(Topic ID: 299791)

Rush or Motley Crue

By Rascal_H

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Rush or Crue”

• Rush Pinball 208 votes
      47%
    • Motley Crue Pinball 235 votes
      53%

(443 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2F0BFA43-EFE7-4924-990A-EF024EBF6882.gif
    9AF6B929-DA12-413D-B0D6-B3960F60B8E3 (resized).jpeg
    9255F6C0-A16E-4B40-A178-20A32E888697 (resized).jpeg
    9133728D-E48C-4614-8C97-A794CFD2A545 (resized).jpeg
    20150524_192207 (resized).jpg
    76cbd146e7f35a44b912f88e20228b46 (resized).jpg
    16379540778402584373181184889177 (resized).jpg
    triumphrockmachine (resized).jpeg
    AF1D18A1-6A1E-4E7E-B059-2049962ED5DF.jpeg
    7E5328A2-80BA-443C-90FE-FD2168004881.jpeg
    EBD0D86D-CE96-45B6-8E1D-55F22DA103D6.png
    FFE1F177-CFFE-4AC3-8DDF-D9EEEE81B28B.png
    F639E4C2-A652-41D2-ABA1-58D1F616F82D.png
    0442D7D5-4FC3-4EA4-890E-407D80D205BE.png
    cdb809c01916b2f13fd607bdc756f224 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5800 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamesays.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 2 years ago

Rush ,not sure how many crue songs I like but Rush would have no room left with all of their choices.

#82 2 years ago

IMO RUSH better drummer
    better Bass player
    better lead guitar player
    better vocalist
    better band
    Crue is a good openinig act

#87 2 years ago
    Quoted from BudManPinFan:

I’ll go along with the first three, but in their prime no way was Geddy Lee the better vocalist. Of course listening to songs off of each of their last tours they both sound horrible these days.

I like both but like 1 better

#89 2 years ago

I can believe people havent heard of Mahogany Rush but never heard of Rush,I had FM when I was younger.

#91 2 years ago

2112 and all the worlds a stage are 2 of the best albums ever.If you really havent heard of Rush youtube either of those albums you may enjoy them.Nothing bad to say about Crue I might buy 1 if available used.Like Maiden I went in because the game play was so good and discovered I like their music more than I thought.

#118 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Black Sabbath first, and Motörhead I know which will never happen. But Rush or Crue, ok if both our done I guess since it’s rock.

Who ? Ive bloody never heard of them.But I will take the Black Sabbath CE

#121 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yeah, but most Crue fans don't make enough money to buy a pinball machine. They're too busy eating corndogs at state fairs while they follow the Crue and Def Leppard around the country. Rush fans all went into nerdy IT jobs and are loaded...especially since there are no concert tickets to spend money on anymore.

I knew a nice couple who when we invited them to go out to a nice place would show up with a new set of Crue tshirts.Full disclosure they told me about a great new band and their album was titled Back in Black.Doh

#161 2 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Why do you assume I don’t listen to Queen? Queen is great. How are you qualified to judge what’s “better” if you’ve never heard Rush?
    It’s possible to listen to & enjoy lots of bands. Lol

Exactly how do you know if you never heard the music.They usually dont play Rush on the same station you hear olivia newton john.

#163 2 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Oh, I thought you were the guy who said he’d never heard of them and wouldn’t Google them.

I was only able to see Rush live 4 times and they are some of the best shows i have ever seen.And working for Bill Graham Presents I have seen a bunch of shows including Crue and they were pretty good too.

#196 2 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

You're right. I thought worldwide record sales would have favored Rush, but it's not close. Rush is sitting at 40 Million WW and the Crue has sold 100 Million.

Yes but those 100 million were all bought for a penny from Columbia house.

#209 2 years ago
    Quoted from NC_Pin:

I would have loved playing a Rush pin in the 90's. I just don't think that type of art rock is relevant anymore. My daughter plays travel softball, so we spend almost every weekend at either a softball or baseball tournament. It is pretty common to hear AD/DC as a walk-up song, and you'll hear plenty of GnR and Metallica too... but I have never heard one of these kids play anything by Rush when they walk up to the plate. That is anecdotal, and I am not saying that pins should be based on what kids use as walk-up songs, but the demographic is pretty narrow. However, I also thought that Iron Maiden was a pretty odd choice too...

I also would have thought why Maiden before others,then I played 1 then I bought the 1st maiden I could get my hands on.I will wait and see on these titles.If good in person im in.

2 weeks later
    #310 2 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Survey says Motley Crue by 10 points.

thats just what the Man wants you to think.Fake news

1 month later
    #426 2 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

Why don’t you guys have Cold Chisel?
    The Angels?
    Shihad?
    That stuff just never got pushed hard in the States …. Same as how Rush or Triumph or Montrose or Blue Oyster Cult were never pushed down here.
    All just comes down to some dude decisions who worked in a record company at the time. So much politics and backhanders in the music industry - and also “right place at the right time” comes into it as well.

rd

Wow those are some great Bands.You may hear blue oyster cult on Godzilla

1 month later
    #470 2 years ago

Any distributors with a Rush Le spot available or someone who changed their mind contact me.

#476 2 years ago
    Quoted from Calgedy:

Try Pirate Pinball in Benecia. Chris Koontz. That is where I have my name on their list.

Waiting for response

#496 2 years ago

sorry lost all respect for Tommy Lee once he lets everyone kick his ass.embarrassing

#499 2 years ago
    Quoted from smokinhos:

Yeah but he slept with Pamela Anderson, you didn't. You would have volunteered to get your a$$ kicked to do that back in the day..

Maybe but he was already sleeping on the couch by then

3 weeks later
    #522 2 years ago

Rush is real

#523 2 years ago

Rush is real Crue will never happen

#525 2 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

Rush has sold around 40 million albums worldwide and Motley Crue is well over 100 million.

true but they sold all those to vinces mother

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamesays.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-or-motley-crue?tu=jamesays and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.