• Rush LE/Premium with issues 69 votes
    35%
  • Rush LE/Premium no issues 123 votes
    62%
  • 3 votes
    2%
  • 2 votes
    1%

(Multiple choice - 197 votes by 195 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

large (resized).jpg
Stern PDUs 520-5343-00 and 5208096-01 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
the real-fixx (resized).jpg
fixx (resized).JPG
IMG_1940 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1939 (resized).jpeg
giphy (38).gif
IMG_2263 (resized).png
R (28).gif
IMG_4255 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4252 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240622_185613119 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240622_185601498 (resized).jpg
IMG_4129 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,610 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 33.
#751 1 year ago

First off, you guys are the best. The appropriate dip position indeed brought it to life. It’s good to se the ramp move again.

Thanks all.

It’s a location pin so let’s see how long it holds up.

#752 1 year ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

I have yet to have an issue with my LE but the concern grows - especially knowing Stern has no real answer to this and don't seem overly concerned

I'm in the same boat...

#753 1 year ago
Quoted from ruggles30:

Hey guys, I have waited to put a post on here because I thought I could figure this out on my own, but I am at a loss.
Replaced my Node 10 board and Ramp Motor (long cable). Then my ramp started acting funny every once in a while...dropping to 75 percent, then to 50 percent height and then just dropping. During the game it would start working again though.....I have read some folks having issues like this and didn't know if there was a solution. So....Stern sent me another Node 10 board today...installed it and it still is doing it. Tested the ramp, did a factory restart. Not sure where to go from here. The game still plays, but that ramp hiccup just frustrates me like it frustrates many of you. I do have another new ramp motor that I have on hand, but I don't think it is that.
If anyone can give me any help via a message that would be greatly appreciated.

Same issue, they sent me another motor, still no good. They just sent another board, still no good. Now they want a video. Beyond belief!

#754 1 year ago

Is there No owner in their local area that they can go pick up a problem Machine and actually solve this or is it a thing where they think the percentage of angry Rush owners is small enough to say screw it.Not Sarcasm

#755 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Is there No owner in their local area that they can go pick up a problem Machine and actually solve this or is it a thing where they think the percentage of angry Rush owners is small enough to say screw it.Not Sarcasm

I don't think they're actively going back to the drawing board, doing testing or revising anything to be honest. They're just throwing parts at it hoping it will go away or people forget about it.

1 week later
#756 1 year ago

Hello !
Extract from the new code :

Moved to System 3.42
- Updated to nodeboard firmware/protocol v1.9.0

Do you know if it can be related and if it can help with the "node 10 problem" or there is no link ?

#757 1 year ago
Quoted from leeoneil:

Hello !
Extract from the new code :
Moved to System 3.42
- Updated to nodeboard firmware/protocol v1.9.0
Do you know if it can be related and if it can help with the "node 10 problem" or there is no link ?

I don't believe so. the last godzilla update also performed a nodeboard firmware/protocol update

#758 1 year ago
Quoted from Pat-in-ct:

Same issue, they sent me another motor, still no good. They just sent another board, still no good. Now they want a video. Beyond belief!

Could it be the set screw holding the motor arm in place? Ensure it's tight otherwise it could slide around. I focus first on physical issues before electrodigital hoping it's something a screwdriver can fix. Do the ramp diagnostics indicate anything? Any issues with the clock? All my ramp problems include a bonus clock issue...which is great...

#759 1 year ago
Quoted from YYZ2112YYZ:

I'm on my 3d or 4th board and motor. Received and installed the latest, long-lead motor with new board at the end of April. Last week, the same old ramp/clock problem started. Ramp down; clock stopped. However, there is no tech alert on board #10 failure. Diagnostics also indicate no problem. Perhaps I'm not running diagnostics right? What else can I do to confirm the problem?

I rarely talk to myself but will now to share updates on my problem. Maybe it informs and helps others. I did significant diagnostic work in cooordination with Stern Support emails. Stern asked to confirm two red lights and a yellow on node board 10. All lights function as intended. Alternated powering up game with either/or ramp and clock harness plugged into 10 board. Nothing worked in either configuration. Convinced Stern it had to be a 10 board problem. They agreed and are sending yet another 10 board. Fingers crossed...

#760 1 year ago
Quoted from YYZ2112YYZ:

I rarely talk to myself but will now to share updates on my problem. Maybe it informs and helps others. I did significant diagnostic work in cooordination with Stern Support emails. Stern asked to confirm two red lights and a yellow on node board 10. All lights function as intended. Alternated powering up game with either/or ramp and clock harness plugged into 10 board. Nothing worked in either configuration. Convinced Stern it had to be a 10 board problem. They agreed and are sending yet another 10 board. Fingers crossed...

How many node 10 boards have been damaged in your game?

Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
Http://chrishiblerpinball.com/contact
Thank you for checking out the PinWiki - http://www.PinWiki.com/

#761 1 year ago

It’s not a rush but a GZ but it concerns Node 10, so thought might post it here as well.

Several weeks old and now a node 10 board failure . As you can see in the picture it’s a smoked board.

Distributor is taking care of it, no worries there, good service there. Just wondering what caused it. Just bad luck or …?

Have checked the following:

48VDC OK

Stepper motor can be moved by hand without excessive force

The stepper is fed via 4 wires of which 2 each form a pair. Resistance red blue pair is approx 9Ohm and of black green 9Ohm as well. No idea if this value is OK but for sure not a short.

Switches look fine and don’t think a broken switch can cause this.

Did see that the connector of the steppermotor was not fully inserted on the header. Perhaps came loose during transport? Could a loose stepper motor connector cause this? Hope so as this would mean a new board would solve it. Will then also secure with a dot hot glue this connector to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

Anybody an idea?

IMG_8504 (resized).jpegIMG_8504 (resized).jpeg
#762 1 year ago

Rensh
That is the same chip that characteristically fails in the board.

#763 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

It’s not a rush but a GZ but it concerns Node 10, so thought might post it here as well.
Several weeks old and now a node 10 board failure . As you can see in the picture it’s a smoked board.
Distributor is taking care of it, no worries there, good service there. Just wondering what caused it. Just bad luck or …?
Have checked the following:
48VDC OK
Stepper motor can be moved by hand without excessive force
The stepper is fed via 4 wires of which 2 each form a pair. Resistance red blue pair is approx 9Ohm and of black green 9Ohm as well. No idea if this value is OK but for sure not a short.
Switches look fine and don’t think a broken switch can cause this.
Did see that the connector of the steppermotor was not fully inserted on the header. Perhaps came loose during transport? Could a loose stepper motor connector cause this? Hope so as this would mean a new board would solve it. Will then also secure with a dot hot glue this connector to make sure it doesn’t happen again.
Anybody an idea?
[quoted image]

Welcome to the club, this could prove interesting.

#764 1 year ago

added Godzilla to thread title,Trying to figure out How to add Godzilla to the poll.

#765 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

added Godzilla to thread title,Trying to figure out How to add Godzilla to the poll.

you may have to have a mod lock this thread down, and start a new one with the poll in the 1st post. you can always reference this thread in your initial post of
the new thread

#766 1 year ago

as long as we have helpful info I guess were ok.We could just have key posts

#767 1 year ago

Have you guys measured the resistance of the steppermotor as well? Mine is approx 9 Ohm

#768 1 year ago

I don’t have a Rush; but, we are expecting a bouncing baby Zilla Premium soon.

Seeing the picture a pics of the board with the fried chip (can’t tell what it is in the pic) has anyone put a thermal camera to one of these boards under load yet to see if a thermal event is occurring?

If so, would one of the small copper glueable/stick able heat sinks be of assistance?

#769 1 year ago
Quoted from jedimastermatt:

I don’t have a Rush; but, we are expecting a bouncing baby Zilla Premium soon.
Seeing the picture a pics of the board with the fried chip (can’t tell what it is in the pic) has anyone put a thermal camera to one of these boards under load yet to see if a thermal event is occurring?
If so, would one of the small copper glueable/stick able heat sinks be of assistance?

The general consensus is that this isn't a thermal issue but an overcurrent issue that happens due to several problems with wiring, see the Key Posts and below for more info:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-node-board-10-issues-and-non-issues-list/page/4#post-7366041

#770 1 year ago
Quoted from benime:

The general consensus is that this isn't a thermal issue but an overcurrent issue that happens due to several problems with wiring, see the Key Posts and below for more info:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-node-board-10-issues-and-non-issues-list/page/4#post-7366041

Thanks. I didn’t see those on my phone earlier. The hypothesis does seem probable and I would assume the load differences going through the different variables of the game are a part of the mystery behind why Rush is behaving differently than other games. If this theory is valid, it does pose concerns for any games using the same combination of components.

#771 1 year ago

Here are my earlier relevant posts in this thread for reference:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-node-board-10-issues-and-non-issues-list/page/4#post-7366716
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-node-board-10-issues-and-non-issues-list/page/4#post-7366721
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-node-board-10-issues-and-non-issues-list/page/5#post-7375905

My Rush rejuvenation is complete. Let’s hope this is the final fix. Long summary post here, but I figure the people following this thread are interested in detail.

Got Rush premium NIB in June 2022. Played it a lot for several months until the first node 10 stepper motor board died. Inspected ramp motor wires & sent photos to Stern, who decided to send a replacement node 10 board in December 2022 (with no ramp motor). The second node 10 board died after about 150 more plays in late January 2023.

Rush sat dormant from February until June, while I watched and waited and read the various Pinside and Facebook discussions and talked to people knowledgeable about the potential causes and repairs. In the meantime, I collected a bunch of mods and materials, including a third node 10 board and ramp motor sent by Stern and a second ramp motor sent by the distributor. It’s interesting to note that both motors had insulating tape on one side and had 24” wires encased in extra insulation and terminated with a connector that plugs right into the node 10 board. They were both for the ramp.

In June, I finally got around to investigating the drum clock motor and taking apart the necessary playfield elements to install new rings and the mods.

The drum clock motor wires were crimped tightly by zip ties, with the insulation and inner wires visibly smashed – something that I suspected I might find. The Stern manual shows the same part number and specs for the ramp and drum clock motors – 041-5149-00, bipolar stepper motor, 0.67A, 42 OZ-IN. The LIN Engineering label on both shows the same spec: 4118S-04S-41RO 0.67A. The only difference is the length of the wire lead. After confirming with a local expert, I replaced the existing ramp and drum clock motors with the new, updated ramp motors.

I just finished all of the updates and have played several enjoyable games on Rush since. I hope this is the final solution to the problem. It’s like having a new machine at home after being unwilling/unable to play it for so long!

I can kind of (only *kind* of) see why Stern didn’t publicly (to my knowledge) offer drum clock motor replacement in addition to ramp motor replacement as a fix for the stepper motor node board failure problem. The drum clock wires weren’t quite as bad as the ramp wires, and the end connector goes right to the node board, rather than through an intermediary connector. And while not difficult, the drum clock motor replacement was more involved than the ramp motor - it was tedious to get the drum clock off and disassemble it to replace its motor.

But now I firmly suspect that the drum clock motor wires could certainly be a cause for failed node 10 stepper motor boards. Time will tell.

BTW, here is a link to my full summary of my Rush problems and solutions in the Rush Owners club thread. It has the full list of the mods that I installed and my comments on them (after the Node 10 board summary):

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/310#post-7649203

01 clock off (resized).jpeg01 clock off (resized).jpeg04 wires under zip1 (resized).jpeg04 wires under zip1 (resized).jpeg06 wires under zip2 (resized).jpeg06 wires under zip2 (resized).jpeg11 two new motors (resized).jpeg11 two new motors (resized).jpeg12 full playfield (resized).jpeg12 full playfield (resized).jpeg
#772 1 year ago
Quoted from Adaminski:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-node-board-10-issues-and-non-issues-list/page/4#post-7366716
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-node-board-10-issues-and-non-issues-list/page/4#post-7366721
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-node-board-10-issues-and-non-issues-list/page/5#post-7375905
My Rush rejuvenation is complete. Let’s hope this is the final fix. Long summary post here, but I figure the people following this thread are interested in detail.

Got Rush premium NIB in June 2022. Played it a lot for several months until the first node 10 stepper motor board died. Inspected ramp motor wires & sent photos to Stern, who decided to send a replacement node 10 board in December 2022 (with no ramp motor). The second node 10 board died after about 150 more plays in late January 2023.

Rush sat dormant from February until June, while I watched and waited and read the various Pinside and Facebook discussions and talked to people knowledgeable about the potential causes and repairs. In the meantime, I collected a bunch of mods and materials, including a third node 10 board and ramp motor sent by Stern and a second ramp motor sent by the distributor. It’s interesting to note that both motors had insulating tape on one side and had 24” wires encased in extra insulation and terminated with a connector that plugs right into the node 10 board. They were both for the ramp.

In June, I finally got around to investigating the drum clock motor and taking apart the necessary playfield elements to install new rings and the mods.

The drum clock motor wires were crimped tightly by zip ties, with the insulation and inner wires visibly smashed – something that I suspected I might find. The Stern manual shows the same part number and specs for the ramp and drum clock motors – 041-5149-00, bipolar stepper motor, 0.67A, 42 OZ-IN. The LIN Engineering label on both shows the same spec: 4118S-04S-41RO 0.67A. The only difference is the length of the wire lead. After confirming with a local expert, I replaced the existing ramp and drum clock motors with the new, updated ramp motors.

I just finished all of the updates and have played several enjoyable games on Rush since. I hope this is the final solution to the problem. It’s like having a new machine at home after being unwilling/unable to play it for so long!

I can kind of (only *kind* of) see why Stern didn’t publicly (to my knowledge) offer drum clock motor replacement in addition to ramp motor replacement as a fix for the stepper motor node board failure problem. The drum clock wires weren’t quite as bad as the ramp wires, and the end connector goes right to the node board, rather than through an intermediary connector. And while not difficult, the drum clock motor replacement was more involved than the ramp motor - it was tedious to get the drum clock off and disassemble it to replace its motor.

But now I firmly suspect that the drum clock motor wires could certainly be a cause for failed node 10 stepper motor boards. Time will tell.
BTW, here is a link to my full summary of my Rush problems and solutions in the Rush Owners club thread. It has the full list of the mods that I installed and my comments on them (after the Node 10 board summary):
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/310#post-7649203[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I admire your tenacity. Fingers crossed.

#773 1 year ago

Has anyone tried to actually escalate this matter to an executive level at Stern?

#774 1 year ago
Quoted from jonboy71:

Has anyone tried to actually escalate this matter to an executive level at Stern?

maybe someone in an place with real customer rights can force an recall or force stern to buy back the game at full cost if they can't fix it.

#775 1 year ago

I recently experienced an issue with the node 10 board on my Godzilla Premium (built 4/24, 267 plays) which might provide some additional insight on this issue. 

Although I didn’t have any visible meltdowns and the board still communicates with the rest of the system, the building stepper motor stopped functioning due the game seeing both the building up and down switches as simultaneously activated. We (with Stern technical support) troubleshooted the issue to the node 10 board always seeing SW0 and SW1 (the building up and down switches) shorting to GND even with the switch connector disconnected from the board.

I’m no electrical engineer so what follows is speculation: The traces on the board seem to connect the switch connector to the U1 chip, which is the same chip that has been getting damaged. Maybe whatever happened didn’t cause a whole chip failure in my machine, but caused a transistor within the IC to fuse.

I read that some Rush owners are reporting the ramp and clock behaving erratically.. this would be consistent with the chip registering spurious switch hits, causing the respective motors to stop at odd points and causing loss of position tracking. 

Stern sent me a new node 10 board which fixed the issue, but NGL—I think this eerily similar issue with the same board on a Godzilla isn’t a great sign. As an aside, for folks familiar with board repair, is it realistic to attempt repair/replacement of this chip, or is getting a replacement board from Stern the only viable solution if (or when) this happens again?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#776 1 year ago
Quoted from madeinhua:

As an aside, for folks familiar with board repair, is it realistic to attempt repair/replacement of this chip, or is getting a replacement board from Stern the only viable solution if (or when) this happens again?

while the chip itself isn't expensive (approx. $10 from digikey or mouser), it is a surface mounted component, and not something that is easily replaced without the proper tools.

and that's only if the damage done is done to the chip and chip alone. I've seen images of boards where the fine traces leading to the board were obliterated as well.

#777 1 year ago

Received node10 board for my GZ, installed it and we are up and running again

Hope it lasts. Will place a dot of hot-glue on the motor connector to make sure it doesn’t wiggle itself loose. Don’t know if that caused it but better safe than sorry and it does no potential harm

#778 1 year ago
Quoted from Adaminski:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/310#post-7649203[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Sorry to say....Stern had me test our location Rush LE with the drum disconnected and the Node 10 still failed. In addition I tested (on my own) soldering the ramp motor wires to the node 10 pins to be certain that there was a solid connection between the motor and node 10 at all times...and node 10 still failed.

#779 1 year ago
Quoted from michiganpinball:

Sorry to say....Stern had me test our location Rush LE with the drum disconnected and the Node 10 still failed. In addition I tested (on my own) soldering the ramp motor wires to the node 10 pins to be certain that there was a solid connection between the motor and node 10 at all times...and node 10 still failed.

Same here. Last board/motor replacement we did and left the drum clock disconnected and board failed anyway. We’ve gone through 9 or 10 boards since we’ve gotten the machine a year ago and have yet to have a working ramp/clock. Been down again for 2 months now and no idea when or if it will ever be fixed.

#780 1 year ago
Quoted from Jesterpester:

We’ve gone through 9 or 10 boards

WTF! That's insane!

#781 1 year ago

Same here. Last board/motor replacement we did and left the drum clock disconnected and board failed anyway. We’ve gone through 9 or 10 boards since we’ve gotten the machine a year ago and have yet to have a working ramp/clock. Been down again for 2 months now and no idea when or if it will ever be fixed.

You have the perfect machine for Stern to use to bring this issue to closure. They should buy it back from you, ship it to their shop, and get their best electrical engineers to trouble shoot it.

#782 1 year ago
Quoted from ChrisHibler:

You have the perfect machine for Stern to use to bring this issue to closure. They should buy it back from you, ship it to their shop, and get their best electrical engineers to trouble shoot it.

I agree but I think a part of the issues it needs lots of plays to show the failure. We also have gone through a bunch of node 10s. They pretty much fail within 1000 plays or less. Hard for them to play it that much I suspect. Maybe a location game close to them would be a good option.

#783 1 year ago
Quoted from ChrisHibler:

Stern told me they have 2 they’ve gotten back with the same issue that their engineers are working with to figure out the issue. I offered them mine as I am sooooo over this it isn’t funny. Can’t sell it, can’t trade it and am stuck waiting for them to figure it out. They just keep telling me they will let me know when they figure it out.

#784 1 year ago
Quoted from andre060:

WTF! That's insane!

Isn’t it? We now have what we call “the graveyard box”. This doesn’t include the ones I sent back to stern or the current blown one still in the game.

IMG_5847 (resized).jpegIMG_5847 (resized).jpeg
#785 1 year ago

They should fully refund everyone with a Rush Le or Pre machine and come pick them all up...Too much to ask for?

#786 1 year ago

I have two of them here at the shop and I just received the part from Mouser. I can remove and replace the part (if not so burned that the surrounding traces have been destroyed) but I pretty sure that the repaired board will blow again, just like the new boards. Replacing the part doesn’t solve the underlying problem.

#787 1 year ago
Quoted from ChrisHibler:

I have two of them here at the shop and I just received the part from Mouser. I can remove and replace the part (if not so burned that the surrounding traces have been destroyed) but I pretty sure that the repaired board will blow again, just like the new boards. Replacing the part doesn’t solve the underlying problem.

They need to redesign the entire board.

#788 1 year ago
Quoted from Flips365:

They should fully refund everyone with a Rush Le or Pre machine and come pick them all up...Too much to ask for?

may need an class action now at what point does the lemon law kick in?

#789 1 year ago

They need to redesign the entire board.

Or add external protection.

#790 1 year ago
Quoted from ChrisHibler:

Or add external protection.

Some sort of back EMF stepper motor filter or snubber placed between the board and motor to protect the chip.

#791 1 year ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Some sort of back EMF stepper motor filter or snubber placed between the board and motor to protect the chip.

I asked about this back in March and this was the response they gave me.

-Technically it's the chip (U1) that's getting blown from the feedback, which is the motor drive chip. It is sensitive to that stuff, and one of the things we did try was adding in some extra protective circuitry to see if it would help. It did not, those boards blew just as fast as the rest. I'm not sure if the node 10 boards have that extra protection added in since it didn't help in testing, but I think the next revision will have it anyways since it also didn't affect performance of the board and should technically help against EMF.

#792 1 year ago
Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

may need an class action now at what point does the lemon law kick in?

I posted about this previously. Some states have consumer protection laws that make it easy to file a claim. Massachusetts has a form letter you can download off the state website. You fill in the blanks, send the letter, the seller has 30 days to respond formally. If they don't, you can then file in small claims court and you're eligible for treble damages - pretty nice payback for all of the grief. Stern has to send a lawyer else they're in default. This thing will not be resolved until people start actually sending letters like this, vs just sending emails & calling distributors and hoping Stern will come through. Yes, it's harsh, but if you bought a Premium or LE you're out ~+$10k

Also, would be nice of them to focus their resources on fixing this pin, rather than announcing yet another new pin. Who's working on this if they're working on Foo code, Bond code, Venom, etc etc.?

#793 1 year ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

Also, would be nice of them to focus their resources on fixing this pin, rather than announcing yet another new pin. Who's working on this if they're working on Foo code, Bond code, Venom, etc etc.?

Probably the code is being worked on by different people than the hardware issues.

#794 1 year ago

Sterns fix worked for me: new motor and board.
I have accepted all updates and no issues after 75 to 100 plays estimated.

#795 1 year ago

So, this may be off topic but since the connector being loose or wrong connectors for wire size could have been the issue with the chip blowing. Nvdia has been having an issue with plugs burning on their 4090s. Here is a video that address the issue with wire connection. Anyway I found it interesting and thought immediately about the node 10s. 5 minute mark is more on topic.

#796 1 year ago

Reporting a node board 10 failure on Rush Premium at about 800 plays. Out of the blue…notified dealer. Will post build details.

Update

Rush Premium
Build Date June 23, 2022
Total Plays 917
Node Board 10 fails to initialize on startup and in diagnostics.
Reseated all connections.
No obvious physical signs of failure (haven't removed it yet).
48v and 24v LEDs are lit solid red.
Covered under warranty and a replacement is on the way.

1 week later
#797 12 months ago
Quoted from ChrisHibler:

I have two of them here at the shop and I just received the part from Mouser.

ChrisHibler Do you have the part number from Mouser? Figured I'd give this a shot.

#798 12 months ago
Quoted from madeinhua:

ChrisHibler Do you have the part number from Mouser? Figured I'd give this a shot.

LMK how it works out.
https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/ADI-Trinamic/TMC5041-LA?qs=TiOZkKH1s2QUPp262HSTPw%3D%3D

1 week later
#799 11 months ago

Here we go again- Iam one of the original Owners to report a Node-10 failure 2- years ago, I had 25 plays when it happened, it took a 1-1/2 years and over $1000 in Node boards before Stern finally sent a new Ramp Motor that doesn’t have the connection in tbe middlie. I installed the new motor/node board everything has worked fine for the past 6- months. I barely play the game much because of other newer games in my collection, but last night I went to play Rush Premium and i got the dreaded Node-10 not found!!! Now what

#800 11 months ago

After 2 Years I would think they would actually know what the Issues are with this .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
NinjaCamp Mods

$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
St. Augustine, FL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

12,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Corinth, MS
$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
NinjaCamp Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Florissant, MO
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

There are 1,610 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 33.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.