20220309_105743 (resized).jpg
01917F30-5D3C-4635-A0FE-2D5432E58144 (resized).jpeg
20220308_152414 (resized).jpg
C7E368C2-D152-4737-B5A1-6FBEFB91B63C (resized).jpeg
1D162556-741F-4F2C-8400-61D40CD21509 (resized).jpeg
DAADB7DB-5CF7-4A9B-B9F7-4AE9C50A883C (resized).jpeg
D86D0F35-6F29-4C63-A0FD-AE003E7016B9 (resized).jpeg
5B476B4A-5408-46C6-BFF6-B775FED89A42 (resized).jpeg
There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 89.
#2751 2 years ago
Quoted from gandamack:

When will be the Rush pin be rated on the top 100? This being such a niche pin, how do you think that will affect it's value over time? Personally, I think this particular pin (if it is a fun pin to play, unlike Zep) will be the next Gamestop stock.

Stop all this kind of value pumping speculation crap please.

Pinside top 100 is just a localized game to some people. It’s meaningless.

#2752 2 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

I get your stance, I do, because I always say the best Rush is Fly By Night to Moving Pictures, and I do see a drop after that album, but Signals and Power Windows is still great stuff. But yeah, you can't top perfection from 74-80

Agreed.ls and Moving I like Power Windows and every album prior. With Signals and Moving pictures being some of their best work with every song being awesome quinesential Rush.

#2753 2 years ago

What are y'all hearing on delivery dates of the 1st run Pros and then LEs??

#2754 2 years ago
Quoted from Calgedy:

Hold Your Fire is my least favorite RUSH album, Show of HANDS DOWN............although the recording of Subdivisions on that live album is wicked. Low End coming out of the beginning music verse.

Quoted from AUKraut:

What are y'all hearing on delivery dates of the 1st run Pros and then LEs??

I'm hearing mid to late February for my LE here in the Northeast.

#2755 2 years ago

Pinside top 100 is just a localized game to some people. It’s meaningless</blockquote

Respectfully disagree. The top 100 is no different than Becketts ratings for baseball cards.

#2756 2 years ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Personally, I think this particular pin (if it is a fun pin to play, unlike Zep) will be the next Gamestop stock.

I can only assume you've never played a Zeppelin premium/LE, otherwise this is the dumbest statement I've seen here in a while.

#2757 2 years ago
Quoted from gandamack:

When will be the Rush pin be rated on the top 100? This being such a niche pin, how do you think that will affect it's value over time? Personally, I think this particular pin (if it is a fun pin to play, unlike Zep) will be the next Gamestop stock.

If it’s sold 1000 LEs and has big demand for the other models already, how is it “niche”? Pinball is niche.

#2758 2 years ago

One Mod I would gladly pay for is something that covers the QR code reader on the apron of the LE.

A decal with a chain and another gear maybe?

qr_code_reader.jpgqr_code_reader.jpg
#2759 2 years ago
Quoted from tripp:

One Mod I would gladly pay for is something that covers the QR code reader on the apron of the LE.
[quoted image]

That’s just part of Sterns now. I’m just glad they’re working the artwork around it.

#2760 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

That’s just part of Sterns now. I’m just glad they’re working the artwork around it.

So much better than how they botched GZ apron

#2761 2 years ago

Yellow flippers should be banned from pinball forever .

#2762 2 years ago
Quoted from tripp:

[quoted image]

Maybe some sort of decal in the white area to blend it in?

#2763 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"d2d5d1636e9f345f24bfdbcb5d63f6885ac6766b-1641780101-1800"};
//]]>

Yeah it pretty bad. I need to print a card to put below the IC reader. Wish they supplied an alternative with it to put in.

#2764 2 years ago
Quoted from tripp:

[quoted image]

That wizardmod place has magnetic aprons that are pretty nice. They just snap over the top of the existing apron, covering the QR code.

I think they're in Europe, so shipping probably takes a week or two, but one possible solution. They have pretty much all the recent pins, but no Rush yet. Probably after release.

#2765 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

What am I missing? Looks fine.

C7C1CA67-315B-4F6C-95E3-E2E99FFE7EF0 (resized).jpegC7C1CA67-315B-4F6C-95E3-E2E99FFE7EF0 (resized).jpeg
#2766 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Great job Rush team! This one is special and proves how lacking GNR really is and how it shoots like a lame slow moving dog in comparison to Rush. Finally Rush has upped the ante for music pinball and has shown the world what a real pinball game looks like, with superior integration of the band. Not just a concert in a box, but a real shooters delight with mechs and interesting objectives, without being just MB after MB.
After playing mechless GNR twice the wow factor is gone and then it becomes just plain annoying to have all those lights constantly flashing in your face. RUSH on the other hand, has done the lighting so well, as to add to the game ambiance, but not take away from actually playing pinball. IMO, Rush is now the music standard reference pin, along with IMDN. Borg’s passion for this theme shines through.

LMAO. GNR is unique and nothing shoots like it. Rush is like several Borg layouts. I love them all, but come on man...

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2767 2 years ago

#2768 2 years ago

Love how you can hear the drum sound pop effects, rapid fire , as Neil played. Great implementation, thx Neil McRae for putting this up on utube.

#2769 2 years ago

Hayfarmer thx for post. Did you pick this up outta Spokane or via Nitro in BC?

#2770 2 years ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Hayfarmer thx for post. Did you pick this up outta Spokane or via Nitro in BC?

Next level, hillsboro. Simply the best place!

#2771 2 years ago

For those noobs to pinball or modern Stern games they ship with the music to low in the mix in my opinion . The game sounds and call outs are louder . You can adjust it so the music is equal or what ever you want. I believe it is referred to as attenuation in the game menu . It will also be odd as you turn it down in numbers to make it louder. There is also an eq that lot of folks don't know about.

#2772 2 years ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Respectfully disagree. The top 100 is no different than Becketts ratings for baseball cards

A small group of people can pump a game to the top in days… which is why nearly every new game gets to the top 5 as all the honeymooners wet themselves over their latest buy.

It’s meaningless. Just look at some of the actual reviews…. Garbage.

Never goto the listing to make a buying decision

#2773 2 years ago

Pass me a towel please

#2774 2 years ago

The Rush pin looks cool, but i doubt its a top 10 pin even with the rating pumps from fanboys. Every pin gets that especially during the honeymoon. Probably #1 for Rush fans, but after the dust clears, it will settle probably top 25 at best. Im excited fir Rush fans. Probably a fun shoot, but don't see anything earth shattering.

#2775 2 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:For those noobs to pinball or modern Stern games they ship with the music to low in the mix in my opinion . The game sounds and call outs are louder . You can adjust it so the music is equal or what ever you want. I believe it is referred to as attenuation in the game menu . It will also be odd as you turn it down in numbers to make it louder. There is also an eq that lot of folks don't know about.

Agree with this. Attenuation means to reduce or weaken so you either reduce or increase the reduction. Its kinda confusing.

#2776 2 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

The Rush pin looks cool, but i doubt its a top 10 pin even with the rating pumps from fanboys. Every pin gets that especially during the honeymoon. Probably #1 for Rush fans, but after the dust clears, it will settle probably top 25 at best. Im excited fir Rush fans. Probably a fun shoot, but don't see anything earth shattering.

Meh its all subjective. Some of my favorite pins are at the bottom or below the top 100.

#2777 2 years ago

There is 968 pinsiders logged in. 7091 guests. That's a lot of guests. Suppose the Rush fan base looking into pinball?

#2778 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Meh its all subjective. Some of my favorite pins are at the bottom or below the top 100.

I totally agree.. no real value to the ratings system.. but I do like good reviews when they are made. Some are right on..

#2779 2 years ago
Quoted from dozer1:

There is 968 pinsiders logged in. 7091 guests. That's a lot of guests. Suppose the Rush fan base looking into pinball?

Yeah, just saw the 7000 guests, could it be a glitch ?

#2780 2 years ago

I really like the angle Neil McRae used on his stream, would to see an hour of Rush, with commentary, streamed this way. It really showed how many times the ramp goes up and down , ball reaction in the pops, etc.

#2781 2 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Doesn't matter. It looks to be a good game and that's what I wanted to see, I didn't expect less from John + gang.

Rush theme will make it #1 for many buyers.

#2782 2 years ago

Another gameplay video

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2783 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

What am I missing? Looks fine.
[quoted image]

The pro one doesn’t look good unfortunately. LE looks great on Godzilla

#2784 2 years ago
Quoted from TeaHaus:

and Rush fans have thought this forever.........here's Alex doing his acceptance

This should be a midnight madness frenzy multiball mode

#2785 2 years ago

After watching the Neil McRae video, I noticed there was no high pitched beeping upon the scoop ejects. Maybe I missed it it being mentioned in an earlier post, but i'm guessing the sound effect can be toggled off?

#2786 2 years ago
Quoted from Quicksilver1:

After watching the Neil McRae video, I noticed there was no high pitched beeping upon the scoop ejects. Maybe I missed it it in an earlier post, but i'm guessing the sound effect can be toggled off?

I noticed the same thing. Also I’m loving the drums/Pop Bumpers.

#2787 2 years ago
Quoted from Quicksilver1:

After watching the Neil McRae video, I noticed there was no high pitched beeping upon the scoop ejects. Maybe I missed it it in an earlier post, but i'm guessing the sound effect can be toggled off?

I noticed that too. I also did not hear any sound effects when the spinner was hit. Maybe an older code than what was streamed?

#2788 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Next level, hillsboro. Simply the best place!

Jordan had it that quick?

#2789 2 years ago

Game looks good from the angle on these new videos, I like the Starman in the middle of the slings and even without the expression lighting, the colors seem to reflect nicely off the sides.

#2790 2 years ago
Quoted from dozer1:

It's surprising that manufacturers haven't taken the lead in opening posts. A well planned and informative presentation in the open may benefit, not only our guests, but pinball in general. Rumor has it, that Stern is planning their own forum.

#2791 2 years ago

Anyone else noticed there are several callouts re-used from MET?
For instance: “You can have it back”, “I will give you a chance to redeem yourself.”
Heard a few others in the Deadflip stream also.
I guess Borg really liked them.

#2792 2 years ago
Quoted from Bundy:

For instance: “You can have it back”, “I will give you a chance to redeem yourself.”

#2793 2 years ago
Quoted from Bundy:

AFAIK funhouse was the first use of “You can have it back”. Nobody does it better than Rudy.

#2794 2 years ago

That video may have been a different pin / different code? No expression lighting.

#2795 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

That video may have been a different pin / different code? No expression lighting.

The Dead Flip stream showed a Premium with the lighting upgraded. Only the LEs come with Expression Lighting standard for RUSH.

#2796 2 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

LMAO. GNR is unique and nothing shoots like it. Rush is like several Borg layouts. I love them all, but come on man...

There are a lot of pins that shoot crappy like GNR

#2797 2 years ago
Quoted from tripp:

[quoted image]

That might not be a good idea. I think there is a reason why they don’t have the area around the reader filled in with designs and darker colors. The white allows the reader to see the QR code when the phone covers it up. Even though you would think a smartphone gives off enough light, the white box may be a design choice to allow it work better as almost like a reflective surface to read phones easier. This is pure speculation, but maybe there is a reason for this to be like this on all Insider kits.

#2798 2 years ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Jordan had it that quick?

The video posted is a pre-production demo machine. Sounds like the first Pro models will ship out some time in February.

#2799 2 years ago
Quoted from Bundy:

Those are Borg staples. Pretty sure they’re in Iron Man, too. Anyone with a Kiss or Aero care to chime in?

#2800 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Those are Borg staples. Pretty sure they’re in Iron Man, too. Anyone with a Kiss or Aero care to chime in?

I know "you can have it back" is in kiss

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 89.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-pin-all-the-world-is-indeed-a-stage-and-we-are-merely-players/page/56?hl=hawks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.