20220309_105743 (resized).jpg
01917F30-5D3C-4635-A0FE-2D5432E58144 (resized).jpeg
20220308_152414 (resized).jpg
C7E368C2-D152-4737-B5A1-6FBEFB91B63C (resized).jpeg
1D162556-741F-4F2C-8400-61D40CD21509 (resized).jpeg
DAADB7DB-5CF7-4A9B-B9F7-4AE9C50A883C (resized).jpeg
D86D0F35-6F29-4C63-A0FD-AE003E7016B9 (resized).jpeg
5B476B4A-5408-46C6-BFF6-B775FED89A42 (resized).jpeg
There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 89.
#1751 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You won't be able to preach compliance.

Oh “I” know that… but all it takes is a quick perusal of the various pinside posts regarding Rush to see how a large percentage of Rush fans react to perceived insults to them.

It is as though they are besmirching a perfect fish sandwich or something.

#1752 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Ah, yes. I see them now, thanks. So, typical Borg slight remix of the same design of his he's been using (normal or mirrored) more than any other for like 10 years.

yes, but Borg is not alone... may be they all just re-use their own design on every new platform !?

just 1 example, with Gomez and : Monster Bash (wpc95) > The Sopranos (whitestar) > Transformers (sam)

#1753 2 years ago
Quoted from soren:

A pinball journalist could-should look into the familiarity and popularity of Rush in Europe. And whether Stern has over-estimated this. Cause this has been head-scratcher up here in the north for the past month. No one (almost) knows this band. Not that theme matters in Pinball. Oh no.
Besides everything else. This pinball looks like a great layout. Happy to see the Pro has so much to give.

Actually, I did look into the releases of Rush. Turns out their albums have been released all over the world through Mercury and later Atlantic Records. As far as I could find out they never had a hit single in The Netherlands, which is where I'm based. Spirit of Radio is listed at 1129 in the Dutch Top 2000 of all time chart. It seems to me the band was probably more of an album selling band than hitsingles and were marketed that way as well. As such, they have their fanbase, but they're not popular like e.g. Guns N'Roses.

#1754 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Just got home from a 14 hour drive. Was in FL this week, which is why I forgot to check my emails. Just clarifying, I'm not pissed at JJ, not at all. I'm pissed at myself for dropping the biggest goddamn ball of the year. And the mf year just started lol.
But 2 benevolent Pinsiders have reached out with very joyful news!
THAT IS WHY I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

Sooo happy for you!!

I called distributors after I saw the trailer, but were all oversubscribed. I also missed out barely on the links that nice Pinsiders posted, such as ICE, etc...

I played bass guitar in a below average high school rock band. I spent the ages of 12-18 wanting to be Geddy Lee, trying to learn all of his songs, which many I never mastered, not even close. Rush was also my first concert when I was 15, and I was so fortunate to see their R40 show.

To put it mildly, this is my grail pin, and so if there are any Pinsiders out there who know of anyone who still has an LE available, I would greatly appreciate it. Happy to pay a finder's fee, or make a charitable donation, or package up my mint late run TNA (under 150 plays) with cash, etc...

Thanks all in advance!

#1755 2 years ago

How long before they typically release the game code files? Be nice to start poking around in the files to see the video footage and different sounds used throughout the game.

This would make a great mod for the Pro. Thanks.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1756 2 years ago

Alright....let's talk about Mods/improvements:

1) Time Machine LEDs - as a minimum those LEDs need replaced with these from Comet: https://www.cometpinball.com/products/colored-lens-indicator-lamps . Going to use them on the scoops as well. However, I would love to see some even more interesting light possibilities.

2) Time Machine reels - Stern stickered it for now.....are real working reels a pipe dream??

3) Clockwork Angels Clock Minute hand - already scanning ebay for some possibilities....

4) Scoop Protectors - Someone get a RUSH pin to Cliffy ASAP!!

5) LE armor - Really toying with the idea of going to Brass or Antique Brass to match the Steampunk Time Machine look

6) Washing Machines, Vending Machines, steampunk ornamentation - yeah, betcha some of that will be seen soon as well

#1757 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

He only did Godzilla to cover seizure decal and the insider decal on backbox, sorry for confusion. But wizard mods does an entire apron cover

Pretty sad that we have to buy a replacement apron cover to not have to look at that insider connected BS.

Really ruins the aesthetics of the apron. It’s more of an issue on the pro apron from the pictures I’ve seen.

#1758 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Pretty sad that we have to buy a replacement apron cover to not have to look at that insider connected BS.
Really ruins the aesthetics of the apron. It’s more of an issue on the pro apron from the pictures I’ve seen.

Nothing Wizard Mod won't solve with their Wiz Panels. Have them on my Aerosmith and Iron Maiden and both look great.

#1759 2 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Alright....let's talk about Mods/improvements:
1) Time Machine LEDs - as a minimum those LEDs need replaced with these from Comet: https://www.cometpinball.com/products/colored-lens-indicator-lamps . Going to use them on the scoops as well. However, I would love to see some even more interesting light possibilities.
2) Time Machine reels - Stern stickered it for now.....are real working reels a pipe dream??
3) Clockwork Angels Clock Minute hand - already scanning ebay for some possibilities....
4) Scoop Protectors - Someone get a RUSH pin to Cliffy ASAP!!

How about we add the drum shaped clock for pro owners, washing/vending machines and something to cover the hideous insider connected bs and QR code reader.

#1760 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Nothing Wizard Mod won't solve with their Wiz Panels. Have them on my Aerosmith and Iron Maiden and both look great.

Really just needs to custom card for the right side and a decal for the scanner part.

Don’t necessarily want to cover the whole apron.

#1761 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

How about we add the drum shaped clock for pro owners, washing/vending machines and something to cover the hideous insider connected bs and QR code reader.

I'm in for a clock or some washing machines!

I'm sure there will be lots of card choices to cover the insider connected.

#1762 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Watch the movie “I Love You, Man”…you’ll understand Rush a bit more.

wow, thanks for all of those clips. Never seen any of them before, despite being Canadian, and that "I love you man" extended montage was really great

#1763 2 years ago
Quoted from Ive:

In the UK its fair to say Rush have and always will be a minority concern. Totally off the radar here for the most part.
This scene from Adventureland always makes me laugh

LOVE Adventureland!

Classic Rush scene aside it’s like reliving my high school/college summer jobs all over again.

Classic film that most have never seen

#1764 2 years ago

I want a mod with an LCD screen in place of the 1978 on the time machine that will display different years during game play.

#1765 2 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

First off, I really don't care for Rush that much...

I feel this way about most of the music pins that have been made, but also I long ago realized that for me, I don't really care if I don't know the band?
All that matters is the game, and if the game is great then it's really easy for me to take enjoyment in the music.
There is far more amazing music in the world than anyone can hear in their lifetime., and typically we find music we need wherever we are in life. But early on I learned that if you approach any music by "coming to it", as in approaching it from its own sense of time+place, aesthetics, groove, then any genres can be enjoyed. And I mean that as opposed to the usual method of discovering music, where you hear something that fits where YOU are aesthetically.

So with that in mind, when I approach these machines for bands I don't normally listen to, I'm coming for the excellent pinball, but can savour the aesthetics they offer, and "come in to" the music on its own terms. It's been really fun! It's like being invited to a party by some strangers and having a blast for a night.
I don't listen to AC/DC, Metallica, Rush, Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden, Kiss, etc in my day-to-day life, but I can really appreciate all of the bands within the context of the pinball machines, and thoroughly enjoy the whole experience.
I'm in my 40s, so I imagine that some people younger than me might also have similar kinds of experiences, being initially disconnected from the music. I'll let the superfans argue about the art and particulars, but I am HYPED to try and play this amazing-looking table!

This resurgent golden age of pinball continues!

#1766 2 years ago

If anyone in MA doesn't want their LE spot, please let me know. I am a HUGE Rush fan and would love to get one.

#1767 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Just got home from a 14 hour drive. Was in FL this week, which is why I forgot to check my emails. Just clarifying, I'm not pissed at JJ, not at all. I'm pissed at myself for dropping the biggest goddamn ball of the year. And the mf year just started lol.
But 2 benevolent Pinsiders have reached out with very joyful news!
THAT IS WHY I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

oh snap that makes my morning. So happy for you!

#1768 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

I want a mod with an LCD screen in place of the 1978 on the time machine that will display different years during game play.

I thought for certain the time machine would do this

#1769 2 years ago

Feels like a mod using the JP mini 180 ramp would be perfect for the dead-end target, that shot is currently sad

#1770 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Feels like a mod using the JP mini 180 ramp would be perfect for the dead-end target, that shot is currently sad

I went with the pro and this shot was the only thing that was tempting me to consider a premium but just couldn’t justify the cash for that one shot. I’m with you on the dead end shot

#1771 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I went with the pro and this shot was the only thing that was tempting me to consider a premium but just couldn’t justify the cash for that one shot. I’m with you on the dead end shot

I hope I’m wrong but in the pro features video it looks like the shot dribbles out and hits the post near the scoop/side ramp after hitting the target…

#1772 2 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

My distributor failed me for the first time ever, so no LE I guess. If anyone has a tip for a distributor selling one at MSRP send me a pm. Honestly having big Xmen vibes on the playfield so I am not really crying over losing out. Might get a premium later down the road.

I don't know many who are selling at MSRP now. I've called a ton too. be prepared to pay over....

#1773 2 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

Been checked out all day so sorry if this has been brought up already, but the layout really reminds me of Tron with better space utilization and a higher BOM. I think this game's gonna kick ass, and I'm not really a Rush fan at all. Side by side for the lazy:
[quoted image]

I was thinking it was so similar to the shot layout of Xmen but you're right in that there are so many similarities to Tron and several of his other designs if you really look at them. From that perspective, it does seem that we have seen this layout and shot map with minor tweaks for a long time now. There isn't anything really fresh or new here unfortunately. Certainly nothing like what we are seeing from some of the other designers.

#1774 2 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:I was thinking it was so similar to the shot layout of Xmen but you're right in that there are so many similarities to Tron and several of his other designs if you really look at them. From that perspective, it does seem that we have seen this layout and shot map with minor tweaks for a long time now. There isn't anything really fresh or new here unfortunately. Certainly nothing like what we are seeing from some of the other designers.

Borg has a long back catalogue, there’s bound to be repeated ideas. Some of the newer designers will start rehashing ideas eventually also.

#1775 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Borg has a long back catalogue, there’s bound to be repeated ideas. Some of the newer designers will start rehashing ideas eventually also.

Agreed, there is only so much surface area to play with inside that cabinet!

#1776 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Yes.. people compare Rush to Tron, but it may compare better with X-men.

It’s 100% X-men.

Just like GOTG is MET.

All three above mentioned are fantastic and I expect Rush to be super fun as well just like the criminally underappreciated X-men.

#1777 2 years ago

Anyone hear when first LE's are going to start shipping?

#1778 2 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

It’s 100% X-men.
Just like GOTG is MET.
All three above mentioned are fantastic and I expect Rush to be super fun as well just like the criminally underappreciated X-men.

Both cases are similar, but far from the same game

#1779 2 years ago
Quoted from Jmxdc:

Anyone hear when first LE's are going to start shipping?

380 days?

#1780 2 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

It’s 100% X-men.
Just like GOTG is MET.

There are a LOT of pinball titles now.....there are always going to be similarities with play fields....just like in music.....thats ok.... the code, rules and music are what will differentiate it.

#1781 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I hope I’m wrong but in the pro features video it looks like the shot dribbles out and hits the post near the scoop/side ramp after hitting the target…

There is a video on YouTube by marvloco and he slows it down, looks like it can come back out fast and is designed to go to right flipper. Based on the inserts it appears to be a shot that is important to a specific mode.

#1782 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

There are a LOT of pinball titles now.....there are always going to be similarities with play fields....just like in music.....thats ok.... the code, rules and music are what will differentiate it.

I’m in full agreement. Might not have been clear from my post but i like that it’s a familiar layout that I enjoy a ton.

#1783 2 years ago

What song is missing that you wish were in the game? I would have liked to have Time Stand Still. Especially with the clock in the game already.

#1784 2 years ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

What song is missing that you wish were in the game? I would have liked to have Time Stand Still. Especially with the clock in the game already.

Roll the bones and yyz although with 3 roll the bones inserts and a roll the bones mystery award perhaps there is a surprise for us!

#1785 2 years ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

I would like to know what songs just didnt make the cut. Ed mentioned there was a playoff to determine some songs in his post

#1786 2 years ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

opportunity for a Cleland sound mod? Given that Geddy and Alex were so involved with song selection, it would almost be sacrilege to consider such a mod, but as the code matures over the coming upgrades maybe there's an opportunity to expand the playing experience as new gameplay features are added

#1787 2 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

It’s 100% X-men.
Just like GOTG is MET.

I had MET for years. Bought GOTG because "it's just like MET" and loaded it with the movie code. It ain't MET. Not even close.

Every designer incorporates their trademark quirks into the next. I love Borg designs and miss X-Men LE (despite some of their voices). Only reason I let it go was I reached the wizard mode a couple of times and was done w/it.

Really psyched for RUSH.

#1788 2 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

Stern Pinball Announces RUSH PINBALL!!
DEEP DIVE: In Depth Overview of the Machine, Features, Rules, and More!
https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/stern-pinball-announces-rush-pinball-deep-dive-in-depth-overview-of-the-machine-features-rules-and-more/[quoted image]

Would be great if Stern took Jersey Jack's lead and ditched the out dated black rubber in favor of the clear/translucent silcone rubber to out fit this and all of
their future games. Or at least have the option when ordering. It is time.

#1789 2 years ago

Song list posted by a distro:

Headlong Fight, Far Cry, One Little Victory, Working Man, 2112, Tom Sawyer, The Spirit of Radio, Freewill, Cygnus X-1 (Book One; The Voyage and Book Two: Hemispheres), The Big Money, Subdivisions, Limelight, Fly By Night, La Villa Strangiato, Bastille Day, & Red Barchetta.

#1790 2 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Australian here (who doesn't mind rush) talking to an American. You guys always have to rank and judge how good something is by its popularity and how much said band or actor for example is cross referenced in pop culture. Watching a show to see how popular a band is?
If I have to watch a movie to work out how good a band is then there is a problem. And I like rush, but your talking crap, respectfully.

You’re missing my point entirely. There are Australians who think this band never existed and think it’s nuts that a pin was made. My point is that they do exist & are mainstream enough that they’ve been referenced in pop culture for decades.

Quoted from John1210:

And you didn't have to watch a tv show or movie to work that out I'll wager. Point of my post wasn't about the band being good or bad. We don't live under a rock in Aus, and just calling out his post. If you dish it out, then be happy for it to come back.

Jesus Christ, I wasn’t dishing anything. I was trying to help someone who doesn’t understand that Rush exists that Rush exists. Clearly something happened with radio marketing back in the day, and Rush didn’t get played in Australia. That baffles and saddens me. I wasn’t attacking anyone.

#1791 2 years ago

another Rush story: After Neil's passing in early 2020 I was surfing all things Rush and found the address to his childhood home, I knew that Alex and Geddy were from a suburb north of Toronto and found their elementary school from a video they did and posted on Youtube. Backstory: my son is studying music and would like to develop a career in music, so I thought we could visit Rush spots and illustrate that Rush were just a bunch of kids, like he and his friends, growing up around Toronto and big stuff almost always starts from humble roots. This launched "Rush Day" Feb 8th, 2020.

https://imgproxy.pinside.com/gMpY4frXnsDYV_4kwuK2hkSWrcw-rpDoOuF40QddmRc/rs:fit:2048:2048/q:70/aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzMvOTYvMDAvMzk2MDA5YzdmNzAyZTY3YjE4Zjc1M2RjMWI1MTJmM2FiYzliZDAxOS5qcGc

When a buddy of mine heard what I was doing he asked to come along. First stop, Neil's childhood home where he learned to play the drums all those years ago:
https://imgproxy.pinside.com/puofXJ_m5SMvc2dDbTNDO1hbwLQjlz20D0AQ6Dlxmig/rs:fit:2048:2048/q:70/aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzkvNWUvNmUvOTVlNmVkOTMwMTVmNWFiMmIzNTE0OGQ0NWZjYTViODk3ODZmNDAxYi5qcGc

From there we visited Lakeside park, about 2 km from Neil's childhood home:
https://imgproxy.pinside.com/O7aOPHXKV3EWXozvBszhOUChEZZToenfmYb0tyi-f3U/rs:fit:2048:2048/q:70/aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tL2MvMTIvZDUvYzEyZDVhMWVjM2JhMDBjOTc5MTEwNzM0ODRhOWMxYzVjNTJhN2E3My5qcGc
BTW, in the top right hand corner of the sign was a candle hung in memory of Neil. I wonder if it is still there?

https://imgproxy.pinside.com/AaVnzX8YKz-lwoFdz-DOubBO_qFzY_er6jNI_GY0hGY/rs:fit:2048:2048/q:70/aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzAvNjcvMGIvMDY3MGJkYTQzOTk4YTUzZGIyNzE3NTBmOWJlODU1YmEwZGJiMTYxYi5qcGc
...and as you can see, there are indeed willows in the breeze.

From there we drove to North York where Alex and Geddy grew up and visited their old elementary school and a park named after them:
https://imgproxy.pinside.com/XbnsigwOybMmQxTcQfFe7rEnlwzgxM-7m1NsGFwCS0M/rs:fit:2048:2048/q:70/aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tL2IvOTIvMGUvYjkyMGViZDBkNTcwZTQxYWJlY2M1NzYzYTQyNzU3YzE5ZGZlODMxNi5qcGc

https://imgproxy.pinside.com/Uy-dzha_ha5If3Kgy0nI2iyg4HT1Ae6Y7zRbexSejr4/rs:fit:2048:2048/q:70/aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tL2EvNWUvYmQvYTVlYmQzYzMyMmM2MzkxZjY5YzRiNGM1Nzg1Mzg0Y2NkYmNiMjY0MS5qcGc

We then shot downtown and did a drive by their management offices in Toronto and ended visiting Geddy's house and Alex's condo where I gave my kids 2112 and Moving pictures albums. At the beginning of the day, on the way to St Catherine's we read from an article Neil wrote in '94 about growing up in St. Catherine's and on the way to Toronto we read excerpts from the Oral history of the band and rocked out to a time machine of their music. Was a memorable day, Alex, Geddy and Neil's are certainly inspirational Rocker's and we couldn't be prouder that they are native sons!

20200208_121459 (resized).jpg20200208_121459 (resized).jpg20200208_133103 (resized).jpg20200208_133103 (resized).jpg20200208_133443 (resized).jpg20200208_133443 (resized).jpg20200208_133710 (resized).jpg20200208_133710 (resized).jpg20200208_160544 (resized).jpg20200208_160544 (resized).jpg20200208_164826 (resized).jpg20200208_164826 (resized).jpg

#1792 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Same - I love Rush but this is more money than I ever dreamed I would spend on a pin already. It will be bolted to the floor anyway so the premium resale means nothing to me. Pro art is much more appealing to me also.

Quoted from Animal:

another Rush story: After Neil's passing in early 2020 I was surfing all things Rush and found the address to his childhood home, I knew that Alex and Geddy were from a suburb north of Toronto and found their elementary school from a video they did and posted on Youtube. Backstory: my son is studying music and would like to develop a career in music, so I thought we could visit Rush spots and illustrate that Rush were just a bunch of kids, like he and his friends, growing up around Toronto and big stuff almost always starts from humble roots. This launched "Rush Day" Feb 8th, 2020.
https://imgproxy.pinside.com/gMpY4frXnsDYV_4kwuK2hkSWrcw-rpDoOuF40QddmRc/rs:fit:2048:2048/q:70/aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzMvOTYvMDAvMzk2MDA5YzdmNzAyZTY3YjE4Zjc1M2RjMWI1MTJmM2FiYzliZDAxOS5qcGc
When a buddy of mine heard what I was doing he asked to come along. First stop, Neil's childhood home where he learned to play the drums all those years ago:
https://imgproxy.pinside.com/puofXJ_m5SMvc2dDbTNDO1hbwLQjlz20D0AQ6Dlxmig/rs:fit:2048:2048/q:70/aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzkvNWUvNmUvOTVlNmVkOTMwMTVmNWFiMmIzNTE0OGQ0NWZjYTViODk3ODZmNDAxYi5qcGc
From there we visited Lakeside park, about 2 km from Neil's childhood home:
https://imgproxy.pinside.com/O7aOPHXKV3EWXozvBszhOUChEZZToenfmYb0tyi-f3U/rs:fit:2048:2048/q:70/aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tL2MvMTIvZDUvYzEyZDVhMWVjM2JhMDBjOTc5MTEwNzM0ODRhOWMxYzVjNTJhN2E3My5qcGc
https://imgproxy.pinside.com/AaVnzX8YKz-lwoFdz-DOubBO_qFzY_er6jNI_GY0hGY/rs:fit:2048:2048/q:70/aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzAvNjcvMGIvMDY3MGJkYTQzOTk4YTUzZGIyNzE3NTBmOWJlODU1YmEwZGJiMTYxYi5qcGc
...and as you can see, there are indeed willows in the breeze.
From there we drove to North York where Alex and Geddy grew up and visited their old elementary school and a park named after them:
https://imgproxy.pinside.com/XbnsigwOybMmQxTcQfFe7rEnlwzgxM-7m1NsGFwCS0M/rs:fit:2048:2048/q:70/aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tL2IvOTIvMGUvYjkyMGViZDBkNTcwZTQxYWJlY2M1NzYzYTQyNzU3YzE5ZGZlODMxNi5qcGc
https://imgproxy.pinside.com/Uy-dzha_ha5If3Kgy0nI2iyg4HT1Ae6Y7zRbexSejr4/rs:fit:2048:2048/q:70/aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tL2EvNWUvYmQvYTVlYmQzYzMyMmM2MzkxZjY5YzRiNGM1Nzg1Mzg0Y2NkYmNiMjY0MS5qcGc
We then shot downtown and did a drive by their management offices in Toronto and ended visiting Geddy's house and Alex's condo where I gave my kids 2112 and Moving pictures albums. In the morning, on the way to St Catherines we read from an article Neil wrote in '94 about growing up in St. Catherine's and on the way to Toronto we read excerpts from the Oral histroy of the band and rocked out to a time machine of their music. Was a memorable day, Alex, Geddy and Neil's are certainly inspirational Rocker's and I couldn't be happier that they are native sons...
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very cool!

I need to do this one day.

#1793 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Well sure that of course makes sense, rehashing some elements I get but rehashing the entire layout on several games is where it gets disappointing. It starts to feel stale like the same game again and again, especially if you own some of those previous titles.

#1794 2 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Anyone have a clue when these will start shipping?

February time frame

#1795 2 years ago

Very cool!
I need to do this one day.

It was a fun day!! happy to share more info if you like.

#1796 2 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

Spirit of Radio is listed at 1129 in the Dutch Top 2000 of all time chart. It seems to me the band was probably more of an album selling band than hitsingles and were marketed that way as well.

They had a ton of hit singles. Working Man put then on the map in the US, with tons of Radio play in the Midwest. Tom Sawyer, Spirit of Radio, Closer to the Heart, Fly By Night and others were in heavy rotation on rock radio in the US.

#1797 2 years ago

So is Stern planning on selling the expression lighting system separately across all trims like Stranger Things UV kit?

#1798 2 years ago
Quoted from DRDAVE:

Would be great if Stern took Jersey Jack's lead and ditched the out dated black rubber in favor of the clear/translucent silcone rubber to out fit this and all of
their future games. Or at least have the option when ordering. It is time.

I agree on the silicone and for no other reason other than I'm really lazy. Changing out all the rubber on a machine is a pain. I would gladly pay the difference. I don't think it would be an option when ordering though because the logistics of that would probably be painful for Stern.

#1799 2 years ago
Quoted from livetowin:

So is Stern planning on selling the expression lighting system separately across all trims like Stranger Things UV kit?

Yes, this has already been confirmed. All games come with the holes cut in the cab…you can see in the Pro/Prem pics, they come with a cover.

#1800 2 years ago

Gotcha. Just watched the trailer and noticed this.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

6,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersburg, IN
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 89.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-pin-all-the-world-is-indeed-a-stage-and-we-are-merely-players/page/36 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.