20220309_105743 (resized).jpg
01917F30-5D3C-4635-A0FE-2D5432E58144 (resized).jpeg
20220308_152414 (resized).jpg
C7E368C2-D152-4737-B5A1-6FBEFB91B63C (resized).jpeg
1D162556-741F-4F2C-8400-61D40CD21509 (resized).jpeg
DAADB7DB-5CF7-4A9B-B9F7-4AE9C50A883C (resized).jpeg
D86D0F35-6F29-4C63-A0FD-AE003E7016B9 (resized).jpeg
5B476B4A-5408-46C6-BFF6-B775FED89A42 (resized).jpeg

There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 89.
#601 2 years ago
Quoted from flipperstick:

I believe this was the last game Richie worked on before heading to JJP. Can you confirm?

The strong rumor is that Rush is Borg - pretty much confirmed when they played Working Man when he was introduced at Expo. Another rumor I’ve read is that Ritchie was working on Bond when he left and that it is being finished by Gomez.

#602 2 years ago
6212D75F-9BF0-4AD1-9771-4FC292E3B292 (resized).png6212D75F-9BF0-4AD1-9771-4FC292E3B292 (resized).png
#603 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Maiden is just a tough game for me and that somewhat spoils the fun of it

Quoted from Gryszzz:

Genius pf design I gotta admit, but frustrating AF for a novice player like myself

I get it boys, but Maiden is still my fav Elwin.
Rush could be an sweet change up and fit right in.

#604 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

I was concerned they might start locking songs behind a paywall with Stern IC but this is a good sign. They could have easily included 12 and said the other 5 are paid DLC.

What says they they're not? Just because they show 17 songs doesn't necessarily mean they're all included and/or not paywalled.

I certainly hope that's not the case of course.

#605 2 years ago

If this is a time travel theme, surely "Time Stand Still" would be included? It was in their Time Machine tour, which would be a really cool theme to use.

#606 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

After the reveal this morning I ran down to the local record store and bought all the Rush they had.
I've had Rush since hs, but only All the World's a Stage and Different Stages besides that one.
Never pursued their entire discography, ...until now.
On a mission.[quoted image]

Am I more impressed that GRzzz is a Rush fan or that there are still record stores to visit? Can’t say I could find one if someone asked.

#607 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Time Machine will be key to this game I think.

Look at the second proto pic and I think you can see 3d print of a sculpt similar to that time machine in the teaser!

#608 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

The strong rumor is that Rush is Borg - pretty much confirmed when they played Working Man when he was introduced at Expo. Another rumor I’ve read is that Richie was working on Bond when he left and that it is being finished by Gomez.

It is Borg.

#609 2 years ago
63C4CEC6-C6F5-4F40-800B-CCD2A0717CD5 (resized).png63C4CEC6-C6F5-4F40-800B-CCD2A0717CD5 (resized).png
#610 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Look at the second proto pic and I think you can see 3d print of a sculpt similar to that time machine in the teaser!

Anyone have that 2nd proto pic? I cant find it now

#611 2 years ago

That’s one badass Owl !

#612 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Am I more impressed that GRzzz is a Rush fan or that there are still record stores to visit? Can’t say I could find one if someone asked.

Looks like Karma records is a long time staple in Indy .I am putting this on my list next time I take the ride south on 65.I had Kroozin Music growing up just east of 79th and Pulaski on the south side .These we’re the spots back in the day .I remember a day there with my Dad .I was about 10 years old and asked him to buy rolling papers for me .He said “Why the hell do you want with these ?” My response ….”they look perfect for passing notes at school .” Thus was the berth of the post-it.Too bad I didn’t act on it

6BB061EE-1367-4527-8B35-A969BA7797D5 (resized).png6BB061EE-1367-4527-8B35-A969BA7797D5 (resized).pngAD6800B0-912E-4DA8-97A2-A4DD26BA91FE (resized).pngAD6800B0-912E-4DA8-97A2-A4DD26BA91FE (resized).png
#613 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:I get it boys, but Maiden is still my fav Elwin.

Have you played Godzilla?

#614 2 years ago

Good friend of mine runs that Karma, but I live in Bloomington, 45 min south. It's a college town, so we have 2.5 record stores. One sells mostly t shirts.
Got these at Landlocked Music.

#615 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Good friend of mine runs that Karma, but I live in Bloomington, 45 min south. It's a college town, so we have 2.5 record stores. One sells mostly t shirts.
Got these at Landlocked Music.

I miss those places .The music playing ,looking through the concert T rack ,top 10 shelf , and always very unique people working .

#616 2 years ago

Was able to order every cd up to Signals on the Rush Remasters.
Brand new Rush cd for $6.50?
I'LL TAKE EM ALL.

#617 2 years ago

In the teaser vid at the end it shows them at a show, looks awfully similar to the live rio footage. Lights, layout etc...

Be cool to get live tracks for a tour mode.

Someone posted a photo the other day of a prototype and had a bunch of r30 inserts. That was the same tour, I wouldn’t mind all the tracks being live.

#618 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Was able to order every cd up to Signals on the Rush Remasters
Brand new Rush cd for $6.50?
I'LL TAKE EM ALL.

No kiddin .I’m making it a point to look through my old vinyl collection .I have them boxed up .I’m not a hoarder at all but I keep everything I think will hold value .I just box it up and hide in the attic so my wife doesn’t get any crazy ideas .

#619 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Have you played Godzilla?

Yep

#620 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

In the teaser vid at the end it shows them at a show, looks awfully similar to the live rio footage. Lights, layout etc...
Be cool to get live tracks for a tour mode.

This is very interesting .I try not to get images in my head with releases but I keep thinking of lower third art being a top view of Niels set and it lights up as played .A man can dream .

#621 2 years ago

I like that they included songs from their later albums. One Little Victory and Headlong Flight are awesome. That said, the fact that they have both parts of Cygnus is really exciting.

#622 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

As a guitar player Y or Z do not exist

Well...every now and then I'll hit a Y or a Z, and just to show I meant to hit that clam I'll do it again--doesn't usually sound quite so bad the second time

#623 2 years ago

Still too early to tell for me, and Maiden was my 1st LE and 1st nib. But gotdamn...Godzilla might be better.

#624 2 years ago

Rush official Facebook finally put the video up three hours ago over 27,000 views already.

I believe they’re going to have lots and lots of assets and footage from the comedy intermissions of the Time Machine tour which is fantastic I can’t wait to see what Stern does with this game I think it’s going to be amazing.

A0D2A005-224C-4D18-92BD-E2B5D1491C79 (resized).pngA0D2A005-224C-4D18-92BD-E2B5D1491C79 (resized).png

#625 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Still too early to tell for me, and Maiden was my 1st LE and 1st nib. But gotdamn...Godzilla might be better.

It’s a good pin, then again, I’d love a Maiden LE.

#626 2 years ago

Going to be a very awesome Pinball machine.

#627 2 years ago

I hope it has “Liquor and Whores” by Bubbles featuring Alex Lifeson! Or any cameo of Trailer Park Boys in it.

#628 2 years ago

This pin is looking to be amazing. Just wish there was some 90s Rush love (Roll the Bones, Counterparts, and Test for Echo) in the setlist

#629 2 years ago

Cigarettes and dope, mustard and bologna, liquor and whores! If you don’t know this song do yourself a favor and check it out.

#630 2 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Rush official Facebook finally put the video up three hours ago over 27,000 views already.
I believe they’re going to have lots and lots of assets and footage from the comedy intermissions of the Time Machine tour which is fantastic I can’t wait to see what Stern does with this game I think it’s going to be amazing.
[quoted image]

So maybe this pin will be Borgs answer to JJP GnR.

#631 2 years ago

My apologies if I missed this.....my distributor said Stern is making 1000 LE's.

#632 2 years ago
Quoted from Calgedy:

My apologies if I missed this.....my distributor said Stern is making 1000 LE's.

Any price increase or will it be the same as GZ?

#633 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

A hidden gem; Toad Hall - Rockford, Illinois. Get lost for hours looking through their books and LPs. The owners son is a pinball geek too.

#634 2 years ago

The price has yet to be mentioned. They said that usually 1/3 to 1/2 of the pins are for overseas. My hope is only 1/3 or 1/4...

#635 2 years ago
Quoted from Calgedy:

The price has yet to be mentioned. They said that usually 1/3 to 1/2 of the pins are for overseas. My hope is only 1/3 or 1/4....mostly to England and Germany.

Gotcha, Im usually in on LE so was curious. I assume it’s the same but I haven’t checked yet. I want to see the reveal

#636 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Any price increase or will it be the same as GZ?

Has there ever not been a price increase from game to game in 5 years?

#637 2 years ago

Hoping it is the same, but it may be jacked up a bit ($500?) as COVID can always be blamed.

#638 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Has there ever not been a price increase from game to game in 5 years?

Well I’ve bought the last 6 les and definitely not on every release for me at least. Although it’s not uncommon. Never as much as Mando to GZ though

#639 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I thought YYZ was Morse code for the musical pattern of the song....

Yes, it's morse code for the pattern in the YYZ song, AND it is the airport code for Toronto. (Which is why it's in the song...)

Many bands will name a holding company or self-publishing label the same as a song they're known for to hold assets and trademarks (Metallica's is Creeping Death Music, for instance) and I thought that YYZ was ALSO shorthand for "Rush Productions" who owns the band trademarks according to the USPTO. Apparently that company doesn't exist anymore, and all the assets and trademarks have been passed around to different companies for the past few decades and now it's all back with Anthem Entertainment. It took me a bit of Googling to figure out who owns it and none of them say that they use "YYZ" as any kind of shorthand for the company. (Edit: I actually googled the right thing and SRO/YYZ is just the full name of the SRO Management license holder for Rush assets. I found an art piece that references the same acronym.)

So I'm once again hoping YYZ is a surprise reveal for another song

#640 2 years ago

wonder if stern will be savvy and adjust their normal territory distribution of their production to adjust for the regional preference for Rush up north...

#641 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Well I’ve bought the last 6 les and definitely not on every release for me at least. Although it’s not uncommon. Never as much as Mando to GZ though

I was referring to the MSRP.

#642 2 years ago

I don't know who's more excited for this pin, me or John Borg. He's completely hammered his Facebook page with Rush posts.

#643 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Lyman is a HUUUUUUGE Rush fan. Was bummed when he left because this would have been a dream project for him. Good to hear he started it, and I think it’s in good hands with SexRay. Has anyone called them that yet? If not, I’m starting it. GO TEAM SEXRAY!!!

Where did Lyman go?

#644 2 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

Where did Lyman go?

Cgc doing code for cactus canyon

#645 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Looks like Karma records is a long time staple in Indy .I am putting this on my list next time I take the ride south on 65.I had Kroozin Music growing up just east of 79th and Pulaski on the south side .These we’re the spots back in the day .I remember a day there with my Dad .I was about 10 years old and asked him to buy rolling papers for me .He said “Why the hell do you want with these ?” My response ….”they look perfect for passing notes at school .” Thus was the berth of the post-it.Too bad I didn’t act on it
[quoted image][quoted image]

You might want to check out Wooden Nickel in Fort Wayne if you ever head east on 30. Been around for I bet almost 50 years. Sweetwater Music is based out of Ft. Wayne too and they have a great retail store.

https://woodennickelrecords.com/Home

Been ages since I've been in the Wooden Nickel stores, but they are definitely still active in the music community.

#646 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I don't know who's more excited for this pin, me or John Borg. He's completely hammered his Facebook page with Rush posts.

I think he is more than a casual fan

#647 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

I think he is more than a casual fan

And that's exactly who you want designing this game. I just hope Gary gave him the BOM money to do it the way he wanted to.

#648 2 years ago

This is without question the greatest pinday of my life! I have been a diehard, concert attending Rush fan for 40 years. There is so much to say but I’m truly thankful to those involved who pushed for it to become a reality. I know personally that this pin has been in the works for at least six years with Stern.
When it’s fully revealed I think we will all find out that the band members really had their creative stamp on it, including Neil.

The song list is very deep and while there are a couple of tracks not listed (so far) it’s a supreme list.

This is my first LE and I couldn’t be more excited at 50yrs old. Seems like this came at the right time for a lot of us who miss the band more than most can imagine. Rush is lifestyle for so many and this gives us back some of what has been taken away the last couple of years. Pure bliss, and the ability to be back in the moment.

Since I am probably the worst pinball player on pinside and have very little knowledge of rule sets, I’d like to hear how you all think the songs will be incorporated into the game?

The fact is if these tracks are played in their entirety then that is a lot of music in terms of time.

I don’t buy too many pins but this is the pin of a lifetime for me and I’ll never forget this day.

373452B8-F0B9-4788-A17D-B1F89316F41C (resized).jpeg373452B8-F0B9-4788-A17D-B1F89316F41C (resized).jpeg
#649 2 years ago

Fudgggge.
I'm so stoked about this

#650 2 years ago
Quoted from jpc211245:

This is without question the greatest pinday of my life! I have been a diehard, concert attending Rush fan for 40 years. There is so much to say but I’m truly thankful to those involved who pushed for it to become a reality. I know personally that this pin has been in the works for at least six years with Stern.
When it’s fully revealed I think we will all find out that the band members really had their creative stamp on it, including Neil.
The song list is very deep and while there are a couple of tracks not listed (so far) it’s a supreme list.
This is my first LE and I couldn’t be more excited at 50yrs old. Seems like this came at the right time for a lot of us who miss the band more than most can imagine. Rush is lifestyle for so many and this gives us back some of what has been taken away the last couple of years. Pure bliss, and the ability to be back in the moment.
Since I am probably the worst pinball player on pinside and have very little knowledge of rule sets, I’d like to hear how you all think the songs will be incorporated into the game?
The fact is if these tracks are played in their entirety then that is a lot of music in terms of time.
I don’t buy too many pins but this is the pin of a lifetime for me and I’ll never forget this day.
[quoted image]

Well said.

I think I may be worse lol but I don't care. At 53 I am also a life long fan. It's going to be a long painful wait for delivery but man, I am so blown away this is really happening.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods
Sound/Speakers
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
$ 430.00
Lighting - Interactive
NinjaCamp Mods
Interactive
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
NinjaCamp Mods
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Portland, OR
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods
Led
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
9,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Algonquin, IL
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 89.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-pin-all-the-world-is-indeed-a-stage-and-we-are-merely-players/page/13?hl=rockfordreplay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.