20220309_105743 (resized).jpg
01917F30-5D3C-4635-A0FE-2D5432E58144 (resized).jpeg
20220308_152414 (resized).jpg
C7E368C2-D152-4737-B5A1-6FBEFB91B63C (resized).jpeg
1D162556-741F-4F2C-8400-61D40CD21509 (resized).jpeg
DAADB7DB-5CF7-4A9B-B9F7-4AE9C50A883C (resized).jpeg
D86D0F35-6F29-4C63-A0FD-AE003E7016B9 (resized).jpeg
5B476B4A-5408-46C6-BFF6-B775FED89A42 (resized).jpeg

There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 89.
#2551 2 years ago
Quoted from DRDAVE:

The LE touts 3 channel amplifier with upgraded speakers.
Would buying a pinwoofer system to replace the Stern LE speaker system be worth doing / a big step up?

mine is already here waiting.I have bought them for all my favorite machines and never been disappointed.

#2552 2 years ago
Quoted from Rodent:

anybody know where the on/off switch is? if it on the bottom right of the upper cab, I'm going to need to find a way to access the power switch when this is added to my lineup
for reference, the switch on a STh LE is in the bottom right of the upper cab. my SO can't reach that location, so I needed to reorganize the lineup to accommodate.

you can buy a 3 pack of receptacles with a remote off on switch on amazon,works great for me.

#2553 2 years ago

New couch pillows while I wait for the game to arrive

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2554 2 years ago

I like the basic, non-jeweled song inserts. Takes me back to the EM era when I was listening to early RUSH.

8F022BF0-6C26-44B8-880A-ADDC7052105F (resized).jpeg8F022BF0-6C26-44B8-880A-ADDC7052105F (resized).jpeg
#2555 2 years ago

Well, got the disappointing news from my dealer.
They couldn’t secure me an LE.
Frankly, they have really let me down.
This is the second time I have requested an LE from them with failure. I’m Not one of those guys who has to have Every LE.

Seems to me they have their lists and any “new” pinheads just get screwed.
Suppose I’ll always be “new” and off the list.

How can I compete with guys who just put their money down on the list and take EVERY LE that comes? And the dealer just accommodates to those guys.

There are 4 pins that are important enough for me to want LE. (Been waiting years for them and 2 have now been made)

Iron Maiden (dealer screwed me)
Rush (seems I’m not eligible for their “list”)
Pink Floyd (if ever made)
Back to the future (if ever made)

Rather disappointed right now.

#2556 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

This is the second time I have requested an LE from them with failure. I’m Not one of those guys who has to have Every LE.
How can I compete with guys who just put their money down on the list and take EVERY LE that comes? And the dealer just accommodates to those guys.
There are 4 pins that are important enough for me to want LE. (Been waiting years for them and 2 have now been made)

It is tough, I got stuck buying a RUSH just to maintain a place on my distro's list. Pink Floyd maybe obtainable for you but Back to the Future is going to be a very tough LE to get. Harder then ZILLA. I would suggest buying the first one you can a just a bit over MSRP, wait and you will pay way more for that one.

#2557 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Just a tip for you guys, lots of used woofers on Marketplace. Picked up a $300 Klipsch for $100 last night.

Monoprice has some decent active subs at a good price. They also have slimline versions for people that don't like the look of a big box under the pin, these can be placed vertically or even mounted on the wall.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2558 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

you can buy a 3 pack of receptacles with a remote off on switch on amazon,works great for me.

That’s what I use for my pins, jukeboxes, and my surround sound system /projector. Best and cheap solution. Only issue is remembering which number button turns on what lol.

#2559 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

That's exactly what I use. I used to use Polk SW10s on my games, but when Costco had the Klipsch R12SW for only $50 more, I couldn't pass it up. Now I use it on Zeppelin and have two more in boxes waiting for future games. Go ahead and annoy the whole house; that's what they make headphone jacks for if the wife threatens to contact a lawyer.
PS - After all, isn't the Klipsch motto "Pissing off the neighbors since 1946"?

Hey there, since you have had games with both the Polk and Klipsch, can you comment on the comparison? Thanks!!!

#2560 2 years ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

Thanks for posting this. That helps somewhat, but at this stage it's sounding a little too "tournament calculator" for my tastes. I was really hoping to see some creative, objective-based modes that made clever use of the storylines of the songs.

I'll politely disagree with the notion that they haven't made the modes somewhat story-based. Working Man requires getting the drum clock to 5 pm, Limelight involves hitting shots to increase your fame then escape it at the end, Spirit of Radio makes you "blast radio waves" by hitting the spinner. It's not in the rulesheet yet, but there was an RPM component to Red Barchetta Multiball, plus the aforementioned Fly By Night mode where you turn out the lights. I was actually pretty pleased with the balance of tournament-style and story-based rules this early on.

#2561 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

I would say yes and no to your LE distributor dissapointment. Per your posts you were still looking at a Pro 1 day ago. To be dissapointed because you wait a week in to decide you now want an LE would be somewhat on you. They only have so many and at announcement many were still able to get secure an LE at the finish line. Pinball has become a snooze you loose buying decision lately. Yes it would be great if you had weeks to ponder your decision but 1000 in a Global sale is really not that many with an ever growing hobby.

#2562 2 years ago
Quoted from ramsfan:

Hey there, since you have had games with both the Polk and Klipsch, can you comment on the comparison? Thanks!!!

I use a Polk, monoprice, and an onkyo. For me the onkyo surprisingly sounded the best. Did not really hear much of a difference between the Polk and the $60 monoprice sub I bought on Amazon.

#2564 2 years ago

I have said this is an Excellent Pro.
But I have always wanted the LE,
Tho I recognize there are die hard fans who likely deserve it more than I do.

I had doubts just as anyone would
However, this is a Pin I would more than happily pay and buy LE blind unseen. As I would have with Maiden before.

I will be getting the premium.
And I contacted my distributor about this pin more than a year ago, with follow up emails along the way.

Just clarifying.

Quoted from Yelobird:

I would say yes and no to your LE distributor dissapointment. Per your posts you were still looking at a Pro 1 day ago. To be dissapointed because you wait a week in to decide you now want an LE would be somewhat on you. They only have so many and at announcement many were still able to get secure an LE at the finish line. Pinball has become a snooze you loose buying decision lately. Yes it would be great if you had weeks to ponder your decision but 1000 in a Global sale is really not that many with an ever growing hobby.

#2565 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

Sorry to hear about that. It's FOMO, try not to let it bother you. There's nothing to fear missing out on other than your $. All models of Rush are awesome. But Rush Pro may go down as Borg's greatest Pro ever made, right there with Met, Tron & Aerosmith. I wouldn't be upset about it all, you could buy a Rush Pro & if bought an Maiden Pro when it came out? You'd have 2 awesome games for the price of that one LE.. put your name in the hat for the others LE's if you really want but after playing those other 2? you may not want to.

#2566 2 years ago

Happy that Rush gets a pin. Love the Art, except the goofy characters of them in the middle of the playfield. Either stick with a Hugh Syme “Starman” or make it a graphic like trio similar to what Donnie did with Aerosmith.

As others have said, hopefully the call outs get a little more juiced. For the love of pinball, lose that fire alarm sound!!! Keep the nutty Deadpool like sounds to that pin. (Perhaps use a synthesized type of sound that the band is known for?)

Other than that, Great job by Stern for the greatest band ever to open your mindset to a world of better rock music.

#2567 2 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

Question for the Rush fans - in game play on the screen I saw Red Barchetta multiball - Did one of the band members own a Ferrari Barchetta or what ?

It's a song about a future in which sports cars have been outlawed.

Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

Neil Peart's favorite car was the 1948 Ferrari 166MM ″Barchetta.

Quoted from kool1:

I feel like I need to add a Barchetta to the playfield.. Definitely thinking about it.

Got you guys covered here (attn: kool1 )... got a bunch of these GORGEOUS models, perfect size for in the game. Working on some bridge/road ideas for the mount, so not ready for pre-orders yet but you can PM me to get on a waitlist.

#2568 2 years ago

Am I the only one who perceived the spinner sound as a dead rip from the sound used on Flash?

It's so early 80's and fits with the goofiness aspect the band members brought into play, but I have to stop wondering who's playing Flash in the bedroom (kinda like the urge to check my smoke detector alarm's battery that the chirping squak induces)

#2569 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

I'll politely disagree with the notion that they haven't made the modes somewhat story-based. Working Man requires getting the drum clock to 5 pm, Limelight involves hitting shots to increase your fame then escape it at the end, Spirit of Radio makes you "blast radio waves" by hitting the spinner. It's not in the rulesheet yet, but there was an RPM component to Red Barchetta Multiball, plus the aforementioned Fly By Night mode where you turn out the lights. I was actually pretty pleased with the balance of tournament-style and story-based rules this early on.

Raymond reached out via PM, and I think it was just the limitations of the launch stream that left me with the wrong impression. He described how they designed the modes around the themes of the songs, and it sounds like exactly the kind of creative tie-ins I was hoping to see. Consider my fears assuaged.

Thanks for reaching out, Ray, can't wait to play it!

#2570 2 years ago

Raymond reached out via PM, and I think it was just the limitations of the launch stream that left me with the wrong impression. He described how they designed the modes around the themes of the songs, and it sounds like exactly the kind of creative tie-ins I was hoping to see. Consider my fears assuaged.

Thanks for reaching out, Ray, can't wait to play it!

Pinball people are the greatest.

#2571 2 years ago

I am being truly reminded as well
Pinball people and mg fellow Pinheads…

Truly amazing and kind people.

#2572 2 years ago

The pin looks like a flow monster and I think it will be a high adrenaline style of gameplay.
Code will be polished and I think if you’re a Rush fan, this will be a blast to shoot.
However, I agree with many, the scoop beeping sound needs to be removed or vastly reduced.
I’m looking forward to receiving my Rush, turning down the lights, pumping up the music and rocking out to Rush with a few beers.

#2573 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Maybe you'll be able to enjoy them with a $1299 topper, but don't for a second believe you're going to get these songs as DLC for a "nominal fee".

If I’m buying a topper either way then it’s just a bonus if it includes some songs.

#2574 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

I am being truly reminded as well
Pinball people and mg fellow Pinheads…
Truly amazing and kind people.

Dont give up yet.I know a lot of people had no interest in Rush and bought to make a quick buck or trade into other over priced pins.As you can see in the marketplace.Keep calling distros they may still get someone who for one reason or another need to drop out.

#2575 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I don't have any issue with the artwork of the band. It seems it was done in a humorous style which is exactly what Rush wanted. I did discover something interesting. I came across this image from Rush's acceptance speech at the RnR HOF awards. Absolutely this was the inspiration for Geddy's image on the playfield.
[quoted image]

Mentioned this in another thread but what bothers me about that central image of the band isn't the art style or the rendering, it's that Alex and Neil are clearly depicted from the 70s era and Geddy is not. There are a bunch of similar images of them from that time.

Rush 70s (resized).jpgRush 70s (resized).jpg

Alex has the long hair. Neil has the stache. Geddy did not wear glasses or have a soul patch back then.

Rush 70s 2 (resized).jpgRush 70s 2 (resized).jpg

Rush 3 (resized).JPGRush 3 (resized).JPG

That's the look he adopted more than a decade later and still has today. If you grew up listening to the band on vinyl and staring at photos on the covers for 100+ hours it sticks out. It's the equivalent of a drawing of the Beatles in which John, Paul and Ringo are shown in the mop-top era and George has long hair like he did in the early 70s. It just doesn't go together.

Again, I don't have a problem with the artist. I think he did a good job overall and my pro is already on order. I'm a fan of that art in particular. But my guess is either Geddy asked to be depicted this way because he prefers it (possible) or the artist sort of missed that this image really would require a time machine.

Rush 5 (resized).JPGRush 5 (resized).JPG

#2576 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Monoprice has some decent active subs at a good price. They also have slimline versions for people that don't like the look of a big box under the pin, these can be placed vertically or even mounted on the wall.[quoted image][quoted image]

I have a 12, a 10, and an 8 inch sub on different games the 8 inch is plenty and I cant really leave it anywhere near full volume without getting a knock on my door.I keep a box full of ear plugs by my door now.

#2577 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

This one would have the feel of turning on an old school pin.
Just mount it under the front right corner of the game:
https://www.amazon.com/Philips-Grounded-Tabletop-Resistant-SPS1611WA/dp/B08K3LFHZ5/ref=sr_1_41

#2578 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The ball hits LOTR’s Balrog on a metal plate…I put a rubber pad on mine. I wonder if there’s room for a rubber pad on the metal part of the time machine.

Well, it’s also the nature of Alex & Geddy. While their music rocks & is perfect for pinball, they're just chill humble corny guys IRL. In a rock game, you sorta want the voices to be more aggressive. AC/DC’s “Devil” & Met’s Sparky/Snake work. The Met band voices mostly work with the tone as well (Metal up your ass!!! Jack f*ckin’ pot!!!) There seemed to be some more energetic ones in the behind the scenes video, so hopefully it’ll improve as they add & edit.

You mean - "NICE FREAKIN SHOT"

#2579 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Got you guys covered here (attn: kool1 )... got a bunch of these GORGEOUS models, perfect size for in the game. Working on some bridge/road ideas for the mount, so not ready for pre-orders yet but you can PM me to get on a waitlist.[quoted image][quoted image]

Now you got me looking for a gleaming alloy air car!

#2580 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I have a 12, a 10, and an 8 inch sub on different games the 8 inch is plenty and I cant really leave it anywhere near full volume without getting a knock on my door.I keep a box full of ear plugs by my door now.

Always fun to catch up with the neighbors again when these pins come home.

#2581 2 years ago
Quoted from Analogkid:

You mean - "NICE FREAKIN SHOT"

You’ve never heard “Jack F*ckin’ Pot”? If you’re in Multiball & you get the snake multiplier & the piston multiplier & then hit a jackpot - you get that callout!

#2582 2 years ago

Holy crap that was a lot of purple!

The game looks like it’s going to be brutal stacking and building values rules with almost no time to pause and focus.

I really despise these strategies of ‘boost the values’ on everything as a game mechanic. Use in moderation… not across the board. If you need a calculator to estimate a shot’s value… you’ve gone too far.

Like (but not as bad as…) zep the focus on the song seems to rob the game of direct player payoff/gratification for doing things. No, displaying s score doesn’t count… think theatrics like the castle blowing up, taf storm, Metallica sparky, etc.

And the sound fx… the drums snd beeps… oi

Looks like a lot to do the game… but rules that are too virtual and too score verse objective driven

#2583 2 years ago

Anybody know if the Expression Lighting can do green? It would be cool if the lighting turned green at times during the chorus on Limelight

#2584 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Got you guys covered here (attn: kool1 )... got a bunch of these GORGEOUS models, perfect size for in the game. Working on some bridge/road ideas for the mount, so not ready for pre-orders yet but you can PM me to get on a waitlist.[quoted image][quoted image]

Very nice.. I like that the toy options are building. Will probably get one!

#2585 2 years ago

Little late to the party but this game looks freakin bad ass! I’m a big fan of X-men and this layout looks like X-men on steroids, love it. My only gripe with the game/stream that I could tell is the cohesiveness and transitions from song to song. There seems to be a real lack of choreography, feels like the personality is missing. Hopefully that’s just a victim of early code syndrome, but game looks fantastic overall.

#2586 2 years ago

Hard to follow rules on stream but hope it all balances out.
Many lcd modern games are great visually but not always intuitive enough for both casuals and tournament players.
Godzilla has been on the right track.

#2587 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainHendry:

Mentioned this in another thread but what bothers me about that central image of the band isn't the art style or the rendering, it's that Alex and Neil are clearly depicted from the 70s era and Geddy is not. There are a bunch of similar images of them from that time.
[quoted image]
Alex has the long hair. Neil has the stache. Geddy did not wear glasses or have a soul patch back then.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
That's the look he adopted more than a decade later and still has today. If you grew up listening to the band on vinyl and staring at photos on the covers for 100+ hours it sticks out. It's the equivalent of a drawing of the Beatles in which John, Paul and Ringo are shown in the mop-top era and George has long hair like he did in the early 70s. It just doesn't go together.
Again, I don't have a problem with the artist. I think he did a good job overall and my pro is already on order. I'm a fan of that art in particular. But my guess is either Geddy asked to be depicted this way because he prefers it (possible) or the artist sort of missed that this image really would require a time machine.
[quoted image]

Man thats some serious Alex camel toe

#2588 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

I have said this is an Excellent Pro.
But I have always wanted the LE,
Tho I recognize there are die hard fans who likely deserve it more than I do.
I had doubts just as anyone would
However, this is a Pin I would more than happily pay and buy LE blind unseen. As I would have with Maiden before.
I will be getting the premium.
And I contacted my distributor about this pin more than a year ago, with follow up emails along the way.
Just clarifying.

Right after the reveal us when people start opting out or switching models. Keep calling around man...esp the little dealers in the middle of nowhere.
I'll keep my eyes out for ya man.

#2589 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I actually run 6 pins into a mixer, then out to two 8" subs. One is the standard Monoprice 'box' sub, and another that is a slim-line. I sort think the box version sounds better than the skinny one, but no biggie. I have another 8" slim-line on three pins thru another mixer. One of the pins is GB, and I think the slim-line struggles a bit on the bass at times. Maybe I'll do some swapping around someday if I get bored.

A buddy has the 10" Polk that everyone usually buys, and did that sound sweet, but it might have been the pin's soundtrack playing a role too.

I have 4 of Monprice's 12" subs on the home theater (yeah, sounds great ), and I did steal one to try out on the pins. Definitely didn't need that much of a sub!

#2590 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

New couch pillows while I wait for the game to arrive
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"277c1e94f878cc10aa42a2de7aa7321ac0e74572-1641675042-1800"};
//]]>
Are these fron rockabilia ?

[quoted image][quoted image]

#2591 2 years ago
Quoted from Rodent:

Anybody know if the Expression Lighting can do green? It would be cool if the lighting turned green at times during the chorus on Limelight

Yep, they are RGB

#2592 2 years ago

Code looks great for initial version, game flows, and of course the music is great. Honestly I don't mind the art, especially when compared to the "copy and paste pictures" technique they rely on for so many of their games.

The callouts need to be redone. Hopefully they're listening to us on this.... No real excitement for most of them, felt like Alice Cooper taught Alex how to do the voice work.

Some of the video footage needs to be better aligned with the music, maybe they need to bring a drummer in to watch and help them better align it.

Also, far too much of the "new" footage. Great mix of songs, and heavy on the pre signals era which was always the best era. Use footage from the correct era, the correct tours etc.

All this said, premium already ordered, but it may stay in the box until the voice work is fixed.

#2593 2 years ago
Quoted from metal-mods:

The callouts need to be redone. Hopefully they're listening to us on this.... No real excitement for most of them, felt like Alice Cooper taught Alex how to do the voice work.

Hoping they fix this/better integrate it as well. Only thing I wasn't impressed with.

#2594 2 years ago
Quoted from ramsfan:

The Klipsch is has a deeper, fuller sound. Tough to describe but there is a noticeable improvement in the Klipsch subs.

#2595 2 years ago
Quoted from metal-mods:

Code looks great for initial version, game flows, and of course the music is great. Honestly I don't mind the art, especially when compared to the "copy and paste pictures" technique they rely on for so many of their games.
Some of the video footage needs to be better aligned with the music, maybe they need to bring a drummer in to watch and help them better align it.
Also, far too much of the "new" footage. Great mix of songs, and heavy on the pre signals era which was always the best era. Use footage from the correct era, the correct tours etc.
All this said, premium already ordered, but it may stay in the box until the voice work is fixed.

Fly By Night was is my favorite mode.. the older footage, graphics with the owl, lighting, it really stands out.. Hope they mixed up the other modes a little more with the different era's of footage that they have.. better dynamics. Subdivisions was good, but the original video had a Tempest arcade machine in it.. they could've just used that, it's great the way it is.

#2596 2 years ago

Yeah, subdivisions was done well, as was big money. Watching 2015 footage on 70s songs just doesn't work though, as you also noticed.

#2597 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

The Klipsch is has a deeper, fuller sound. Tough to describe but there is a noticeable improvement in the Klipsch subs.

I agree. I have many polks and use them for most games and they work just fine but for rock pins I like Klipsch. You get 2-3 x more power, tight & clean for only $50-70 more dollars. 12's are just a little more but not much, but since all my subs are 10's.. I stay with 10's so they don't look out of place.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MH42BBI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title

#2598 2 years ago
Quoted from metal-mods:

Yeah, subdivisions was done well, as was big money. Watching 2015 footage on 70s songs just doesn't work though, as you also noticed.

Yes.. the 2015 footage sort of blended in together and I didnt't think the songs had as much impact. Just nitpicking though.. GNR uses all new footage so I'm happy Rush even has access to it. Maybe with code updates? I'd love to see them keep tweaking it.

#2599 2 years ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

I agree. I have many polks and use them for most games and they work just fine but for rock pins I like Klipsch. You get 2-3 x more power, tight & clean for only $50-70 more dollars. 12's are just a little more but not much, but since all my subs are 10's.. I stay with 10's so they don't look out of place.
amazon.com link »

What he said...^^^^^...the dude is spot on.

#2600 2 years ago

I also like these to connect them.. and with any sub that doesn't have inline connectors. Very simple to hook up to RCA inputs direct from the cabinet speaker.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HBJMHVV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 430.00
Lighting - Interactive
NinjaCamp Mods
Interactive
Lighting - Interactive
NinjaCamp Mods
Interactive
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Life
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
8,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auburn, NH
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods
Plastics
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rehoboth Beach, DE
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball
Toppers
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Machine - For Sale
Portland, OR
There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 89.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-pin-all-the-world-is-indeed-a-stage-and-we-are-merely-players/page/52 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.