20220309_105743 (resized).jpg
01917F30-5D3C-4635-A0FE-2D5432E58144 (resized).jpeg
20220308_152414 (resized).jpg
C7E368C2-D152-4737-B5A1-6FBEFB91B63C (resized).jpeg
1D162556-741F-4F2C-8400-61D40CD21509 (resized).jpeg
DAADB7DB-5CF7-4A9B-B9F7-4AE9C50A883C (resized).jpeg
D86D0F35-6F29-4C63-A0FD-AE003E7016B9 (resized).jpeg
5B476B4A-5408-46C6-BFF6-B775FED89A42 (resized).jpeg
There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 89.
#1351 2 years ago
Quoted from pduffy:

Yes it will. Already asked and ordered

Would be nice if you could add it at the factory so it's installed when you get it.

#1352 2 years ago

How come no one is discussing the LE backglass and two naked dudes?

#1353 2 years ago

I would've liked to see a washing machine or vending machine in there somewhere, def. an opportunity for a future mod.

#1354 2 years ago
Quoted from pduffy:

Yes it will. Already asked and ordered

What was the upcharge? Sounds cool

#1355 2 years ago

I know 5 Rush Superfans and they all ordered an LE.
I'm happy for those guys as they have all dreamed about a Rush pin for years !

#1356 2 years ago

Does anyone know if the expression lighting is white like the photo or multi colored ? Zeppelin came in multicolored but if you purchased for the pro it was white .

9B324A11-B750-4979-834C-06BB24A23F02 (resized).png9B324A11-B750-4979-834C-06BB24A23F02 (resized).png
#1357 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

What was the upcharge? Sounds cool

Didn't get official invoice yet but same as charge for Led Zep light upgrade on Stern site. I believe $475ish area.

#1358 2 years ago

Got Rush LE on order! Fingers crossed.

Who is on software?

#1359 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Missing the point. Most people have no idea what an inukshuck represents. Not a hidden cap tip.

Missing the point. Rush fans know exactly what this is.

#1360 2 years ago

Game looks incredible - just secured my first Stern LE.

#1361 2 years ago

I'm not a fan of Zeppelin or Rush from a music standpoint, but this pin appears to be leaps and bounds better than Zeppelin from a pinball players standpoint. Layout and artwork look pretty awesome!

#1363 2 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

It’s the test for echo album cover not some mysterious Canadian hat tip.

shows my knowledge of Rush lol... I also don't watch Hockey so maybe I should just keep out of these discussions haha

#1364 2 years ago

It's really sad that so many of the distribs and authorized Stern dealers are gauging folks right from the get go. I was able to find about a half dozen places that would sell me an LE, and 4 of them wanted over $13K for one. I told them no thanks and found one at MSRP...just call around guys! Good luck, this game looks awesome. Gameroon Goodies looks good considering you get free shipping

#1365 2 years ago

WOW. The greatest news ever today... THE PRO LOOKS PHENOMENOL! A few things.. the games appears to have been designed at the same time as GNR & LZ being the spinner, ball lock, charge, lighting, etc. There's a ball lock at the bottom of the playfield for the Premium/LE similar to COMA in GNR which I passed on with the CE in GNR and don't need, my GNR LE is fine without it. No need for the Time machine in the upper left, there's a lot of space there and I'm confident they'll be an awesome mod made for it! The expression lighting is left out on the Premium and can likely be added to it if preferred, however, I have it on my LZ LE so I'm WAY more interested in the code/call outs for this game with Geddy, Alex & Ed. What a great day for pinball & my wallet! In for a Pro, the first time since Tron & GB since not missing much at all!! There's my early review too.

#1367 2 years ago

Just made deposit the on LE at MSRP! Was in on this one no matter what being a Rush fan whose name is actually Tom Sawyer, but the layout looks great and it has a lot of features I love in a pin - 3rd flipper, physical ball lock, diverter ramp. Love captive ball shots too and while it doesn't have one the LE has the pop ups behind the drops to create a captive ball. And the fact it has Geddy and Alex doing voice work plus so many multiballs, couldn't pass up. Will be my first LE!

Beyond excited!

#1368 2 years ago

I also don't watch Hockey
What?

#1369 2 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

Missing the point. Rush fans know exactly what this is.

Touche' ...I guess Ohio will have a large order of games..can we break down the states for orders?
Buffalo please order as many as possible.

#1370 2 years ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

WOW. The greatest news ever today... THE PRO LOOKS PHENOMENOL! A few things.. the games appears to have been designed at the same time as GNR & LZ being the spinner, ball lock, charge, lighting, etc. There's a ball lock at the bottom of the playfield for the Premium/LE similar to COMA in GNR which I passed on with the CE in GNR and don't need, my GNR LE is fine without it. No need for the Time machine in the upper left, there's a lot of space there and I'm confident they'll be an awesome mod made for it! The expression lighting is left out on the Premium and can likely be added to it if preferred, however, I have it on my LZ LE so I'm WAY more interested in the code/call outs for this game with Geddy, Alex & Ed. What a great day for pinball & my wallet! In for a Pro, the first time since Tron & GB since not missing much at all!! There's my early review too.

Pretty much the same take on it. Will go pro for this one, like the art better also.

#1371 2 years ago

I think all packages are great but I love the LW cab art soooo much. Different options/ tastes. I do agree that the Pro Backglass is awesome! Congrats to us all!!!!

#1372 2 years ago

Okay modders, who is going to make some clothes dryers and a vending machine for my game? Or some chicken rotisseries? Or this keyboard?

cb18ea52ccbac87ad5972f10ad12552a (resized).jpgcb18ea52ccbac87ad5972f10ad12552a (resized).jpgclassic-rock-10.2015-12 (resized).jpgclassic-rock-10.2015-12 (resized).jpghqdefault (resized).jpghqdefault (resized).jpgmobile-productions-monthly-09.2011-4 (resized).jpgmobile-productions-monthly-09.2011-4 (resized).jpg
#1374 2 years ago

Shout out to Ed Robertson from Ontario Canada Canada is proud of you too Ed and I miss your travel show!
Cheers!

#1375 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

shows my knowledge of Rush lol... I also don't watch Hockey so maybe I should just keep out of these discussions haha

Well your age could account for not knowing rush trivia, but not sure how you escape Hockey in Ontario.

Hope you like the game and start listening!

#1377 2 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

Okay modders, who is going to make some clothes dryers and a vending machine for my game? Or some chicken rotisseries? Or this keyboard?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

YES!!

Definitely in for these toys.

#1378 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Anyone else being charged shipping now? I’ve never been charged shipping in the past. They jacked up Godzilla by 700 bucks and now charging shipping which I’m guessing is another $500 bucks. So rush will be $1200 more then mando?!? Jeez it’s getting hard to keep putting new games on location.

Yeah I’ve been charged $100 the last few times.

#1379 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Anyone else being charged shipping now? I’ve never been charged shipping in the past. They jacked up Godzilla by 700 bucks and now charging shipping which I’m guessing is another $500 bucks. So rush will be $1200 more then mando?!? Jeez it’s getting hard to keep putting new games on location.

shipping is always there - its just a question of if you are paying for it line item or not

#1380 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Pretty much the same take on it. Will go pro for this one, like the art better also.

Absolutely! I LOVE the art too! The fun comic art totally matches the band's personality and it's realistic at the same time. LOVE the owl on the translite! Will look incredible in the game room.

#1381 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Considering the percentage amount that shipping has gone up in the last year, you’re not getting hosed, the distro’s just aren’t eating the several hundred dollars out of their profit. Just cause it was “free” on previous pins, doesn’t mean it was “free”.

#1382 2 years ago

Has anyone seen a matrix which shows the features of Pro, Premium, LE? Having trouble gleaning this from the video, and I think someone mentioned that some LE features were shown in the Pro section of the video.

Thanks!

#1383 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I do know Tom Graf. And I am 100% sure that you are correct. In fact I haven't heard from him since the reveal, so I fear his head may have actually exploded...

Hahahaha! Very happy for Tom and all the other Rush fans out there. Great to see so much involvement from the band and adding Ed Robertson to the design process is a genius move. Passion breeds excellence, and Stern will reap the benefits.

#1384 2 years ago
Quoted from ramsfan:

Has anyone seen a matrix which shows the features of Pro, Premium, LE? Having trouble gleaning this from the video, and I think someone mentioned that some LE features were shown in the Pro section of the video.

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Rush-Feature-Matrix.pdf

#1385 2 years ago
Quoted from ramsfan:

Thanks!

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Rush-Feature-Matrix.pdf

#1386 2 years ago
Quoted from ramsfan:

Thanks!

It doesn't have the matrix but there is a feature video for both the Pro and the Premium/LE on Stern's site...

https://sternpinball.com/game/rush/

#1387 2 years ago
Quoted from MasterBlaster:

Hahahaha! Very happy for Tom and all the other Rush fans out there. Great to see so much involvement from the band and adding Ed Robertson to the design process is a genius move. Passion breeds excellence, and Stern will reap the benefits.

Hopefully they have some canned speech from Neil as well. I believe he wrote a lot of Rush's lyrics.

#1388 2 years ago

I’m torn between Pro and Pre mainly due to art and the one item that’s jumping out at me as a game play advantage for the PRE is the VUK to the third ramp vs the dead end target.

Anyone else feeling this way?

#1389 2 years ago

Anybody else wondering if they went half-assed on the premium art to push people into thinking of getting an LE since they were making 1000 of them?

If that's the case, that move was likely only necessary in Australia.

#1390 2 years ago
Quoted from Dexter:

How come no one is discussing the LE backglass and two naked dudes?

This is why I ordered the premium. I could’ve lived with one naked dude…not two.

#1391 2 years ago

Hope far sight will get a copy of this for digital play as well.

#1392 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone else feeling this way?

Yup. Art is subjective, but the VUK and extra ramp seem like the only meaningful gameplay difference. Pro looks really solid.

#1393 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar123:

Yup. Art is subjective, but the VUK and extra ramp seem like the only meaningful gameplay difference. Pro looks really solid.

I love the physical ball lock and the capture ball behind the drops. That said, I've never gone Premium or LE before so with this theme it was a no brainer. But I agree the Pro looks like a really great machine.

#1394 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar123:

What extra ramp?

#1395 2 years ago

Have they announced who is the lead programmer?

#1396 2 years ago
Quoted from La4s:

Have they announced who is the lead programmer?

Tim Sexton I believe. He was on LZ as well.

#1397 2 years ago

Have they announced who chose the music? Would of asked that if I was CBC rep at press release.

#1398 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar123:

Depends on what happens when time machine is hit while ramp is down and difference ball lock/captive ball behind drops makes instead of stand up target.

#1399 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

It all began here

This is my anthem!!!!

#1400 2 years ago

Did Stern sell any LEs through their store this time?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 89.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-pin-all-the-world-is-indeed-a-stage-and-we-are-merely-players/page/28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.