20220309_105743 (resized).jpg
01917F30-5D3C-4635-A0FE-2D5432E58144 (resized).jpeg
20220308_152414 (resized).jpg
C7E368C2-D152-4737-B5A1-6FBEFB91B63C (resized).jpeg
1D162556-741F-4F2C-8400-61D40CD21509 (resized).jpeg
DAADB7DB-5CF7-4A9B-B9F7-4AE9C50A883C (resized).jpeg
D86D0F35-6F29-4C63-A0FD-AE003E7016B9 (resized).jpeg
5B476B4A-5408-46C6-BFF6-B775FED89A42 (resized).jpeg

There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 89.
#851 2 years ago

As long as Subdivisions is one of the tunes I'll be on the way to happy with this title. =)

#852 2 years ago
Quoted from DRDAVE:

As long as Subdivisions is one of the tunes I'll be on the way to happy with this title. =)

I have a good feeling you’ll be happy

#853 2 years ago
Quoted from DRDAVE:

Post 747 …17 songs is very generous .We all have favorites missing but nothing to complain about at all .

#854 2 years ago

For a dedicated Rush owners thread, how about “The Spirit of 2112”?

#855 2 years ago
Quoted from Calgedy:

Nice wall of ticket stubs! I was 22nd row dead center on July 23, 2015. What a show....they all were.....I saw the March 30th show, 1990. The soundtrack of my life. Rush is too complex for many, not this group. The amount of thought and care in every single song and every single part of their live performance goes UNMATCHED.

Thank you! It’s actually a coffee table with the ticket stubs under the glass. I still can’t believe this is happening. We may get some real surprises on Tuesday!

#856 2 years ago

There is another thread Motley Crue vs Rush. The poll indicates Motely Crue as the Champion. Let us light our torches and burn this wickedness!

#857 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

There is another thread Motley Crue vs Rush. The poll indicates Motely Crue as the Champion. Let us light our torches and burn this wickedness!

Oh Cmon , I want both !

#858 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Your a pinhead , nothing wrong with being greedy

#859 2 years ago

Is anyone hearing any rumors about the artist for this game?

#860 2 years ago

Stupid question-Are details coming out on Tuesday the 4th?? Or Tuesday the 11th?

#861 2 years ago

Noob question. Is the upgraded sound system on the LE generally much better than the premium sound? Or is something 3rd party needed regardless? Thanks.

#862 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

I would buy a Motley Crue pin too. Rush is the dream machine for me though.

#863 2 years ago
Quoted from bouche03:

Stupid question-Are details coming out on Tuesday the 4th?? Or Tuesday the 11th?

Possibly Monday the 3rd, but certainly by the 4th.

#864 2 years ago
Quoted from jpc211245:

Noob question. Is the upgraded sound system on the LE generally much better than the premium sound? Or is something 3rd party needed regardless? Thanks.

The LE does have a better sound system. BUT...I'll be upgrading to a Pinwoofer system with a Klipsch sub for this game like I did with my Zeppelin. Makes all the difference in the world.

#865 2 years ago
Quoted from jpc211245:

Best sound upgrade is adding an external sub. Usually can find one cheap on Craigslist or FB marketplace and alligator clip it to bottom cabinet speaker or use a Pinnovators sub board.

#866 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

The LE does have a better sound system. BUT...I'll be upgrading to a Pinwoofer system with a Klipsch sub for this game like I did with my Zeppelin. Makes all the difference in the world.

Same!!

#867 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Is anyone hearing any rumors about the artist for this game?

if we are lucky it’s Dirty Donny

#868 2 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

Possibly Monday the 3rd, but certainly by the 4th.

that’s my birthday! The 4th

#869 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Best sound upgrade is adding an external sub. Usually can find one cheap on Craigslist or FB marketplace and alligator clip it to bottom cabinet speaker or use a Pinnovators sub board.

Thanks.
So it sounds like you don’t consider the upgraded LE sound package a true selling point if you are going external anyways?

#870 2 years ago
Quoted from jpc211245:

Thanks.
So it sounds like you don’t consider the upgraded LE sound package a true selling point if you are going external anyways?

I don't think it's good enough to be the only reason to buy an LE for sure.

#871 2 years ago
Quoted from jpc211245:

Thanks.

A Pro or Premium with an external sub will sound better than a stock LE. And you can always upgrade the stock speakers for cheap if you want to make the sound even better. For me the stock speakers with external sub is more than fine though.

#872 2 years ago
Quoted from jpc211245:

Thanks.

if you pay 10k for a rock pin you might as well buy the best sound.For me thats pinwoofer and external sub.Worth it.

#873 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

if you pay 10k for a rock pin you might as well buy the best sound.For me thats pinwoofer and external sub.Worth it.

Correct. It's a music pin. So it's kinda all about the music (and gameplay, of course!). I have subs on every game; on music pins, they get a sub and a complete Pinwoofer system so I can really tweak the balance and EQ.

#874 2 years ago
Quoted from DrDQ:

Here’s a totally alternate playlist; even with leaving out each of the 17 songs, I struggled to limit this to 17 so I went over. I picked alternative songs I thought would be a good pinball fit;
Finding My Way
Anthem
Beneath Between and Behind
Fountain of Lamneth; Didacts and Narpets/No One at the Bridge
Something for Nothing
Cinderella Man
Natural Science
YYZ
Vital Signs
The Analog Kid
Digital Man
Between The Wheels
Grand Designs
Force Ten
Presto
Cut to the Chase
Secret Touch
Malignant Narcissism
The Anarchist
The Garden : Final Wizard Mode (with delayed Ball Saver On - when down to one ball)

Excellent list. As a Rush fan, narrowing the cut to 17 is tough. Here are some bangers I would love added to the list.

Entre Nous
Circumstances
2112: Overture/Grand Finale
Afterimage
War Paint

#875 2 years ago
Quoted from Quicksilver1:

Excellent list. As a Rush fan, narrowing the cut to 17 is tough. Here are some bangers I would love added to the list.
Entre Nous
Circumstances
2112: Overture
Afterimage
War Paint

2112 made the cut .Everyone knows the song list correct ?

#876 2 years ago

That’s a bunch of songs .We are very fortunate !

2422A629-D764-4CCE-A9CB-78CC81F96F60 (resized).png2422A629-D764-4CCE-A9CB-78CC81F96F60 (resized).png
#877 2 years ago

The three greatest musicians/composers of all time.

#878 2 years ago
Quoted from jpc211245:

Thanks.

Just to clarify... The Pro, Premium and LE all come with the same amplifier and cabinet speaker. The only difference on the LE is the upgraded backbox speakers (which make a big difference). So Pro/Premium/LE will all benefit exactly the same from having an external subwoofer. For Pro and Premium it is DEFINITELY worthwhile to upgrade the backbox speakers along with getting the external sub. The difference in sound clarity is very noticeable because the backbox speakers are pointed directly at your ears! You will immediately notice the call-outs are easier to understand and the music is more clear and full ranged. As for the cabinet speaker, it's basically worthless once you've connected a properly set up external sub. Might as well just leave the stock speaker there in the cabinet unless you are going all out.

That said, if you want to go the extra mile for a music pin, the full Pinwoofer amp and speaker system is the top shelf choice and the price is reasonable.

#879 2 years ago
D64FE744-3F06-4F07-848C-AA16BE124039 (resized).jpegD64FE744-3F06-4F07-848C-AA16BE124039 (resized).jpeg
#880 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Billy joined DLR solo along with Steve Vai and Greg Bissonette .That was a great short run .Eat Em and Smile was a gem IMO.

The first DLR album is way better than it ought to be. Some damn fine songs on it.

#881 2 years ago

I’m really looking forward to this LE.

#882 2 years ago
Quoted from jpc211245:

I am happy with my pro speakers.

#883 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

2112 made the cut .Everyone knows the song list correct ?

Yeah, I was speaking more or less about the Overture or Grand Finale section(s) in particular. Although the entire track is a masterpiece, at 20 minutes in length I don't think that sections like Discovery, Presentation, or Soliloquy would make for an exciting pinball soundtrack.

#884 2 years ago

How could they leave of “12 days of Christmas” from Bob and Doug McKenzie

#885 2 years ago

How could they leave off the greatest Geddy Lee song of all time?

#886 2 years ago

So I guess the white thing is the time machine place holder? Saw a previous guess regarding that. Any other guesses on the yellow stuff?

Screenshot_20211230-224930_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211230-224930_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20211230-225308_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211230-225308_YouTube (resized).jpg

#887 2 years ago

Definitely curious about the older style 90-degree vuk there...

#888 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Wow! Would have loved to see some of those shows from the 80's! I first saw them on the Presto tour - having missed Hold your Fire. If only I could have seen Hold your Fire or Power Windows (isn't Mystic Rhythms one of the best songs ever?)

I got to see them for Hold Your Fire and Presto. I always wished I had seen them on earlier tours, but Hold Your Fire was my first real concert. Went with my best friend and our parents dropped us off and picked us up because we couldn’t drive yet. It was in LA too (The Forum in Inglewood) and looking back I’m a bit surprised that they let us go, but I’m more surprised that they were able to find us after the show in those days before cell phones.

I feel so lucky that I was also able to see their very last show which also happened to be at that same venue.

#889 2 years ago
Quoted from Photopin:

There's a site out there somewhere that tells all the opening acts for every concert, but I just can't find it now.

Setlist.fm is the site

#890 2 years ago

On vacation and still up with 2112
PERFECT FUCKIN ALBUM

#891 2 years ago

Oh man this is probably my all time holy grail theme. I’m really interested to see how well they do it. I wasn’t impressed with how Led Zeppelin was done so I’m thinking this could go either way for me. Timing isn’t great either since I’m still waiting on my GnR order and the only was I was able to afford that was by selling my fully restored Addams. Don’t have any other pins to sell either.

#892 2 years ago

Australian mf's:let's fight

#893 2 years ago

We are the Priests
Of the Temples
Of Syrinx

Listened to 2000 times tonight... pretty damn perfect .

#894 2 years ago

There really should be a "I think I'm going balled" multiball.

#895 2 years ago

Stern Army cornerstone preview for Rush is this Tuesday. Pretty stoked to see it!

#896 2 years ago

Borg posted this on his Facebook page the other day. If you don’t love this, you have no soul.

#897 2 years ago

I call dibs on the first Stern topper . If the LEs are tough to get, the toppers will be impossible to find.

#898 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:That’s a bunch of songs .We are very fortunate !
[quoted image]

Absolutely.

I still can't believe a Rush pin will be a real thing. I think the passionate fans got them in the Hall of Fame and I think a few at Stern got them a pin. ❤

#899 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

Borg posted this on his Facebook page the other day. If you don’t love this, you have no soul.

YESSSS!!!! The R30 tour was awesome... I love how Geddy filled his amp space with dryers and rotated out vending machines. Some may know this, but he would reach in to the dryer and grab shirts to throw out to the crowd. And those machines ran on Canadian coins.

So many good stories/memories from this tour.

#900 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Absolutely.
I still can't believe a Rush pin will be a real thing. I think the passionate fans got them in the Hall of Fame and I think a few at Stern got them a pin. ❤

No doubt this is true. I bet it went something like this.....

Gary: "Who?"
John: "Rush".
Gary: "We are rushing.....we are trying to get the games out as fast as possible but we only have so many parts and time"
John: "No! The band Rush....as a theme.....They are from Canada"
Gary: "You are fired"
John: "Gary no! You have to trust us!"

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 89.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-pin-all-the-world-is-indeed-a-stage-and-we-are-merely-players/page/18?hl=november and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.