(Topic ID: 307587)

RUSH - Mods and Toys; what are you hoping for, and/or who's making an offering?

By Rodent

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,385 posts
  • 155 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by SkyKing2301
  • Topic is favorited by 101 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
TrnmntButton-RushThumb (resized).jpg
TrnmntButton-Rush2 (resized).jpg
20230811_102954 (resized).jpg
Rush-Pinball-Shooter-Rod.jpg
Stern-Pinball-Rush-Shooter-Rod.jpg
Rush-Pinball-Owl-Shooter-Rod.jpg
TopperCleanupMap (resized).jpg
TopperCleanup (resized).jpg
IMG_1839D (resized).JPG
IMG_1862D (resized).JPG
IMG_1870 (resized).JPG
IMG_1859D (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
DA874350-BCBF-471C-AEAE-8415DD964D00 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brzezicki.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1337 1 year ago
Quoted from kmad:

A Tool pin could be amazing.

please no.... I dont need to be spending more money on pinball. If they came out with a Tool pin, I'd have no choice but to pre-order it.

#1338 1 year ago

I'm a huge fan of Rush, and HUGE HUGE subdivisions fan. I won't say it's my favorite song, because.. how could you choose a favorite, but it's certainly my most listened to song. I've made a tempest video game for rush it's available at

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1463-arcade-cabinetscom/07775-rush-pinball-subdivisions-tempest-video-game-mod

i don't have a rush (yet) it arrives soon, but when it does I want to make the scene from subdivisions with
pacman, tempest, and the taito game that I don't actually know. with the sign in the back and maybe the kid that they feature in the video, repeatidly playing tempest with his back to us. I've already got a mini tempest and pacman, need to find what that taito game "alpine... " is and then make the rest.

Edit: apparently the game is "Taito's Alpine Ski" circa 1981

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG

1 week later
#1339 1 year ago

I know countdown is not a song in the game (but then again either is roll the bones) but besides tempest I really think the Rush game needs to give a nod to "countdown" (the last song on Signals of course)

I just got a bunch of these and I am still figuring out the mount options. I think the back left will be good and I'll make a custom mount as well as I'd like to have it in "launch" position straight up once I have a chance to figure out where I can put them.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1463-arcade-cabinetscom/07982-rush-pinball-countdown-space-shuttle-model

IMG_0173 (resized).pngIMG_0173 (resized).pngIMG_0175 (resized).pngIMG_0175 (resized).png

#1341 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

I have my Red Barchetta there but I hear they are hard to find now... definitely another option for the corner

thanks! I've made a flat mount to mount it to screw in existing screws/posts. The back corner works, just barely fits I might have to redo my mount to remove the height 1mm which should be perfect. THere's a few other places I see it probably would fit with a similar mount, right side I think and right by the shooter lane/right ball return lane. I have to try those out in the next few days. Heres the mounting pics

IMG_1697 (resized).JPGIMG_1697 (resized).JPGIMG_1698 (resized).JPGIMG_1698 (resized).JPGIMG_1699 (resized).JPGIMG_1699 (resized).JPGIMG_1700 (resized).JPGIMG_1700 (resized).JPGIMG_1701 (resized).JPGIMG_1701 (resized).JPG
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1343 1 year ago
Quoted from ddebuss:

Finally the big topper reveal. I'd love to get some constructive suggestions and feedback. The area I keep coming back to is the "Young Ed" styling and materials (or skip it entirely) and the tagline. The lighting is RGBWW and you can independently and simultaneously mix the white with the RGB color effects. The initial introductory price will be $199.94 plus shipping. We will likely replace the photos after we get the topper installed on an actual Rush game.
The product order page will go live in the morning since the things I'm willing to change are easy to change on the fly... I suppose I need to get some photos of the topper installed on an actual Stern Rush game...
[quoted image][quoted image]

very cool. here's my 2 cents in terms of improvements

* The young ed seems hard to see, not sure what can be done about that maybe it's the photo?
* personally not a big fan of the "roll the balls" tagline,
* love the roll the bones theme and art
* did you think of maybe using real dice on the background or somewhere (maybe not all of the squares) to give it a more 3D feel? that might be cool to give it a bit more physical depth

either way very nice.

#1344 1 year ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

thanks! I've made a flat mount to mount it to screw in existing screws/posts. The back corner works, just barely fits I might have to redo my mount to remove the height 1mm which should be perfect. THere's a few other places I see it probably would fit with a similar mount, right side I think and right by the shooter lane/right ball return lane. I have to try those out in the next few days. Heres the mounting pics
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

just added a "ramp mount" for the shuttle not completely done tweeking the mount but it seems to work pretty well. I need to dial in the dimensions just a bit
on the back wheel holder to make it perfect I think. also I have a shooter lane mount which looks cool, not sure whether I like the shooter lane or the ramp best personally.

IMG_1704 (resized).JPGIMG_1704 (resized).JPGIMG_1703 (resized).JPGIMG_1703 (resized).JPGIMG_1705 (resized).JPGIMG_1705 (resized).JPGIMG_1707 (resized).JPGIMG_1707 (resized).JPGIMG_1708 (resized).JPGIMG_1708 (resized).JPGIMG_1709 (resized).JPGIMG_1709 (resized).JPG
#1346 1 year ago
Quoted from ddebuss:

Thank you so much for your feedback brzezicki!

Here are a couple more options both of which I like better than my photo from last night.

I looked at a lot of them. The first one was "Stern Pinball" but I felt that Stern may have a problem with that... I may revisit this. Very open to suggestions though. In the end I decided on the "Roll The Balls!" tagline since it was closest to the album name without being exactly the same.
[quoted image]

I did buy the dice to play with but never built one. It was going to be dramatically more expensive from both the materials and labor standpoint and in the end it really didn't look the album cover. I could make the corners of the dice a little rounder but I matched a real dice. Also here is an earlier prototype that was similar to the real dice.

oh the black "Ed" looks much nicer in my opinion. he stands out much more.

Roll the balls is nice I guess, I"m just wierd. I definitely like that other version where ed stands out more. pretty sweet!

#1347 1 year ago

Man I love this game (though honestly I"m not sure it's the game as much as I just love listening to rush, when I get a drain I'm not really upset the ball ends but more that whatever song I'm listening too is over (or the modes song ends ; hah)

anyway I've been modding out my Rush heavily, not as much as I've modded out my Iron Maiden... yet...

but here's my newest mod, a little hinge magnetic art that just slaps rigth over the hinge bolt with no fuss. use the bolt to actually center itself!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1463-arcade-cabinetscom/08001-2-x-magnetic-rush-starman-pinball-hinges-logo-

IMG_1711 (resized).JPGIMG_1711 (resized).JPGIMG_1714 (resized).JPGIMG_1714 (resized).JPGback (resized).jpgback (resized).jpg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1352 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

No Canada shipping

isn't that ironic being rush... lol
I'm not sure how to do shipping to canada on pinside. I have it on my etsy shop though, they have canada shipping integrated into their system.

all my stuff is way more expensive on etsy due to fees and stuff so it's listed at $55 there but I'll PM you a $10 off $55 code to make it $45 + shipping.
I'll eat the extra fees for another Rush fan from the country that gave us Rush.

-brian

#1353 1 year ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

isn't that ironic being rush... lol
I'm not sure how to do shipping to canada on pinside. I have it on my etsy shop though, they have canada shipping integrated into their system.
all my stuff is way more expensive on etsy due to fees and stuff so it's listed at $55 there but I'll PM you a $10 off $55 code to make it $45 + shipping.
I'll eat the extra fees for another Rush fan from the country that gave us Rush.
-brian

if anyone else from canada wants stuff you can PM me directly. if some one wants to shoe me how to integrate international shipping into the pinside system please let me know. all I could see was a "fixed" price for international sales which doesn' not seem like it would work as different countries have vastly different costs.

#1354 1 year ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

if anyone else from canada wants stuff you can PM me directly. if some one wants to shoe me how to integrate international shipping into the pinside system please let me know. all I could see was a "fixed" price for international sales which doesn' not seem like it would work as different countries have vastly different costs.

#1358 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Hey ya go.... Mod installed. 2 seconds per side. I like it!
Thanks![quoted image]

awesome thank you for the purchase, feedback and pic! I appreciate it and glad you enjoy it.

#1359 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Thanks for the offer. I appreciate that.
Doesn't look like Etsy is any better.
[quoted image]

ok Try again I just altered the settings on etsy and I "think" I have international working again.

though you might want to wait too.. as I probably will make something like this but for rush. I just need to figure out what design I want to use.
if your intersted in this too I can combine shipping.

in fact if anyone wants stuff from me that's international just PM me what you want and I'll setup a special etsy order for whatever you want with pinside prices (not including shipping etc of course)

I"m thinking "RUSH" or starman, or the 3 dots from hold your fire. I'm also up for ideas.
IMG_1785 (resized).JPGIMG_1785 (resized).JPGIMG_1787 (resized).JPGIMG_1787 (resized).JPG
IMG_1792 (resized).JPGIMG_1792 (resized).JPGIMG_1797 (resized).JPGIMG_1797 (resized).JPG

3 weeks later
#1365 1 year ago

Just installed the deluxe gefilter lights and the green dice from game room mods and wow hits wow words and phone pics cannot do justice to describe just how much of an improvement these are to the factory lights. J really nice product!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blaine, WASHINGTON
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 42.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Seattle, WA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brzezicki.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-mods-amp-toys-what-are-you-hoping-for-and-who-s-making-it?tu=brzezicki and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.