20220309_105743 (resized).jpg
01917F30-5D3C-4635-A0FE-2D5432E58144 (resized).jpeg
20220308_152414 (resized).jpg
C7E368C2-D152-4737-B5A1-6FBEFB91B63C (resized).jpeg
1D162556-741F-4F2C-8400-61D40CD21509 (resized).jpeg
DAADB7DB-5CF7-4A9B-B9F7-4AE9C50A883C (resized).jpeg
D86D0F35-6F29-4C63-A0FD-AE003E7016B9 (resized).jpeg
5B476B4A-5408-46C6-BFF6-B775FED89A42 (resized).jpeg
There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 89.
#1951 2 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I'm hoping you land a Rush LE Gryszzz
Then, maybe I can invite myself over to play a few games.....LOL
Here's to wishing you luck neighbor....

Just stay tf off my couch.

o-dave-chappelle-prince-facebook (resized).jpgo-dave-chappelle-prince-facebook (resized).jpg
#1952 2 years ago

Having seen Rush in concert 17 times, (dating back to '75), I'd love to pick up an LE some time down the road.

#1953 2 years ago

Love ya buddy. Hope we both find one.

#1954 2 years ago

Geddy plays Guitar as well. Should have done the Double neck on the side art.

ED6DF6E8-C538-4BCE-B095-DD8D87259733 (resized).jpegED6DF6E8-C538-4BCE-B095-DD8D87259733 (resized).jpeg
#1955 2 years ago

If any game ever called for needing pedals... it's this game.

#1956 2 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

A fun Rush Story from me...
Many years ago I was vacationing with my family at a particularly fancy place in the Bahamas. One night, on the way in to the dining room I spot the unmistakable backlit silhouette of Geddy Lee, who to my Surprise addresses me first! "Ed?", he says, surprised. "Ged!", I say excitedly. We managed to share a meal or two over the course of the week long vacation, and I try to play it cool as best I can.
The following year we find ourselves at an even fancier spot in Hawaii, and who is also at the same resort?? Geddy and his family!! Crazy. We manage a meal or two.
Year Three. I'm at a Four Seasons somewhere on the Mexican Coast, and a guy approaches me at the pool, and says, "Is it Canadian Music Week here? I just met Geddy Lee over by the other pool!". I walk over and stare in disbelief as THREE YEARS IN A ROW I have surreptitiously booked THE SAME RESORT at the SAME TIME as Geddy and his family. I say, "Ged... Are you stalking me?? Do we have the same Travel Agent?" We don't, by the way.
Geddy laughs, and says "See you at Dinner?". So, after a few meals together Ged says, "I don't know if you know this about me, but I'm somewhat of a "Birder". The Blue Footed boobies are currently nesting on a small chain of islands close by here. I've rented a sail boat to go check them out in a couple of days. Would your family like to join us?".
"That would be fantastic!", I say truly looking forward to the excursion, the boat, the birds, hanging with Ged etc.
I return to my room and I check my email. I have an email from a good friend of mine in Minneapolis. My pal (And amazing drummer!), Eric Fawcett has written to say, "Ed- I HATE to ask this, but I know you're sort of tight with the Rush guys. They're coming to Minneapolis and all the good seats are sold out. Would you mind asking for a good pair of tickets for me? I'm more than happy to pay"
I responded, "Eric- I'm going to answer this email like the 12 year old inside of me would have wanted me to. I'll ask Geddy for your tickets while we're sailing off the West Coast of Mexico doing some bird watching together on Friday afternoon!"
Eric responded right away, "I love how you roll!"[quoted image]

As a lifelong Barenaked Ladies fan that has all the CD’s (yes i said CD’s lol) …well besides the new stuff and been to multiple shows, when are you going to nudge Gary for a BNL pin! Dooooo it!

#1957 2 years ago

Need a pair of good headphones for my RUSH to keep the peace with wifey. Any recommendations?

#1958 2 years ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

I was surprised by those naked scoops. Haven't all recent Sterns shipped with "Cliffy's"?
I'm extremely impressed with everything I've seen so far, and can't wait to see some actual gameplay! I do hope, though, that "just replace it with a dead-end stand-up target" doesn't become the designers' go-to. Dead-end shots are no fun, and this Pro has not one, but two features replaced with them.
The more I look at the models, the more I'm digging the simpler cabinet artwork of the Premium. I think I like its translite the best as well. And is this just a weird image artifact, or am I seeing too many strings on Geddy's bass on the Pro? Pretty sure I haven't started drinking yet, so that can't be it.
[quoted image]

Ugh can’t unsee that now. 6 strings are ok and possible and 3 tuning pegs and 4 winders on the headstock! That’s a mess. Glad I got a premium.

#1960 2 years ago

The art looks correct on the left side and it is certainly mirrored. I wonder what happened in the flip???

geddy (resized).pnggeddy (resized).png
#1961 2 years ago

I really wish Xanadu was in there, but starts off too slow. The song Farewell to Kings would have worked though!

#1962 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Yes it will and it can be the RUSH promium edition!

I new pinball term,“Promium” has been born and is now in my vocabulary. May you get full credit!

#1963 2 years ago

Sorry missed it.. 1974 here.

#1964 2 years ago
Quoted from Blakester:

Need a pair of good headphones for my RUSH to keep the peace with wifey. Any recommendations?

Awesome headphones....

https://www.amazon.com/AKG-K702-Reference-Studio-Headphones/dp/B001RCD2DW

#1965 2 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

The art looks correct on the left side and it is certainly mirrored. I wonder what happened in the flip???[quoted image]

Yes, and I also reached out to the artist about the 6 string thing.. what we're seeing on the other side? the final art may have not been used in that pic.. so hang tight, I'll try & confirm when I have more info.

#1966 2 years ago

Im actually kinda pumped about Geddy and Alex doing the actual voices/callouts. Just helps really round out the entire project.

#1967 2 years ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

Yes, and I also reached out to the artist about the 6 string thing.. what we're seeing on the other side? the final art may have not been used in that pic.. so hang tight, I'll try & confirm when I have more info.

I'm not worried. I'm sure it will be fixed.

#1968 2 years ago
Quoted from Blakester:

https://www.amazon.com/Sony-Noise-Cancelling-Headphones-WH1000XM3/dp/B07G4MNFS1

#1969 2 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

I new pinball term,“Promium” has been born and is now in my vocabulary. May you get full credit!

No, people that want to make me puke have been using it a few years already.

#1970 2 years ago

star-wars-anakin-skywalker.gifstar-wars-anakin-skywalker.gif

Started 6-string-gate, that's what.

#1971 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Extra strings are stupid

Extra Gryszzz is always cool.

#1972 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

It can be the RUSH promium edition!

Quoted from Budman:

The new pinball term “Promium” has been born and is now in my vocabulary.

MustangPaul used the term "Promium" five years ago in post 1102 of the Mustang Club thread.
(See three posts below by MustangPaul from that thread.)

Quoted from MustangPaul:

Looks wise I have a Promium now which I really love.

Quoted from MustangPaul:

I LOVE my Promium.

Quoted from MustangPaul:

It's a great game. My Promium ain't going anywhere.

#1973 2 years ago

Was just reviewing the pinball playlist and discussing with a friend, haven't seen them posted so thought I'd share here too. I was curious how many I'd recognize, since I can't claim to be a fan, and imagine how they'd be for pinball. I was surprised how many I immediately recognized (the first 8 below), but I grew up in Vancouver where classic rock radio stations proliferated. First one is my favorite, but I was always a sucker for early synth: I wore out my 60-minutes with Prism CD (another Canadian band), ha.

Subdivisions,

Tom Sawyer,

Fly By Night,

Freewill,

The Big Money,

The Spirit of Radio,

Working Man,

Limelight,

La Villa Strangiato,

Red Barchetta.,

Headlong Flight,

Far Cry,

One Little Victory,

Bastille Day,

Cygnus X-1 The Voyage (Book One;

Book Two: Hemispheres),

Bonus track, one of my favorites from Prism if anyone was curious! Ha.

#1974 2 years ago

This thread has blown up and I can't go back and read all of it. Sorry if this has already been hashed over. How in the hell is Stern spelling a song title wrong, over and over and over. I'm talking about Headlong "Fight". C'mon Stern! It's Headlong Flight. At least it seems as though the misspelling is only all over their media blitz and not actually spelled wrong in the game.

Sheeez, rant over...

#1975 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

This thread has blown up and I can't go back and read all of it. Sorry if this has already been hashed over. How in the hell is Stern spelling a song title wrong, over and over and over. I'm talking about Headlong "Fight". C'mon Stern! It's Headlong Flight. At least it seems as though the misspelling is only all over their media blitz and not actually spelled wrong in the game.
Sheeez, rant over...

The promo video looks correct. Is the misspelling contained within their announcements and FB updates?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#1976 2 years ago
Quoted from Quicksilver1:

The promo video looks correct. Is the misspelling contained within their announcements?
[quoted image]

Pinball news still has it spelled wrong. Stern's page calls it flight, then says "headlong fight multiball frenzy"
https://sternpinball.com/game/rush/

#1977 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Any info on accessories yet? Watched the Cary Hardy impressions of rush video and guest he had on claimed he has seen and is getting some sort of starman art blades for his premium.
My prediction for topper is a time machine with working scroll wheel for the year. Some old school LEDs on top.

Got this topper for my LE, and if it doesnt look good there...then it goes on my Luci!

https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/jjp-guns-n-roses-stadium-topper

#1978 2 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Really on the fence over getting a pro or premium. I strangely much prefer the art on the premium, but I can't decide if that and a few gameplay enhancements are worth the extra 2k. At the end of the day, it's the same game.

Go premium bro...looks badass. Powder coat on the trim with a rush red and you have the best looking game in my view.

#1979 2 years ago

I am loving this whole thread, and all the stories Ed and others are sharing about their love of Rush, experiences with the band members, and also their love of Bare Naked Ladies, truly awesome stuff.

Here are my small additions.

First, I saw BNL perform in Saint Louis with Hootie and the Blowfish about three years ago. They crushed the opening act, just outstanding! I love how they weaved local things into their act, and all of Ed's sick/goofy dance moves. I told my colleagues in Wisconsin to go see the show, and was told they crushed it with references to Culver's! Ed, this kind of dedication is soooo appreciated by your fans, and I can't wait to see you all again.

Second, I coach a bunch of young athletes, and have done so for many years. A good friend and parent of one of my current players told me a story. His father ran stage and lighting for a big venue in town (Ed, you probably know them), at any rate, his Dad used to drag him along to work when he was a little kid. As a kid, he was watching a Cardinals baseball game on TV back stage, and some adult behind him asked "hey kid, mind turning on the hockey game?" the young boy complied. A few minutes later his Dad came up and asked "you know who that is right?", the kid responded "uh.... no", dad says "that was Geddy Lee!"

Awesome small memories are what makes life awesome!

#1980 2 years ago

Looking more and more forward to playing this. Can I possibly becoming a RUSH fan?? Really digging the pro. Only gripe for me is the bands faces on the playfield.

Alex looks really good, not sure WTH happened to John and Jeff. Alex has a nice realistic/cartoon look and good shading, and his eyes look great.

Wish they did the faces like on LZ.

#1981 2 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

A fun Rush Story from me...
Many years ago I was vacationing with my family at a particularly fancy place in the Bahamas. One night, on the way in to the dining room I spot the unmistakable backlit silhouette of Geddy Lee, who to my Surprise addresses me first! "Ed?", he says, surprised. "Ged!", I say excitedly. We managed to share a meal or two over the course of the week long vacation, and I try to play it cool as best I can.
The following year we find ourselves at an even fancier spot in Hawaii, and who is also at the same resort?? Geddy and his family!! Crazy. We manage a meal or two.
Year Three. I'm at a Four Seasons somewhere on the Mexican Coast, and a guy approaches me at the pool, and says, "Is it Canadian Music Week here? I just met Geddy Lee over by the other pool!". I walk over and stare in disbelief as THREE YEARS IN A ROW I have surreptitiously booked THE SAME RESORT at the SAME TIME as Geddy and his family. I say, "Ged... Are you stalking me?? Do we have the same Travel Agent?" We don't, by the way.
Geddy laughs, and says "See you at Dinner?". So, after a few meals together Ged says, "I don't know if you know this about me, but I'm somewhat of a "Birder". The Blue Footed boobies are currently nesting on a small chain of islands close by here. I've rented a sail boat to go check them out in a couple of days. Would your family like to join us?".
"That would be fantastic!", I say truly looking forward to the excursion, the boat, the birds, hanging with Ged etc.
I return to my room and I check my email. I have an email from a good friend of mine in Minneapolis. My pal (And amazing drummer!), Eric Fawcett has written to say, "Ed- I HATE to ask this, but I know you're sort of tight with the Rush guys. They're coming to Minneapolis and all the good seats are sold out. Would you mind asking for a good pair of tickets for me? I'm more than happy to pay"
I responded, "Eric- I'm going to answer this email like the 12 year old inside of me would have wanted me to. I'll ask Geddy for your tickets while we're sailing off the West Coast of Mexico doing some bird watching together on Friday afternoon!"
Eric responded right away, "I love how you roll!"[quoted image]

Ha....cant beleive in all these years I had no idea Ed Robertson was MapleSyrup .

As a typical Australian who was somehow lobotomised of all Rush knowledge for my 49 years on Earth, I am completely blown away at the status of this band and the passion of Rush fans.

It's a bit weird, but one of the things I like about buying and owning modern pinball is exploring a theme I'm not overly familiar with through a new pinball machine. It's probably against the grain a bit as most people buy because they love and know a theme. I'll often buy because I DONT know the theme and use my journey with the game to learn and hopefully love the theme. It's a double bonus - you get to learn a new game AND a new theme at the same time.

Anyway, Rush is probably the most unknown (to me) of all themes recently released. At the same time, I dont think I've seen so much true passion for a theme in all my time in pinball. Not just nostalgia, which is usually most of the hype on Pinside, but true passion. Some of you guys talking about seeing Rush live ofer 20 times!!!!

And it's easy to see that passion has gone into the making of this game. Just Ed Robertsons involvement alone - a true pinhead (as collector AND player), a huge Rush tragic, friends with the band, established musician. Full credit to Stern for involving Ed heavily in the developement from the word go.

So with all that said, Ive put my name down for a Rush LE! Havent had confirmation yet - but likely I'll be the only one on the list ( ). I do feel bad for all you guys strugling to find one over there. When i'm forced to sell at a loss because no one here knows who the f*ck Rush is, maybe one of you can buy it cheap an ship it back.

#1982 2 years ago

Funny Story, it was 1981 or 82. I was in high school and used the album jacket story in 2112 as an English paper assignment. I plagiarized it but replaced guitar with a music box. For all you young ones out there an album jacket is a sleeve that holds a record (an antique we use to listen to music with) inside the album cover. On it are lyrics, notes, and stories about the songs. Anyway, my teacher loved it and I got an A.

Two years later my brother had the same English teacher. She read my essay to the class as an example and since my brother is a huge Rush fan, like myself, he recognized it right away. Of course, he told her. She was pissed and wanted to get me back, but I had long since graduated. She told him to tell me she was going to submit it to the newspaper (another antique) so everyone could enjoy it. I freaked out thinking I was going to get in trouble. Which of course I did not.

Anyway, all this Rush talk reminded me of that.
Can’t wait for my LE.

strarman-logo-red-star.jpgstrarman-logo-red-star.jpg
#1983 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Ha....cant beleive in all these years I had no idea Ed Robertson was MapleSyrup .
As a typical Australian who was somehow lobotomised of all Rush knowledge for my 49 years on Earth, I am completely blown away at the status of this band and the passion of Rush fans.
It's a bit weird, but one of the things I like about buying and owning modern pinball is exploring a theme I'm not overly familiar with through a new pinball machine. It's probably against the grain a bit as most people buy because they love and know a theme. I'll often buy because I DONT know the theme and use my journey with the game to learn and hopefully love the theme. It's a double bonus - you get to learn a new game AND a new theme at the same time.
Anyway, Rush is probably the most unknown (to me) of all themes recently released. At the same time, I dont think I've seen so much true passion for a theme in all my time in pinball. Not just nostalgia, which is usually most of the hype on Pinside, but true passion. Some of you guys talking about seeing Rush live ofer 20 times!!!!
And it's easy to see that passion has gone into the making of this game. Just Ed Robertsons involvement alone - a true pinhead (as collector AND player), a huge Rush tragic, friends with the band, established musician. Full credit to Stern for involving Ed heavily in the developement from the word go.
So with all that said, Ive put my name down for a Rush LE! Havent had confirmation yet - but likely I'll be the only one on the list ( ). I do feel bad for all you guys strugling to find one over there. When i'm forced to sell at a loss because no one here knows who the f*ck Rush is, maybe one of you can buy it cheap an ship it back.

LOVE THIS!

#1984 2 years ago
Quoted from avspin:

Funny Story, it was 1981 or 82….

Very funny … now that reminds me, in college (circa 1988) I did an English Lit paper/short story based on characters in Losing It. Plagiarized a couple lines from the song (e.g., he had too many hands on his time), professor loved it and gave me an A. I had a guilty conscience walking to my car and shamefully tossed the paper in the trash.

I feel better now that I know others did the same. Lol.

#1985 2 years ago

Wanted to give a shout out and thank you to MapleSyrup as well. I listened to the Stern podcast he is in and it got me even more excited about this pin (if that is possible). I’ve seen BNL live four times and the first was a small show in the ‘90s in an auditorium at the college I was attending. Love that group and am so glad Ed was able to be a part of this pinball creation.

#1986 2 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

I did an English Lit paper/short story based on characters in Losing It. Plagiarized a couple lines from the song (e.g., he had too many hands on his time), professor loved it and gave me an A.

I read the Losing It lyrics in high school as a poem in my English class. My teacher loved them so much she asked for my paper so she could make her own copy.

I made her a Rush fan without her even knowing it.

#1987 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

So with all that said, Ive put my name down for a Rush LE!

Good to see you around Cooked, and I hope that you get yours …
I spoke yesterday with my distributor and mine is secured … I’ll miss screaminr and thechakapakuni on this thread, so I’ll flood them with everything related about my RUSH Pinball very soon

#1988 2 years ago

My $0.02:

Shots look good
Mechs look good
Music is good
Getting band for callouts is amazing
Pro looks packed/not too stripped
Most of the art looks good…

with the exception of the horrible cartoony depictions of the band. They seriously don’t match any of the other art on the games. They’re just poor likenesses without much detail IMHO. All the other art on the games is fine, but smack dab in the middle of the playfield (and cabinet sides for pros) is…that.

A03C4564-1C8D-4813-AA89-70C4E54AD9D8 (resized).jpegA03C4564-1C8D-4813-AA89-70C4E54AD9D8 (resized).jpeg
#1989 2 years ago

Haha.. well, I agree with you for the most part about the game and I like Ozzy too but really do like the all of the art and faces as well! You can see from the photo’s here where the artist may have borrowed from and to me it looks like he cleaned them up real nice! These 2 original pics are pretty iconic, but maybe not so flattering, It’s like he made them look super cool instead of smiling or goofing around if they were going to be immortalized onto the game. Neil was super badass in the 70’s with the stash.. he looked like a Mage.. in the 80’s he was super fit Mr. Clean cut so the artist could’ve went a lot of directions, glad he chose this one.

3CA7EF5A-7C59-49C9-8380-D362F3E7F94E (resized).jpeg3CA7EF5A-7C59-49C9-8380-D362F3E7F94E (resized).jpegE8F6B419-C374-47AB-94D2-90C99BFF91EE (resized).jpegE8F6B419-C374-47AB-94D2-90C99BFF91EE (resized).jpeg7B7FB73E-95E9-4B2E-B277-E5A41DE9C3F9 (resized).jpeg7B7FB73E-95E9-4B2E-B277-E5A41DE9C3F9 (resized).jpegA89AF2A6-4C17-470D-B3AD-9D9A62DAC64C (resized).jpegA89AF2A6-4C17-470D-B3AD-9D9A62DAC64C (resized).jpegF3B2B50C-B1AE-4BC3-99CD-74270B285472 (resized).jpegF3B2B50C-B1AE-4BC3-99CD-74270B285472 (resized).jpeg
#1990 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

You do this yet for the pro?

No, but now I have. I did 7 options. Let me know if there's one you wanted to see that I didn't do.

RUSH-PRO-cornflower-blue.pngRUSH-PRO-cornflower-blue.pngRUSH-PRO-burgundy.pngRUSH-PRO-burgundy.pngRUSH-PRO-orange.pngRUSH-PRO-orange.pngRUSH-PRO-red.pngRUSH-PRO-red.pngRUSH-PRO-teal.pngRUSH-PRO-teal.pngRUSH-PRO-brown.pngRUSH-PRO-brown.pngRUSH-PROyellow.pngRUSH-PROyellow.png

#1991 2 years ago

WoW. Alright, I may have to do this one. What’s the color code for it? Looks like it matches the owl perfectly. Like a teal? Love it!

DEBAD729-C07C-447A-BD2B-B2619FAECECD (resized).pngDEBAD729-C07C-447A-BD2B-B2619FAECECD (resized).png
#1992 2 years ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

WoW. Alright, I may have to do this one. What’s the color code for it? Looks like it matches the owl perfectly. Like a teal? Love it!
[quoted image]

I called it teal. Since these are just color approximations, there is no powdercoat code. You'll just have to ask at your powdercoater.

T-molding might be more of a challenge, though. There aren't a lot of color choices in that.

But on the pro, I like that combination, too.

#1993 2 years ago

The Band is exponentially better than Rush. Discuss among yourselves.

188047B6-1562-439A-8687-D45A51605DD0 (resized).jpeg188047B6-1562-439A-8687-D45A51605DD0 (resized).jpeg
#1994 2 years ago
Quoted from Marty_Graw77:

Most of the art looks good…
with the exception of the horrible cartoony depictions of the band.

Have to disagree. Appearing as comic book characters goes with the playful nature of the band. Getting to be young and badass forever via a pinball machine, it's the dream...

#1995 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

I spoke yesterday with my distributor and mine is secured … I’ll miss screaminr and thechakapakuni on this thread, so I’ll flood them with everything related about my RUSH Pinball very soon

Hope so too Roller - haven’t been over in the GNR thread for a while. Gonna go and check it out now.

#1996 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

So glad you got your Le mate .
With your pins you'll be able to have your own little festival

Quoted from cooked71:

haven’t been over in the GNR thread for a while. Gonna go and check it out now.

You haven't missed much , just me being drunk and being a tool

#1997 2 years ago

My first impression of RUSH pinball:

#1998 2 years ago

The Band is another, er, band that I’d wager most Australians don’t understand. The Grateful Dead is another

But God, the passion of you Rush fans! I love it. I am so happy you are getting the pinball you deserve

Quoted from bane:

The Band is exponentially better than Rush. Discuss among yourselves.
[quoted image]

#1999 2 years ago

You guys talking about stealing Rush lyrics for English class reminds me of one of my buddies using Red Barchetta for his paper. The teacher read it in class. He turned beat red while us Rush nerds howled.

#2000 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

When I was hanging out one day at my friend's house (I was 17), we always listened to music (albums). I heard Distant Early Warning, Afterimage, and Red Sector A together - in a row. Those 15 minutes changed my (musical) life. I was dumbfounded when I found out it was RUSH.
The rest is history as they say.

Grace under Pressure has become my fav/goto album for same reason...used to be power windows due mainly to Mystic rhythms..
After staring hard at each cab's art package I now want a Prem because I noticed Grace album art on side of head..the radar dish/space art also calls to me just like listening to end of FarewellTK/start of Hemispheres. Imagination soar. Hoth vibes also with Prem art, Was glad to catch them a 2nd time during clockwork tour but will always be an Early Rush album fan

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 89.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-pin-all-the-world-is-indeed-a-stage-and-we-are-merely-players/page/40?hl=rwmech5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.