there's a mode that unlocked revolving around 'the weapon'. that track is not a part of the 17 songs currently revealed making me think that we might get additional tracks with software updates.

I'd love to see stern beat out the 22 songs on JJP's guns 'n roses pin

#2811 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Oh, ok. First I thought, damn that was a quick as delivery! Lol! I’ve bought and traded with Jordan before. Pretty good guy!

#2812 2 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

listening to the stern insider panel interview and around the 33:40 mark, sexton mentions that there's a mode that unlocked revolving around 'the weapon'. that track is not a part of the 17 songs currently revealed making me think that we might get additional tracks with software updates.

I think this is just theme integration for the action button, similar to how they used Roll The Bones for the bonus. There was a spot on the stream where "Weapon Ready" flashed on the screen.

#2813 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

I think this is just theme integration for the action button, similar to how they used Roll The Bones for the bonus. There was a spot on the stream where "Weapon Ready" flashed on the screen.

Was about to say the same thing - I think this is related to playing a multi-ball song from an album you've collected, and you get spotted a "Weapon". Right now that weapon is an add-a-ball but sounds like more weapons might get added. Maybe something smart-bomb like (e.g. GZ button hold)

#2814 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

I never really listened to the band, I'm 36 and am just discovering them. I love their sound though. It feels like when I find a old show on Netflix and there are like 9 Seasons I get to bingewatch because I love it except this time it's with RUSH.

Some long-time fans' minds might be blown thinking about restarting the journey from "never really listened" to their current level of Rush fandom, except this time there's a Rush pin in the middle of it. LOL! I think you're in for a good time.

Bonus: Compared to many other bands you could discover, there's more Rush music for you to binge.

#2815 2 years ago
Quoted from PsychoPsonic:

Some long-time fans' minds might be blown thinking about restarting the journey from "never really listened" to their current level of Rush fandom, except this time there's a Rush pin in the middle of it. LOL! I think you're in for a good time.
Bonus: Compared to many other bands you could discover, there's more Rush music for you to binge.

Lots to binge on just on the pin alone - so happy with the amount of music loaded!

#2816 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

There are a lot of pins that shoot crappy like GNR

But at least it's a new experience and not the 4th re-skin of the same layout! Borg phoned this one in. And I like Borg and his designs, stern, etc., this is not a bashing.

If there's anything I think GNR could improve upon, it's code...

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2817 2 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

But at least it's a new experience and not the 4th re-skin of the same layout! Borg phoned this one in. And I like Borg and his designs, stern, etc., this is not a bashing.
If there's anything I think GNR could improve upon, it's code...

Bands do greatest hits albums all the time.... Maybe this is a Borg greatest hits. . . and a RUSH greatest hits.

#2818 2 years ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:Oh, ok. First I thought, damn that was a quick as delivery! Lol! I’ve bought and traded with Jordan before. Pretty good guy!

13 from him now, think I have a problem

#2819 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Holy crap that was a lot of purple!
The game looks like it’s going to be brutal stacking and building values rules with almost no time to pause and focus.
I really despise these strategies of ‘boost the values’ on everything as a game mechanic. Use in moderation… not across the board. If you need a calculator to estimate a shot’s value… you’ve gone too far.
Like (but not as bad as…) zep the focus on the song seems to rob the game of direct player payoff/gratification for doing things. No, displaying s score doesn’t count… think theatrics like the castle blowing up, taf storm, Metallica sparky, etc.
And the sound fx… the drums snd beeps… oi
Looks like a lot to do the game… but rules that are too virtual and too score verse objective driven

Agree. A lot of Stern games these days have lost the theatrics and the sense of accomplishment of progressing though the game. Gotta love those old-school Williams multi-ball start sequences TAF and TZ.

#2820 2 years ago

All you drummers in this thread will appreciate this.

#2821 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

13 from him now, think I have a problem

Holy crap! You got me beat by 11!

#2822 2 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Damn! That was impressive and a nice walk thru history.

#2823 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

absolutely not true. Ludicrous comment

LOL - no, absolutely the case. I had the game at home for a month (shortest ever) and I put over 100M on it several times and I've honestly no idea how I did it. I think fortunately for me the game fell apart and I returned it to my dealer.

#2824 2 years ago

Thanks for posting my video dood!

Quoted from Quicksilver1:

After watching the Neil McRae video, I noticed there was no high pitched beeping upon the scoop ejects. Maybe I missed it it being mentioned in an earlier post, but i'm guessing the sound effect can be toggled off?

Quoted from hiker2099:

I noticed the same thing. Also I’m loving the drums/Pop Bumpers.

Quoted from SteelNation:

I noticed that too. I also did not hear any sound effects when the spinner was hit. Maybe an older code than what was streamed?

Jack's game had much newer code than the one I played. That would have been shipped maybe a week earlier.

Quoted from Vespula:

That video may have been a different pin / different code? No expression lighting.

Yes this game was in London!

I've had a few days to think about the game - this will be a good Borg hit from my POV, a great layout (so what if we've seen only some of it before) the shots have a good mix, the code from Tim and Ray will be fantastic and the band have worked closely with Stern to make the assets available (whether you like them or not isn't Stern's issue!)

#2825 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

LOL - no, absolutely the case. I had the game at home for a month (shortest ever) and I put over 100M on it several times and I've honestly no idea how I did it. I think fortunately for me the game fell apart and I returned it to my dealer.

I think you missed the context. The conversation was based on this:

Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

Different strokes - I've tried to play GnR at least 5 times on location and am a fan of the band, but I've always walked away after one game disappointed. It probably needs to be in a home environment to be appreciated. I just don't think JJP games click with me, apart from Dialed In.

You stating appreciation for the game "makes no difference" in the home vs. on location GnR is ludicrous - so you must have misunderstood the conversation was about game play - it takes a lot of time, and effort to learn and there are many ways to play it ... you had it a month, and still you had no idea how you got 100m because you had spent no time learning the game. Imagine trying to do that on location? forget it.... Returning it for "falling apart" is a totally different conversation and maybe that is what you meant. I dunno.

#2826 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

You stating appreciation for the game "makes no difference" in the home vs. on location GnR is ludicrous - so you must have misunderstood the conversation was about game play - it takes a lot of time, and effort to learn and there are many ways to play it ... you had it a month, and still you had no idea how you got 100m because you had spent no time learning the game. Imagine trying to do that on location? forget it.... Returning it for "falling apart" is a totally different conversation and maybe that is what you meant. I dunno.

I owned one for 2 Months. 2 Months because I waited for 1 Month for a part to come from Jersey Junk!
Sold it! Was not getting played! Reason why it was not getting played? I got my Led Zep in at the same time the part came in to fix GNR. Fixed it! Then I was choosing to play Led Zeppelin instead. To me, It was way more fun! The flow on that game is sick!

From what I remember of GNR.......
Lots of chopping wood!
I do NOT miss it!

#2827 2 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

I owned one for 2 Months. 2 Months because I waited for 1 Month for a part to come from Jersey Junk!
Sold it! Was not getting played! Reason why it was not getting played? I got my Led Zep in at the same time the part came in to fix GNR. Fixed it! Then I was choosing to play Led Zeppelin instead. To me, It was way more fun! The flow on that game is sick!
From what I remember of GNR.......
Lots of chopping wood!
I do NOT miss it!

Thanks for sharing! We had similar experiences but different games. I tried zep on location and kept going back to GnR. I liked it but To me GnR was way more fun. That's when I knew I had to own it because I kept wanting to go back and play it and soon realized there was no way I could dive deep into this pin on location at 2 bucks a game and just too noisy. No regrets and I'm barely scratched the surface of it.... now that my work day is over... about to go rock on it now, as a matter of fact. Enjoy your Zep! Great band.

#2828 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Those are Borg staples. Pretty sure they’re in Iron Man, too. Anyone with a Kiss or Aero care to chime in?

When I used Pinball Browser on my KISS, I seem to recall callouts from some other titles that were in memory but not used in the game. My guess is that, during the development process, they start with assets from another game until the creative folks get a chance to complete the inventory of audio clips.

#2829 2 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

For those that are having trouble understanding the genius of Rush (and I'm sorry God took a lunch break and put someone else in charge when your ears were made ) but go to youtube, and just listen to isolated tracks of Geddy's bass or Neil's drums. Unbelievable stuff. Example A

You can hear a "splice" on the bass track at 3:30
How interesting
Thanks for sharing
Always loved playing along to the whole Moving Pictures album

#2830 2 years ago

Is Deadflip streaming Rush Tuesday? Thought during stream he said he's going to soon

#2831 2 years ago

I was trying to think of where I've seen the Geddy face on the playfield before......that character almost is a doppelganger of Richard Ramirez, aka The Night Stalker. Serial killer in the 80's. I showed this to several people at work and they laughed and agreed. Google him with sunglasses.

#2832 2 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Joel Stevenett did this 5 years earlier. Granted he doesn't play 175 songs, but he plays much more of each song and flows them together seamlessly.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2833 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

No I know exactly the context dood. I’m no Keith Elwin but I spent plenty of time trying to learn the game. What I learned is when you get over the flashing lights and the cool music underneath is a bricky game that seems complex but isn’t - it’s basically a woodchoppers delight which is how most games are from that developer. It has a layout that because of the constant multiball gets very tedious. But I’m happy to given in to your long time experience and knowledge of pinball, clearly I am being ludicrous and I have no clue what I’m talking about

#2834 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

clearly I am being ludicrous and I have no clue what I’m talking about

Agree with this. Listening isn't your strength, I get it. Listening to you isn't mine.

#2835 2 years ago

Rush interests me, but as a non-fan, I think a journey/narrative would make the game cohesive and compelling. Maybe this is already planned?

There are 6 planet modes? Do these link to the Cygnus wizard modes?

And do these link to 2112?

Just trying to figure out if the code is going to have a sense of progression, with a strong story line?

Guess it's probably too early to know.

'A black hole, known as Cygnus X-1 (an X-ray source believed to be an actual black hole), lies in the constellation Cygnus. An explorer aboard the spaceship Rocinante journeys toward the black hole, believing there may be something beyond it. As he moves closer, it becomes increasingly difficult to control the ship and he is eventually drawn in by the pull of gravity. The final words of Book I describe his ordeal: "Sound and fury drown my heart/Every nerve is torn apart."

The explorer re-enters the story midway through Book II. He has emerged into Olympus, where he witnesses the gods Apollo and Dionysus caught in the struggle between Mind and Heart. Prior to his arrival, the logical thinkers are led by Apollo and the emotional people are ruled by Dionysus. Apollo had shown the people how to build cities and explore the depths of science and knowledge, but Dionysus had lured many of them into the wild forests and provided love. However, his followers do not store any food for the winter and are caught unprepared. A conflict breaks out as the two different ways of life clash.

When he reflects on what he sees, he becomes tormented in the lack of balance of the people who insist on one extreme or the other. His silent scream is felt by the warriors and causes them to rethink their struggle and unite. The gods recognize the explorer as a nascent new god and name him Cygnus, the God of Balance.'

"2112" tells a story set in the city of Megadon in 2112,[21] "where individualism and creativity are outlawed with the population controlled by a cabal of malevolent Priests who reside in the Temples of Syrinx".[12] A galaxy-wide war resulted in the planets forcefully joining the Solar Federation (symbolized by the "Red Star"). By 2112, the world is controlled by the priests who take orders from giant banks of computers inside the temple.[21] Music is unknown in this world absent of creativity and individuality, but in "Discovery", a nameless man finds a beaten guitar inside a cave and rediscovers the lost art of music.[21][15] In "Presentation", the man takes the guitar to the priests at the temple, who say, "Yes, we know, it's nothing new; it's just a waste of time", and then proceed angrily to destroy it and banish him. Next, in "Oracle: The Dream", the man dreams of a new planet, established at the same time as the Solar Federation, where creative people live.[15] He awakens, depressed that music is part of such a civilization and that he can never be part of it, and kills himself, in "Soliloquy", originally titled "Soliloquy of the Soul".[12] Another planetary war begins in "Grand Finale",[20] originally named "Denouement",[12] resulting in the ambiguous spoken ending: "Attention all planets of the Solar Federation: We have assumed control". Peart described the ending as a "double surprise ... a real Hitchcock killer".[21]

#2836 2 years ago

Ordered a Pro - but one thing that concerns me is what appears to be the constant changing of songs with shots. I need to hear one song or most of one song all the way through, and not have a medley of 20 seconds of each song at a random pace. KISS and MET did this nicely. Hope this isn't an issue.

#2837 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Ordered a Pro - but one thing that concerns me is what appears to be the constant changing of songs with shots. I need to hear one song or most of one song all the way through, and not have a medley of 20 seconds of each song at a random pace. KISS and MET did this nicely. Hope this isn't an issue.

It's probably closer to Maiden, where you can pick a song, but if you enter a specific song mode or multi ball, then it's overridden. Once done w/the mode, it'll return to you to the song you picked.

#2838 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Could not agree more with this. When watching the stream, this was even more obnoxious to me than that infernal scoop beeping.

#2839 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

It's probably closer to Maiden, where you can pick a song, but if you enter a specific song mode or multi ball, then it's overridden. Once done w/the mode, it'll return to you to the song you picked.

Thats how i was thinking it would be

#2840 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I think Stern is getting much better at listening to their audience and adjusting. I wouldn't be surprised if the code updates for this game are great improvements. I think this pin is going to be a silent hero. Non-RUSH fans are going to come running in about 6 months.

#2841 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

spot on but I think the team will add the usual polishing on that to make it blend better and have some call outs.

#2842 2 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:listening to the stern insider panel interview and around the 33:40 mark, sexton mentions that there's a mode that unlocked revolving around 'the weapon'. that track is not a part of the 17 songs currently revealed making me think that we might get additional tracks with software updates.

#2843 2 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Rush interests me, but as a non-fan, I think a journey/narrative would make the game cohesive and compelling. Maybe this is already planned?

Agree! When I first heard the rumor of Rush, that was what I had imagined in my head. Not just a collection of song modes or collecting instruments like KISS or Aerosmith. I could careless about recreating the "concert experience" ala GNR. The golden opportunity of doing a pin based on a progressive rock band is the sci-fi, fantasy themes and deeper stories. The time travelling theme was a great idea but it should piece together a narrative or journey as you say. This is what worries me about tournament players designing rule sets for tournament players.

#2844 2 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

Agree! When I first heard the rumor of Rush, that was what I had imagined in my head. Not just a collection of song modes or collecting instruments like KISS or Aerosmith. I could careless about recreating the "concert experience" ala GNR. The golden opportunity of doing a pin based on a progressive rock band is the sci-fi, fantasy themes and deeper stories. The time travelling theme was a great idea but it should piece together a narrative or journey as you say. This is what worries me about tournament players designing rule sets for tournament players.

I have played a fair bit of LZ and the code seems really good and suits that game.

Way better than many people think as different ways to play it, with its unique playfield multiplier.

I was also hoping this game would incorporate some of the themes in Rush songs.....most of which I have heard for the first time recently!

I like what I see so far, but pulling all the separate elements into a cohesive theme would be awesome.

Presume the ultimate goal of the time machine is to get to 2112 and battle priests?!

#2845 2 years ago

I agree with many of your posts (and I've noticed this myself) that all the songs are available to play at the very beginning. There is no progression (like in GNR) to accomplish tasks in order to "earn" the privilege of hearing a song. I like the way in GNR that while you are grinding to earn a song, you hear GNR music in instrumental form. In this way, the sound design is much better in GNR. Additionally, the songs in Rush are interrupted by other songs as you progress, but I suppose this is better for game flow and keeping this interesting and chaotic. That said, excited for this title.

#2846 2 years ago

There are 6 planet modes? Do these link to the Cygnus wizard modes?
And do these link to 2112?
Just trying to figure out if the code is going to have a sense of progression, with a strong story line?
Guess it's probably too early to know.
'A black hole, known as Cygnus X-1 (an X-ray source believed to be an actual black hole), lies in the constellation Cygnus. An explorer aboard the spaceship Rocinante journeys toward the black hole, believing there may be something beyond it. As he moves closer, it becomes increasingly difficult to control the ship and he is eventually drawn in by the pull of gravity. The final words of Book I describe his ordeal: "Sound and fury drown my heart/Every nerve is torn apart."
The explorer re-enters the story midway through Book II. He has emerged into Olympus, where he witnesses the gods Apollo and Dionysus caught in the struggle between Mind and Heart. Prior to his arrival, the logical thinkers are led by Apollo and the emotional people are ruled by Dionysus. Apollo had shown the people how to build cities and explore the depths of science and knowledge, but Dionysus had lured many of them into the wild forests and provided love. However, his followers do not store any food for the winter and are caught unprepared. A conflict breaks out as the two different ways of life clash.
When he reflects on what he sees, he becomes tormented in the lack of balance of the people who insist on one extreme or the other. His silent scream is felt by the warriors and causes them to rethink their struggle and unite. The gods recognize the explorer as a nascent new god and name him Cygnus, the God of Balance.'
"2112" tells a story set in the city of Megadon in 2112,[21] "where individualism and creativity are outlawed with the population controlled by a cabal of malevolent Priests who reside in the Temples of Syrinx".[12] A galaxy-wide war resulted in the planets forcefully joining the Solar Federation (symbolized by the "Red Star"). By 2112, the world is controlled by the priests who take orders from giant banks of computers inside the temple.[21] Music is unknown in this world absent of creativity and individuality, but in "Discovery", a nameless man finds a beaten guitar inside a cave and rediscovers the lost art of music.[21][15] In "Presentation", the man takes the guitar to the priests at the temple, who say, "Yes, we know, it's nothing new; it's just a waste of time", and then proceed angrily to destroy it and banish him. Next, in "Oracle: The Dream", the man dreams of a new planet, established at the same time as the Solar Federation, where creative people live.[15] He awakens, depressed that music is part of such a civilization and that he can never be part of it, and kills himself, in "Soliloquy", originally titled "Soliloquy of the Soul".[12] Another planetary war begins in "Grand Finale",[20] originally named "Denouement",[12] resulting in the ambiguous spoken ending: "Attention all planets of the Solar Federation: We have assumed control". Peart described the ending as a "double surprise ... a real Hitchcock killer".[21]

Non fan non read...where did you get that weed from?

#2847 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Non fan non read...where did you get that weed from?

If the game is good, could become a fan

Song stuff from Wikipedia.

#2848 2 years ago

Lol..cheers! Couldn't resist

#2849 2 years ago

Have a go a caress of steel..not exactly a chick magnet album ..but to be so young and write this brilliant album.

#2850 2 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

The time travelling theme was a great idea but it should piece together a narrative or journey as you say. This is what worries me about tournament players designing rule sets for tournament players.

I hear you. I hope this isn't coded like Zeppelin. It's definitely not an "Epic Quest" but it seems better than Zep, but yeah there are similarities.

Songs and Modes
Select your song by using the left and right flipper buttons. Choose any of the sixteen songs: Headlong Fight, Far Cry, One Little Victory, Working Man, 2112, Tom Sawyer, The Spirit of Radio, Freewill, Cygnus X-1 (Book One: The Voyage and Book Two: Hemispheres), The Big Money, Subdivisions, Limelight, Fly By Night, La Villa Strangiato, Bastille Day, or Red Barchetta.

Song Planet Modes: Collect Records around the playfield to light the color-corresponding Song Mode. Shoot the Time Machine to start a Song Mode.

Six main timed modes:

Tom Sawyer
Working Man
The Spirit of Radio
The Big Money
La Villa Strangiato
Limelight

Main Multiballs

Time Machine Multiball
Shoot the Time Machine to charge it up. When the Time Machine is fully charged, travel back in time to Time Machine Multiball.
Three Time Machine Multiballs:
- Red Barchetta
- Subdivisions
- Fly By Night

Far Cry Multiball
Shoot the Lite Lock targets and shots to light the scoops for ball locks.
Lock balls in both scoops to start Far Cry Multiball.

Headlong Flight Multiball
Shoot the pop bumpers to progress the Drum Clock. When the Drum Clock reaches midnight, shoot the right orbit to start Headlong Flight Multiball.

Freewill Multiball
Shoot the Freewill Target behind the Drop Target bank to start Freewill Multiball.

1-2-3 Piece Combo
Shoot 1-2-3 to complete a 1-2-3 combo and light a Combo Jackpot on the Time Machine and a chance for a Combo Super Jackpot on the Side Ramp.

Bastille Day Hurry-Up Round
Complete R-U-S-H targets to starte the Bastille Day Hurry-Up feature. Shooting the Hemispheres Ramp builds the hurry-up values.

Instrument Drop Targets
Shoot the Instrument Drop Targets to collect instrument boosts.

Drum Solo
Shoot under the upper flipper when Drum Solo is lit to start a timed Drum Solo scoring round at the pop bumpers.

Roll the Bonus Mystery
Complete the Roll the Bones lanes to light the Roll the Bones Mystery award at the scoop.

Challenge Mods and Mini Wizard Modes
There are three Challenge Modes and Mini-Wizard Multiball Modes:
- Cygnus X-1: Book One: The Voyage
- Cygnus X-1: Book Two: Hemispheres

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blaine, WASHINGTON
Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 89.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-pin-all-the-world-is-indeed-a-stage-and-we-are-merely-players/page/57?hl=dr-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.