20220309_105743 (resized).jpg
01917F30-5D3C-4635-A0FE-2D5432E58144 (resized).jpeg
20220308_152414 (resized).jpg
C7E368C2-D152-4737-B5A1-6FBEFB91B63C (resized).jpeg
1D162556-741F-4F2C-8400-61D40CD21509 (resized).jpeg
DAADB7DB-5CF7-4A9B-B9F7-4AE9C50A883C (resized).jpeg
D86D0F35-6F29-4C63-A0FD-AE003E7016B9 (resized).jpeg
5B476B4A-5408-46C6-BFF6-B775FED89A42 (resized).jpeg
There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 89.
#501 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I never hooked up my IMLE to a sub because the upgraded speakers sound really nice, but this,... this...
This might get TWO subs

Pinwoofers and a sub definitely a must!

#502 2 years ago

This is the Holy Grail games for me ××10 I've been a rush fan since 76 I met the band in 1980 saw the band 30 times two different countries seven different cities the musicianship in Rush is unparalleled I always thought of them as part of my family they were the soundtrack of my life and I just can't wait.... I have no doubts the game's going to be a home run

#503 2 years ago

I hope Geddy opens a pinside account! Better than most online slop

#504 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

I stopped with new slbums at Counterparts. Whats special about Far Cry?

I'm a 74-81 Rush diehard, although I listen and have all their albums. I do think Far Cry is one of the better tracks they have released over the last 5 studio albums. But nothing compares to the 70s-80s era IMO

#505 2 years ago

Still can't believe Gryszzz is a Rush guy.

#506 2 years ago
Quoted from Geddy2112:

This is the Holy Grail games for me ××10 I've been a rush fan since 76 I met the band in 1980 saw the band 30 times two different countries seven different cities the musicianship in Rush is unparalleled I always thought of them as part of my family they were the soundtrack of my life and I just can't wait.... I have no doubts the game's going to be a home run

This is our year for sure, can’t wait

#507 2 years ago

So excited, I'm all in.

Thank you Stern for making this.

#508 2 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

It can't be stated enough how puzzling it is that YYZ didn't make the playlist cut. Seriously??? If this RUSH pin only could have one song, I'd pick YYZ.
<snip>

Come on all you junior detectives, you guys are slacking today!! Read the fine print who knows what other songs we are in for !

Screenshot_20211228-104257_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211228-104257_YouTube (resized).jpg

#509 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Come on all you junior detectives, you guys are slacking today!! who knows what other songs we are in for !
[quoted image]

Guessing this is just their ASCAP publishing label. But I will hold out hope for some secret YYZ action.

#510 2 years ago

Rush? Meh...

Good for you Rush fans and an easy skip for the rest of us.

#511 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Guessing this is just their ASCAP publishing label. But I will hold out hope for some secret YYZ action.

What is SRO?

#512 2 years ago
Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

Rush? Meh...

Oh yeah you guys like the techno weird stuff

#513 2 years ago
Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

Rush? Meh...

I’m a huge Rush fan, but I’m skipping, unless I play it and can’t live without it. At these prices, I can only justify so much.

#514 2 years ago
Quoted from Hoteldrummer:

This is our year for sure, can’t wait

Hotel drummer! Solid handle

#515 2 years ago

How can you play a RUSH pin while trying to drum solo with your hands the whole time? For advanced players only I guess

The teaser makes me think it will be very Iron Maiden esque animation which is awesome.

#516 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

C'mon you know you'd be hyped for an ABBA pin

#517 2 years ago

It's short for Standing Room Only. SRO Management Inc. was created as a management vehicle both for the stable of artists on the Anthem Records label as well as for artists who had outside deals with other labels. Today SRO Management is a world class artist management company which manages Rush, amongst others.

#518 2 years ago

Ikea pin. Damn...put it together yourself?
Sorry Goif Luv ya man but couldn't resist!
Cheers!

#519 2 years ago
Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

Rush? Meh...

You mean like for every music pin that’s ever been released? So, what you’re saying is different people like different music!?!?!? Crazy.

#520 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Come on all you junior detectives, you guys are slacking today!! Read the fine print who knows what other songs we are in for !
[quoted image]

Pretty sure that YYZ is shorthand for the company that owns all the RUSH trademarks. SRO, as stated earlier, is their management company.

#521 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Honestly I would love a Daft Punk pin!

#522 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackwolf:

Pretty sure that YYZ is shorthand for the company that owns all the RUSH trademarks. SRO, as stated earlier, is their management company.

I had heard 19 so a couple of surprises may still be coming. Let's hope but I'm happy AF with 17.

#523 2 years ago

Teaser today.
If memory serves, they usually have some kind of online deal with Gary Stern and the distributors on Tuesday before the pics and official reveal follow in the next few days.

#524 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackwolf:

YYZ is also the Toronto Airport code

#525 2 years ago

i have more Rush albums than downvotes.. Downvote harder.Stern Sheeple !
When will a pinball machine be called a Pinball toy since that is what a Homepin Spike system 2500 dollar toy is a toy.
No longer the Commercial grade yet the commercial grade price. .
Yay a Homepin Of Rush !!!!!! Lol

Quoted from PinFever:

Rush Homepins YAY

No YYZ wtf!!!

#526 2 years ago

I can't even post a wanted ad yet until the game is added to the list

#527 2 years ago

Not a fan of the band but I hope you RUSH fans get the pin you deserve unlike us Led Zeppelin fans who got a crap fest. Happy for you guys and looking forward to see what Borg came up with unlike Ritchie’s Swan Song Stern pin.

#528 2 years ago

This is a big deal and respect for Rush. Congrats Rush, Ed and Stern!

#529 2 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

So yeah, we probably won't see it until the end of next week.

You will see it in the media wave leadup to Ces opening next week. Same prestaged articles stern always has at release. Monday or Tuesday

Question really is if stern will let jack do a deadflip stream by the end of the week or if it will wait. Probably will get some version late next week.

#530 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Not a fan of the band but I hope you RUSH fans get the pin you deserve unlike us Led Zeppelin fans who got a crap fest. Happy for you guys and looking forward to see what Borg came up with unlike Ritchie’s Swan Song Stern pin.

for as much as I like LZ, I'm glad that I wasn't on board for a machine (especially after seeing that mr. richie kind of just phoned it in). I feel that it could have been so much more than it turned out to be and feel bad for all the LZ fans that it was their grail pin.

#531 2 years ago

Will there be Rush Stern release t shirts available for purchase on the website?

#532 2 years ago

Wow, can't wait for this...already started calling around like I am sure many of you have as well, to get my name on a distributor list

#533 2 years ago

Love it, I’m in!

I whipped up this Spotify playlist with the songs in the teaser. My distributor says formal reveal next Tuesday.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0bIztM4A4EtdT6tPrHAzcb?si=7PtlFeR9Qq2Ij7Xs5u2QDA

#534 2 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

Love it, I’m in!
I whipped up this Spotify playlist with the songs in the teaser. My distributor says formal reveal next Tuesday.
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0bIztM4A4EtdT6tPrHAzcb?si=7PtlFeR9Qq2Ij7Xs5u2QDA

Nice !Thanks for sharing

#535 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

Honestly I would love a Daft Punk pin!

Tron Legacy is the Daft Punk pin.

#536 2 years ago

Well the list is out and I'm sure there are songs that some are happy with and some left off that some are sad about. I'm just going to accept what IS on the game and rock the shit out of it as it shows up to my house. Another big thanks to Stern for doing this one, best day in Pinball for me personally now that RUSH is 100% confirmed, favorite band integrated into my favorite hobby. Wish Neil was still here to see it

#537 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Hotel drummer! Solid handle

Today is a great day for sure!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!

#538 2 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

for as much as I like LZ, I'm glad that I wasn't on board for a machine (especially after seeing that mr. richie kind of just phoned it in). I feel that it could have been so much more than it turned out to be and feel bad for all the LZ fans that it was their grail pin.

Don't feel bad for me. It was one of my grails and I love it just the way it is. Sorry you didn't like it. But Steve didn't phone it in (it was a grail theme for him as well, after all). His original idea was nixed, so he had to come up with a Plan B. Zeppelin is a PITA license to work with, like Disney stuff.

I'm sure this game will be great as well and I'm in for one for sure. With Borg designing and the LZ team on code, I'm sure it will be awesome.

#539 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Don't feel bad for me. It was one of my grails and I love it just the way it is. Sorry you didn't like it. But Steve didn't phone it in (it was a grail theme for him as well, after all). His original idea was nixed, so he had to come up with a Plan B. Zeppelin is a PITA license to work with, like Disney stuff.
I'm sure this game will be great as well and I'm in for one for sure. With Borg designing and the LZ team on code, I'm sure it will be awesome.

I would love to know more of the backstory on why the original Zep design was nixed. Anywhere to read up?

#540 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

I would love to know more of the backstory on why the original Zep design was nixed. Anywhere to read up?

Nope. You just have to hang with folks who do the designing after hours at pinball shows. I'd love to share but I'm not Kaneda...and that's why people talk to me.

#541 2 years ago

What does "Traveling soon" mean? Obviously a "time traveler" themed machine!!! What a great idea.

#542 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackwolf:

I thought YYZ was Morse code for the musical pattern of the song....

#543 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I thought YYZ was Morse code for musical pattern of the song....

No. As was said before it's the code for Toronto Airport.

#544 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

...and you're thinking of ABACAB.

#545 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

As a guitar player Y or Z do not exist

#546 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Both.

DAHDIDAHDAH DAHDIDAHDAH DAHDAHDIDIT, Morse for YYZ.

#547 2 years ago

Sorry Boob response meant for Methos.

#548 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Quoted from beelzeboob:

As a Rush hater even I know the answer. YYZ is the code of the Toronto Airport. YYZ as morse code became the pattern for the song.

#549 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I get it methos..sorry never thought of that connection...

#550 2 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Both.
DAHDIDAHDAH DAHDIDAHDAH DAHDAHDIDIT, Morse for YYZ.

Quoted from DBLM:

As a Rush hater even I know the answer. YYZ is the code of the Toronto Airport. YYZ as morse code became the pattern for the song.

My bad. You're both correct. I knew that...back in 1985. Getting old sucks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Lighting - Led
Lermods

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oxford, GA
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 42.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

6,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersburg, IN
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 89.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-pin-all-the-world-is-indeed-a-stage-and-we-are-merely-players/page/11?hl=chetrico and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.