20220309_105743 (resized).jpg
01917F30-5D3C-4635-A0FE-2D5432E58144 (resized).jpeg
20220308_152414 (resized).jpg
C7E368C2-D152-4737-B5A1-6FBEFB91B63C (resized).jpeg
1D162556-741F-4F2C-8400-61D40CD21509 (resized).jpeg
DAADB7DB-5CF7-4A9B-B9F7-4AE9C50A883C (resized).jpeg
D86D0F35-6F29-4C63-A0FD-AE003E7016B9 (resized).jpeg
5B476B4A-5408-46C6-BFF6-B775FED89A42 (resized).jpeg
There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 89.
#1151 2 years ago

Its 2022....new year.....lets make this thread a positive only thread!

#1152 2 years ago

Sorry-maybe a dumb question but are the reveal times Central or Eastern time zone?

#1153 2 years ago
Quoted from bouche03:

Sorry-maybe a dumb question but are the reveal times Central or Eastern time zone?

Central.

#1154 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Just don't hang out on Pinside once the photos are revealed; some Pinsiders' "lack of enthusiasm" will shoot holes in your excitement.

For some the excitement we have for Rush can only be found in shitting on everything …. Such is life in the digital world.

#1155 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:For some the excitement we have for Rush can only be found in shitting on everything …. Such is life in the digital world.

Or some people like to maybe, you know, discuss things on a discussion forum.

#1156 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Unfortunately, that's not really how it comes across in this forum. Some people are lacking when it comes to being tactfully disagreeable. If they don't like it, it's automatically shit.

#1157 2 years ago

Going to be another uninspired layout from John Borg with awful OUTLANES!

He gets my vote for worst Designer in all of Pinball!

#1158 2 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

So you've seen it then or just predicting this is the case?

#1159 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

So you've seen it then or just predicting this is the case?

He's trolling in feces

#1160 2 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

I disagree with your take. I like Borg layouts, I like his use of depth. TMNT, Met, walking dead, even Aerosmith. He is consistently giving us solid to good games. Rarely a bad design… munsters shoots great and was fun, the code issues weren’t his fault.

#1161 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Discussion is one thing ... what often happens is shit vomiting for the Fuks Sake

#1162 2 years ago

Is the reveal today? If so, what time? Thanks guys.

#1163 2 years ago
Quoted from king_pin:

Is the reveal today? If so, what time? Thanks guys.

10:00 am central today.

#1164 2 years ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

I disagree with your take. I like Borg layouts, I like his use of depth. TMNT, Met, walking dead, even Aerosmith. He is consistently giving us solid to good games. Rarely a bad design… munsters shoots great and was fun, the code issues weren’t his fault.

Correct though some of his games are a bit frustrating for lesser skilled players (like myself) so I can see why some people don't like games like Walking Dead and Turtles which can be brutal.

#1165 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

He's trolling in feces

Well it could be a familiar layout from him but with Elwin and Jack Danger introducing new and different layouts you would think he'd be motivated to change it up.

#1166 2 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

So...if you really think that, why are you posting devoted to his latest game? Rough night?

#1167 2 years ago

Kaneda is confirming that only the LE will come with expression lighting. Also, Sexton on code, 600 call outs, choose song at ball launch, live concert footage.

#1168 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Correct though some of his games are a bit frustrating for lesser skilled players (like myself) so I can see why some people don't like games like Walking Dead and Turtles which can be brutal.

Borg games often have a unique geometry for sure. I own a TMNT, my parents own a guardians… took me 300 plays on TMNT or so, but once I found the shots I fell in love. But yes… his layouts can post you to death at times, but if you can hit shots, the layouts really come to life.

#1169 2 years ago
Quoted from fswanson24:

Kaneda is confirming that only the LE will come with expression lighting. Also, Sexton on code, 600 call outs, choose song at ball launch, live concert footage.

Pretty sure LE owners will be forking out another $500 for the extra feature so expect an 11k msrp.

#1170 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Pretty sure LE owners will be forking out another $500 for the extra feature so expect an 11k msrp.

You are probably right.

#1171 2 years ago
Quoted from fswanson24:

You are probably right.

Yeh. I have the LZ LE and the expression lighting IMO is well worth it. Number 1 fav game of Family due to it. I think it will be interesting if Tim links the light to songs just like Zep or just uses as extra light show. 10 vs 17+ songs is a lot of work!

#1172 2 years ago
Quoted from fswanson24:

Would it be safe to assume there will be a kit available to add them for the pro/premium like LZ had for the pro?

#1173 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Would it be safe to assume there will be a kit available to add them for the pro/premium like LZ had for the pro?

For those wondering what these expression lights are. Usually retail for $449US on the Stern site.

#1174 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

I would think so but we are living in the current age of parts shortages so there's that to consider.

#1175 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

For those wondering what these expression lights are. Usually retail for $449US on the Stern site.

$20 LED strip, rename it an "expression light", markup 2500%? Or is there something I'm missing here lol

#1176 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

$20 LED strip, rename it an "expression light", markup 2500%? Or is there something I'm missing here lol

It’s a little more involved but pretty much. There’s a new node board and each light has to be programmed for each song so there’s added labor there.

#1178 2 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

It’s a little more involved but pretty much. There’s a new node board and each light has to be programmed for each song so there’s added labor there.

Ah yeah, if each LED is addressable that's probably nice, but not $500 nice!!

#1179 2 years ago

I like that art a lot. The pro has the band members but they are Cartoons and not the main focus. I really like the backglass art on all three machines.

Also non-generic stern IC QR reader art looks nice.

And that time machine shot in the middle looks tight!!

#1180 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:Or is there something I'm missing here lol

Yes......

#1182 2 years ago

#1183 2 years ago

Hard to believe that we got our Rush!!! Pinch me!

#1184 2 years ago

No LE Reveal, or did I miss it in the vid?

edit .. not in the trailer

#1185 2 years ago

not a fan of the cartoon faces... reminds me of the cartoon's of aerosmith

#1186 2 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

No LE Reveal, or did I miss it in the vid?

There is a different video for pro and prem/le. click one of the other models on the stern site and it will show you the video for that model.

#1187 2 years ago
Quoted from Chetrico:

Hard to believe that we got our Rush!!! Pinch me!

Yeah, even the Pro looks great.

#1188 2 years ago

Nothing on the LE though, they just show the Pro and Premium. Looks like a lot going on!

#1189 2 years ago

Well this has great potential!

#1190 2 years ago

The portraits on the playfield and the exposed LED bulbs on the time machine mech look kinda unfinished and homebrew to me.

Dig the layout though, looks fun.

#1191 2 years ago

Yea no LE artwork in the features vid either.

#1192 2 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Nothing on the LE though, they just show the Pro and Premium. Looks like a lot going on!

Definitely, the LE looks amazing.

#1193 2 years ago

The premium is like shadow and lotr of the rings mixed. It’s the first thing I thought of with the middle magnet and the right upper flipper shooting the loop or the scoop

#1194 2 years ago
Quoted from Acronymicon:

The portraits on the playfield and the exposed LED bulbs on the time machine mech look kinda unfinished and homebrew to me.
Dig the layout though, looks fun.

Have you ever seen a time machine before ! Nailed it! You are right though tons going on in the premium!

#1195 2 years ago

Hmm...a "Roll the Bones" label on the roll over leading to the right flipper

#1196 2 years ago

Hmm, I did notice the videos mention "sixteen" songs, when the teaser definitely had 17 on the screen. Maybe one is hidden for a mode.

#1197 2 years ago

LE MSRP 11,099.00

#1198 2 years ago

LE does come with expression lighting

https://sternpinball.com/game/rush/

#1199 2 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Have you ever seen a time machine before ! Nailed it! You are right though tons going on in the premium!

like what? Love rush but What a Turd... OMG they could not give the Pro A lifting ramp. For Real? The LE / Prem has it and what else a Clock ? Why no Ramp feature in the Pro at these prices . For Fk Sake . Glad i will not support these Spike games at this level .
I know many will be happy being Rush fans and Do enjoy. Not trying to rain on your Parade .. Enjoy/ Play more Pinball / I will let others foot this bill

Also Why the wire ramps look wobbly and Needing more reinforcement

#1200 2 years ago

ANYONE WHO IS PASSING ON THEIR LE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 89.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-pin-all-the-world-is-indeed-a-stage-and-we-are-merely-players/page/24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.