20220309_105743 (resized).jpg
01917F30-5D3C-4635-A0FE-2D5432E58144 (resized).jpeg
20220308_152414 (resized).jpg
C7E368C2-D152-4737-B5A1-6FBEFB91B63C (resized).jpeg
1D162556-741F-4F2C-8400-61D40CD21509 (resized).jpeg
DAADB7DB-5CF7-4A9B-B9F7-4AE9C50A883C (resized).jpeg
D86D0F35-6F29-4C63-A0FD-AE003E7016B9 (resized).jpeg
5B476B4A-5408-46C6-BFF6-B775FED89A42 (resized).jpeg

There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 89.
#2251 2 years ago

RIP Neil Peart September 12, 1952 - January 7, 2020 You are missed.

Countdown to something really special tonight with the stream!

We're all keeping the band in our thoughts & his memory alive into 2022!!

#2252 2 years ago

Pleased to say my distributor came through for me and I'm getting an LE.
Got the dust cover ready.

IMG_20220107_114400416 (resized).jpgIMG_20220107_114400416 (resized).jpg
#2253 2 years ago

There is a Canadian collaboration between Max Webster and Geddy Lee song called battle scar by max Webster. Worth a listen , great tune!

#2254 2 years ago
Quoted from jpc211245:

Sorry if I missed this. Does anyone know if the Rush pinball stream will be available after it’s over? I probably can’t make 4pm pt.

He typically uploads to YouTube sometime after the stream.

#2255 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

He typically uploads to YouTube sometime after the stream.

Possible however he did seem to share some concern that that would not be viable as its a continious music game and would likely be kicked. Hoping they can but unlikely.

#2256 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Possible however he did seem to share some concern that that would not be viable as its a continious music game and would likely be kicked. Hoping they can but unlikely.

As long as they don’t try to monetize the YouTube video it won’t get kicked. I upload lots of stuff with music and they flag it and send any ad revenue to the rights holder.

#2257 2 years ago

I played the game today for two hours and it’s fantastic! Not a rush music fan but as a game of pinball the ball and flippers are sound. I was going to skip this but probably going to get an LE.

#2258 2 years ago

Better then GZ? Have you played that?

#2259 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I played the game today for two hours and it’s fantastic! Not a rush music fan but as a game of pinball the ball and flippers are sound. I was going to skip this but probably going to get an LE.

WHat The HELL Neal? Are you on this side of the pond right now?

#2260 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Better then GZ? Have you played that?

Let the fray begin...

#2261 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:I played the game today for two hours and it’s fantastic! Not a rush music fan but as a game of pinball the ball and flippers are sound. I was going to skip this but probably going to get an LE.

Can you put the video on here? Looks like the FB video was taken down.

#2262 2 years ago
Quoted from bbaker2824:

Let the fray begin...

Cue the Snow Dog vs. Godzilla photoshops .... and go!

#2263 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Cue the Snow Dog vs. Godzilla photoshops .... and go!

Can tell the fans right away.

#2264 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Here’s the model sheet - I wish I had a cel, but ink & paint is all digital.
[quoted image]

I'm kinda surprised that you're allowed to post stuff like that.

#2265 2 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

I look forward to seeing the accessories and topper. Does seem odd that it wasn't revealed alongside the game.

People are still waiting for the Mandolarian topper, then for Godzilla. Expect a long wait.

#2266 2 years ago

Listening to all deep cuts today. Never played “The Necromancer”. Any love out there for that tune?

#2267 2 years ago

There hasn’t been a post in 11 minutes…. And I’m still hitting refresh every minute!

#2268 2 years ago
Quoted from jid:There hasn’t been a post in 11 minutes…. And I’m still hitting refresh every minute!

Everyone was listening to Xanadu at the same time and waiting for it to finish.

#2269 2 years ago

I'm just upset that I didn't get to be post 2112

#2270 2 years ago

If your looking to kill 20 minutes, watch their full 2013 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction. It's great! Another fun one is where they filmed themselves going out for a fancy dinner - had me cracking up as they enjoying some wine throughout the courses. Both on youtube.

#2271 2 years ago

No in London, but fly to LA for INDISC soon!!! - Stern shipped a pro and premium to the UK for EAG (europe's IAAPA) and the premium was made available to play.

The game is fantastic. Its no GZ beater but its got a lot of fantastic shots, the code on this game was very_ early and only had a few callouts - Jack will be playing a much newer code tonight. The shots are good but +are+ familiar. The upper flipper shots are very different into the scoop and round the loop, they are very satisfying. The ramp into the time machines is superb and the clock is cool as hell. The light show for super jackpot is very cool. I was out on this game but think I'm going to order one.

#2272 2 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Can you put the video on here? Looks like the FB video was taken down.

Stern asked me very nicely to take it down as they wanted the stream to go out first and I'm happy to do so and will put it back up afterwards.

#2273 2 years ago

oh but it absolutely pisses all over GNR.

#2274 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

No in London, but fly to LA for INDISC soon!!! - Stern shipped a pro and premium to the UK for EAG (europe's IAAPA) and the premium was made available to play.
The game is fantastic. Its no GZ beater but its got a lot of fantastic shots, the code on this game was very_ early and only had a few callouts - Jack will be playing a much newer code tonight. The shots are good but +are+ familiar. The upper flipper shots are very different into the scoop and round the loop, they are very satisfying. The ramp into the time machines is superb and the clock is cool as hell. The light show for super jackpot is very cool. I was out on this game but think I'm going to order one.

How was the shot to the Time Machine before the ramp went up?

#2275 2 years ago

Gonna head out tonight to play some pinball and I'll be wearing my custom DW logo Neil Peart shirt with pride (after I find my lint roller of course). Rest In Peace Professor.

20220107_170008 (resized).jpg20220107_170008 (resized).jpg20220107_170115 (resized).jpg20220107_170115 (resized).jpg
#2276 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

How was the shot to the Time Machine before the ramp went up?

It bounces back - a bit like a shot to a captive ball.

One thing though is the plunge can be a SDTM (like kiss/areo/xmen) - but this game was set very shallow so not sure if that affects it.

#2277 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

It bounces back - a bit like a shot to a captive ball.
One thing though is the plunge can be a SDTM (like kiss/areo/xmen) - but this game was set very shallow so not sure if that affects it.

Thanks For the info Neal and Thanks for sharing!

#2278 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Its no GZ beater but its got a lot of fantastic shots.

Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I was giving you props for your what appeared to be fair and possibly accurate analysis but now you just lost all credibility on that last comment... No way the only thing pissing on GnR is you. I might have held onto it if you said, as good, just as fun as or right up there with.... Haters gonna hate. I can't wait to play this pin.

#2279 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I think Rush vs GnR will be an inevitable thread but I wont bring it up here to keep pos vibes.

But happy to hear that you like it!

#2280 2 years ago
Quoted from Quicksilver1:

Gonna head out tonight to play some pinball and I'll be wearing my custom DW logo Neil Peart shirt with pride (after I find my lint roller of course). Rest In Peace Professor.[quoted image][quoted image]

Ritual goalie pads! Nice

#2281 2 years ago

Different strokes - I've tried to play GnR at least 5 times on location and am a fan of the band, but I've always walked away after one game disappointed. It probably needs to be in a home environment to be appreciated. I just don't think JJP games click with me, apart from Dialed In.

#2282 2 years ago

home environment makes no difference.

One thing though, someone is going to have to get the dimensions/templating to cliffy for Cliffys as that double scoop takes a lot of punishment, surprised there is no cliffy on it given most recent stern games have had Cliffys.

#2283 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

One thing though, someone is going to have to get the dimensions/templating to cliffy for Cliffys as that double scoop takes a lot of punishment, surprised there is no cliffy on it given most recent stern games have had Cliffys.

Always appreciate your reviews, views and feedback on games. Thanks.

#2284 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

Different strokes - I've tried to play GnR at least 5 times on location and am a fan of the band, but I've always walked away after one game disappointed. It probably needs to be in a home environment to be appreciated. I just don't think JJP games click with me, apart from Dialed In.

You nailed that point perfect.
I was disappointed when I had to pay 2 bucks for a game that kicked my ass in a noisy environment and had rules I didn't understand and wasn't going to pay hundreds and hundreds of dollars on location to get into it and only scratch the surface. I didn't mind investing 10k to own it. I was hooked when it released, put in my deposit without even seeing it or playing it... Finally played it on location months later and it was everything and more...and 11 months later it's now bolted to my floor and Loving it as I get to learn and enjoy it immensely. Still reading,? Lol.

Not meaning to sidetrack and now getting back on topic, but I'll say for me I think Rush has me almost as excited ...but not enough to commit without playing it.

Quoted from NeilMcRae:

absolutely not true. Ludicrous comment

#2285 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Cool! That’s a layout drawing, not a cel. The animation is still hand drawn like that - but the final ink & paint is digital.

Hahaha! small world. I did clean up on this show briefly at Film Roman after college. Found a better job, so I wasnt there very long.

#2286 2 years ago

Just watched the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction. Man, I feel sorry for the other inductees when Rush gets announced and the emcee doesn’t get beyond “Toronto” and the crowd goes nuts, though fantastic and well deserved moment for the band.

#2287 2 years ago

I’m positive that my RUSH Pinball will be bolted in my home… same as KISS LE… same as my Guns N’ Roses Collector’s Edition , and I’m proud to say that the longest honeymoon for me actually has been with my GN’R and then in second place AFMR(I love that green Pin too ) I’m sure that RUSH will give me the same happiness at home … I’ll see how’s that RUSH honeymoon very soon

#2288 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Someone comment on that in the stream tonight. I will try.

#2289 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I was hoping that might be addressed in the production units.
If RUSH fans can will Stern to make the game then we should do so for a $5 cliffy!!!!

#2290 2 years ago

My Friday was made, I take that back.... my YEAR has been made! A distributor had a cancellation on a LE and reached out to me. Happy to be in on a LE now! A bittersweet day on the 2nd anniversary of Neil's passing.

"Sadder still to watch it die Than never to have known it. For you, the blind who once could see The bell tolls for thee..."

#2291 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I'm kinda surprised that you're allowed to post stuff like that.

It aired years ago...there's nothing "secret" on an old model sheet. Maybe Ed will post the Bare Naked Ladies one!

Quoted from djsoup:

Hahaha! small world. I did clean up on this show briefly at Film Roman after college. Found a better job, so I wasnt there very long.

Well dang! I started on 3rd season, well after it had left Film Roman. Are you still in animation?

#2292 2 years ago

What time does the stream start EST?

#2293 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

You nailed that point perfect.
I was disappointed when I had to pay 2 bucks for a game that kicked my ass in a noisy environment and had rules I didn't understand and wasn't going to pay hundreds and hundreds of dollars on location to get into it and only scratch the surface. I didn't mind investing 10k to own it. I was hooked when it released, put in my deposit without even seeing it or playing it... Finally played it on location months later and it was everything and more...and 11 months later it's now bolted to my floor and Loving it as I get to learn and enjoy it immensely. Still reading,? Lol.
Not meaning to sidetrack and now getting back on topic, but I'll say for me I think Rush has me almost as excited ...but not enough to commit without playing it.

absolutely not true. Ludicrous comment

With all due respect, if GNR is the only game you have--and it's your first game--then I bet you think it's the greatest game ever made. I thought the same thing when I got WOZ, my first game.

Now I know better.

#2294 2 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

What time does the stream start EST?

7 PM.

#2295 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Someone comment on that in the stream tonight. I will try.

That’s crazy it doesn’t have cliffy’s on the scoops. That should be freaking standard especially since they jacked the price up again on RUSH. That’s crap that they left that out.

#2296 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

That’s crazy it doesn’t have cliffy’s on the scoops. That should be freaking standard especially since they jacked the price up again on RUSH. That’s crap that they left that out.

Yep..imagine when that whole area starts coming apart, it has to take a beating and it’s front and center in the middle of PF.

#2297 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It aired years ago...there's nothing "secret" on an old model sheet. Maybe Ed will post the Bare Naked Ladies one!

You work in media. C'mon bro. We both know companies can be outright absurd with how "internal" documents are handled. That's all I was saying.

#2298 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

I’m positive that my RUSH Pinball will be bolted in my home… same as KISS LE… same as my Guns N’ Roses Collector’s Edition
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"11a3a123645632a5552b7791c7c6eef2a0d69b7c-1641599398-1800"};
//]]>

, and I’m proud to say that the longest honeymoon for me actually has been with my GN’R and then in second place AFMR(I love that green Pin too ) I’m sure that RUSH will give me the same happiness at home … I’ll see how’s that RUSH honeymoon very soon

Rush will definitely be bolted to the ground. Will never sell.

#2299 2 years ago

Is anybody seeing a link for the deadflip broadcast?

#2300 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Yep..imagine when that whole area starts coming apart, it has to take a beating and it’s front and center in the middle of PF.

Exactly. Would cost stern NOTHING to put them in. Scoop areas are an eye sore when they are damaged and worn out. There is no excuse. My Godzilla has it and the AIQ. Another reason why I am done with buying NIB Stern pins. But in this market the secondary market isn’t cheaper.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
9,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Algonquin, IL
Machine - For Sale
Portland, OR
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
NinjaCamp Mods
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Lighting - Backbox
PinWoofer
Backbox
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
8,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auburn, NH
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods
Plastics
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Life
Shooter rods
$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People
Toys/Add-ons
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 89.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-pin-all-the-world-is-indeed-a-stage-and-we-are-merely-players/page/46?hl=sako-trg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.