(Topic ID: 307587)

RUSH - Mods and Toys; what are you hoping for, and/or who's making an offering?

By Rodent

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,385 posts
  • 155 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by SkyKing2301
  • Topic is favorited by 101 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
TrnmntButton-RushThumb (resized).jpg
TrnmntButton-Rush2 (resized).jpg
20230811_102954 (resized).jpg
Rush-Pinball-Shooter-Rod.jpg
Stern-Pinball-Rush-Shooter-Rod.jpg
Rush-Pinball-Owl-Shooter-Rod.jpg
TopperCleanupMap (resized).jpg
TopperCleanup (resized).jpg
IMG_1839D (resized).JPG
IMG_1862D (resized).JPG
IMG_1870 (resized).JPG
IMG_1859D (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
DA874350-BCBF-471C-AEAE-8415DD964D00 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 28.
#301 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Like the look of this better! Thanks for the options.

No problem, worth the effort if it keeps you guys satisfied!

Quoted from Tortfesor:

I like the look of the steel-colored mount, even though the album cover has the hydrant on grass. What about leaving the current shape and making the lower dog level grass green, with the hydrant on the steel?

That's doable, but might look a little weird, but only one way to find out. I'll run one tonight or tomorrow and will post some pics.

#302 2 years ago

Concert ticket mod looks great and will work on top of the Wizard speaker panel mod as well. Will update photo once it arrives.

57B7021B-CB1D-4934-A135-5F58BF2D90D4 (resized).png57B7021B-CB1D-4934-A135-5F58BF2D90D4 (resized).png
#303 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Concert ticket mod looks great and will work on top of the Wizard speaker panel mod as well. Will update photo once it arrives.

Nice! Is it a magnet?

I'm absolutely loving the game so far (1 night). How are you liking so far?

#304 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Nice! Is it a magnet?
I'm absolutely loving the game so far (1 night). How are you liking so far?

#305 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Nice! Is it a magnet?

Yes, the ticket is a magnet, and he also has a decal to cover the warning label on the apron.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1312-space-coast-pinball/05784-rush-dress-up-magnet-art-and-decal-art-

#306 2 years ago
Quoted from Tortfesor:

I like the look of the steel-colored mount, even though the album cover has the hydrant on grass. What about leaving the current shape and making the lower dog level grass green, with the hydrant on the steel?

Ok so I ran a few more last night and here they are all together -- full grass, full steel, full hybrid, trimmed steel, and trimmed hybrid. Let me know your thoughts, though now that I've created the models / print codes, no reason I couldn't just make them all available.

Screenshot_20220210-185424_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220210-185424_Gallery (resized).jpg

See my previous posts for pics on the full grass and full steel. Here are the pics with the new types:

Screenshot_20220210-185602_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220210-185602_Gallery (resized).jpg

Screenshot_20220210-185656_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220210-185656_Gallery (resized).jpg

Screenshot_20220210-185630_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220210-185630_Gallery (resized).jpg

Screenshot_20220210-185744_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220210-185744_Gallery (resized).jpg

#307 2 years ago

They all look great.
I like the green/grass best.

#308 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

They all look great.
I like the green/grass best.

Me too! Definite album cover recall. We'll see how it looks in the game very soon, but good to have these options available for buyers.

#309 2 years ago

I like the green grass best too!

#310 2 years ago

Those are great. Big thanks for all your hard work. Now, to choose…

Since it will go in place of the upper right flasher, I think the touch of green in the full hybrid will look nice (especially with the greenish record below on the playfield), and the silver base to the hydrant will compliment both the steel and plastic ramps. Thoughts?

Question - If the one-lane bridge you're designing goes in the upper right as well over the steel ramp, will they both fit?

Rush-LE-Details-Strobe-027 - copy 3 (resized).JPGRush-LE-Details-Strobe-027 - copy 3 (resized).JPG
#311 2 years ago

Some new Rush products on the Retro Refurbs website. Really like the album cover side blades. Not really looking to spend $500US on interactive sideblades:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#312 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Some new Rush products on the Retro Refurbs website. Really like the album cover side blades. Not really looking to spend $500US on interactive sideblades:[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Alternate translite looks fantastic - tempting

#313 2 years ago

I suspect a translite or two may find its way to my place. could be a fun way to mix up the game room by swapping translites every now an then

definitely a less expensive choix vs swapping around and/or adding new pins

#314 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Alternate translite looks fantastic - tempting

Let me know if you want to split an order. Likely ordering a couple of the side blades. Thanks.

#315 2 years ago

Finally got my hands on a RUSH Pro at our local league location last night, they got a free mod install of the Steampunk Gear Covers. I hope I don't wrench my shoulder patting myself on the back, but they look fantastic on there!! Flasher is still visible, yet no longer blinding, and the Copper blends perfectly with the plastics!! I've attached some pics of them installed.

I also got an opportunity to test fit the Borough of Shmeng Water Department Hydrant...about 5-6 mm too tall, printing another shorter version and will test that one tomorrow evening.

Hoping that by next weekend my LE will be here, they I can play with some more ideas I've had..y'all stay tuned!!

379F6D0E-CE76-48CE-B2F5-1AF277D5AC2F.jpeg379F6D0E-CE76-48CE-B2F5-1AF277D5AC2F.jpeg66549083-780B-4CF2-99A5-1E899075A602.jpeg66549083-780B-4CF2-99A5-1E899075A602.jpeg6FDEBFF3-845D-4278-AFD0-11B90C6FD5E5.jpeg6FDEBFF3-845D-4278-AFD0-11B90C6FD5E5.jpeg97821633-1ACC-41C0-ACB1-80A83BB6ABC7.jpeg97821633-1ACC-41C0-ACB1-80A83BB6ABC7.jpegAF54C3C9-41D8-4F33-A86C-81C65C5C4849.jpegAF54C3C9-41D8-4F33-A86C-81C65C5C4849.jpegB6760B35-538E-4308-B041-D72990C73002.jpegB6760B35-538E-4308-B041-D72990C73002.jpeg
#316 2 years ago

They look great. Literally just putting the tape on the flat top of the flasher and then lining up to the existing screws… love it

#317 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

They look great. Literally just putting the tape on the flat top of the flasher and then lining up to the existing screws… love it

Very nice!!

#318 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Quoted from AUKraut:

Finally got my hands on a RUSH Pro at our local league location last night, they got a free mod install of the Steampunk Gear Covers. I hope I don't wrench my shoulder patting myself on the back, but they look fantastic on there!! Flasher is still visible, yet no longer blinding, and the Copper blends perfectly with the plastics!! I've attached some pics of them installed.
I also got an opportunity to test fit the Borough of Shmeng Water Department Hydrant...about 5-6 mm too tall, printing another shorter version and will test that one tomorrow evening.
Hoping that by next weekend my LE will be here, they I can play with some more ideas I've had..y'all stay tuned!![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

They look great,Im am glad I have them here and waiting.

#319 2 years ago

Same here. Glad I got them ready.
Lookin good !

#320 2 years ago

Is the tape even needed on these things? Nevermind - guess it would help if lifting the playfield…

#321 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Is the tape even needed on these things?

Ya, someone said they were spinning, he didn't know he included the tape. Easy mistake

#322 2 years ago

Same here, I have ALL my mods except for the car and bridge, which will be coming after the LE are released.

#323 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Ok so I ran a few more last night and here they are all together -- full grass, full steel, full hybrid, trimmed steel, and trimmed hybrid. Let me know your thoughts, though now that I've created the models / print codes, no reason I couldn't just make them all available.
[quoted image]
See my previous posts for pics on the full grass and full steel. Here are the pics with the new types:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I think the silver/gray will blend better - there is little dark green on the playfied.

Look forward to getting!

#324 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Let me know if you want to split an order. Likely ordering a couple of the side blades. Thanks.

Split shipping you mean, is it cheaper?

#325 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Awesome work on all of it, think I'm going to go with the hydrant on steel, and Dalmatian on grass(full hybrid), when it's time for mine to be made.

#326 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Split shipping you mean, is it cheaper?

Yah, 25 Euro for one item, 30 for three.

#327 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Yah, 25 Euro for one item, 30 for three.

Still need one more victim!

Let me think about it for a day or two - I feel like I'm jumping on too many mods LOL.

#328 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Still need one more victim!
Let me think about it for a day or two - I feel like I'm jumping on too many mods LOL.

You can't have enuf on rush

#329 2 years ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

Awesome work on all of it, think I'm going to go with the hydrant on steel, and Dalmatian on grass(full hybrid), when it's time for mine to be made.

Quoted from kool1:

I think the silver/gray will blend better - there is little dark green on the playfied.
Look forward to getting!

Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

I like the green grass best too!

Haha, perfect examples of why it'll be good to have the different options! Thanks guys. Once I get confirmation from fit-checker (should be delivered tomorrow), pending any issues, these will be ready to go up for sale.

Quoted from Tortfesor:

Question - If the one-lane bridge you're designing goes in the upper right as well over the steel ramp, will they both fit?[quoted image]

The one-lane bridge for the Red Barchetta mod was never intended to go over the metal ramp (though I'll certainly be considering every option once my game gets here, because you never know what'll end up looking best) -- I'd always been considering the plastic ramp where it runs along the right wall, or the left plastic above Vapor Trails, so no interference concerns in either of those locations. I'd also considered in the straightaway of the S-curve just before that flasher, so obviously that could interfere -- but not everyone getting the Barchetta will be getting the Signals mod, and vice versa.

The other option on the Barchetta mod will be the curved road scene, intended for over the ramp in the back left corner.

#330 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Haha, perfect examples of why it'll be good to have the different options! Thanks guys. Once I get confirmation from fit-checker (should be delivered tomorrow), pending any issues, these will be ready to go up for sale.

The one-lane bridge for the Red Barchetta mod was never intended to go over the metal ramp (though I'll certainly be considering every option once my game gets here, because you never know what'll end up looking best) -- I'd always been considering the plastic ramp where it runs along the right wall, or the left plastic above Vapor Trails, so no interference concerns in either of those locations. I'd also considered in the straightaway of the S-curve just before that flasher, so obviously that could interfere -- but not everyone getting the Barchetta will be getting the Signals mod, and vice versa.
The other option on the Barchetta mod will be the curved road scene, intended for over the ramp in the back left corner.

Can you hurry and get your le so I can have my barchetta for mine?

#331 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Can you hurry and get your le so I can have my barchetta for mine?

I 100% support that idea!

#332 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

I 100% support that idea!

Rabbit too!!

#333 2 years ago

For the folks looking for rush keychains... I just printed this out on my 3d printer. Does anyone want one? I'd only charge shipping cost plus a couple bucks for filament, gas to post office, etc. Maybe like $15? I have all sorts of colors and can customize however you want, red, silver, black, purple, metallic gold, and more. I could also probably make up some custom additions like adding arcade names or whatever. Any interest?

PXL_20220212_013824353 (resized).jpgPXL_20220212_013824353 (resized).jpg
#334 2 years ago

Any toppers???

#335 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

[quoted image]

Anybody get the flasher covers from Diddy's Mods yet?

#336 2 years ago

Signals (dog/hydrant) update ... fit-checker has the updated pieces but unfortunately the holes don't line up just right, so I'll have to make adjustments. Designing remotely without being able to fit-check and adjust things myself is extremely frustrating!

He'll still confirm the glass clearance is adequate, and will just tape it in place so we can see what it'll look like in the game with the new mount. Stay tuned for those, but unfortunately the mod won't be ready to start shipping this weekend as I'd hoped.

#337 2 years ago

Ask your distro i was told they are coming

#338 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Anybody get the flasher covers from Diddy's Mods yet?

First batch went out Friday....all others will be Monday or Tuesday

#339 2 years ago

Anyone know a good custome sticker maker?

What I'm looking to do is a custome clear sticker applied on the underside of the subway window (will need front side adhesive) of the power windows kid with the binoculars.

Imagine a clear sticker with a line drawn silhouette of the kid and binoculars.

#340 2 years ago
Quoted from Wicked-Flip:

What I'm looking to do is a custome clear sticker applied on the underside of the subway window (will need front side adhesive) of the power windows kid with the binoculars.

Here's what I've found really works:

Step 1: Get a wife.
Step 2: Buy the wife a Cricut Maker.
Step 3: Give said wife assignments to complete for you on that cool new gift you just bought her.

Mission accomplished.

#341 2 years ago

Signals update -- here are some pics from my fit-checker with the dog & hydrant set roughly in place. A few things to note:
- they're not 100% in place since the screws couldn't be installed; as such, the final installation will be 'flatter' against the surface of the plastic and tighter/cleaner in appearance.
- the hydrant will protrude from the grass a little more; I'd added some height so it wouldn't be recessed in the grass so what you see here is due to the assembly not being screwed down.

Anyway, I understand where I went wrong on the hole alignment so I'm hoping to have this updated and sent to the fit checker on last time in this coming week.

Draft_Instpic1 (resized).jpgDraft_Instpic1 (resized).jpg

Draft_Instpic2 (resized).jpgDraft_Instpic2 (resized).jpg

Draft_Instpic3 (resized).jpgDraft_Instpic3 (resized).jpg

A note regarding this last pic -- even though the hydrant lobe isn't tucked under the grass the way it's intended, I'm including this pic he sent me just because a lot of the green lights were on. Part of the previous discussion was about 'not much green in the PF', but the lights turning green might be a consideration!

Draft_Instpic4-green (resized).jpgDraft_Instpic4-green (resized).jpg

#342 2 years ago

Also, a quick Presto update ... my hat/rabbit is just a hair too tall. (or should I say just a hare? lol) He can fit up where the Signals mod goes (if you're not getting that mod), but I'd really like him to fit at the flasher in the lower right corner as shown here, I think he looks really great there.

RabbitDraft_Inst1 (resized).jpgRabbitDraft_Inst1 (resized).jpg

Fit-checker also put him on the slingshot. While I wasn't crazy about it there from the pics, seeing it in person may be a different story -- the fit checker says, "i like the Rabbit on the right sling. I left it there. Its small and does not take up that mush space, nor make it look busy." So hey there's another option for you folks!

RabbitDraft_Inst2 (resized).jpgRabbitDraft_Inst2 (resized).jpg

RabbitDraft_Inst3 (resized).jpgRabbitDraft_Inst3 (resized).jpg

More to follow when I resize him for the lower right corner of the right ramp, and send him back out for additional fit-check.

#343 2 years ago

How much is the rabbit? I didn't see that pre-order?

#344 2 years ago

We need cliffy to develop a real scoop protector for Stern of good quality to work with this small front small odd cut hole! The ball gets stuck and if you remove warranty gone for any chipping. My biggest gripe! Makes the game no fun at all!

#345 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

How much is the rabbit? I didn't see that pre-order?

I hadn't set that one up for pre-order yet because I wanted to get a little further with it, plus I assumed a bunch of folks might want both Presto and Signals, and sorting out the shipping with two separate pre-orders was going to be a mess, lol. I'll make a note on my tracker sheet that you're interested in Presto, and we can settle up when both are ready.

I'm trying to keep the rabbit around $35-$40, gotta see how long the final version takes to print. Two separate pieces to print, post-processing on the hat to remove support edges and paint the top surface, details on the rabbit (eyes/ears/mouth), and assembly.

#346 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Here's what I've found really works:

Step 1: Get a wife.
Step 2: Buy the wife a Cricut Maker.
Step 3: Give said wife assignments to complete for you on that cool new gift you just bought her.

Mission accomplished.

While I admit this made me lol ---

Yeah, a friend of mine who is into RCs has a sticker maker (its a basically a printer you just feed sticky paper into) and we did make a few to try but the quality wasn't really up to snuff.

#347 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Also, a quick Presto update ... my hat/rabbit is just a hair too tall. (or should I say just a hare? lol) He can fit up where the Signals mod goes (if you're not getting that mod), but I'd really like him to fit at the flasher in the lower right corner as shown here, I think he looks really great there.
[quoted image]
Fit-checker also put him on the slingshot. While I wasn't crazy about it there from the pics, seeing it in person may be a different story -- the fit checker says, "i like the Rabbit on the right sling. I left it there. Its small and does not take up that mush space, nor make it look busy." So hey there's another option for you folks!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
More to follow when I resize him for the lower right corner of the right ramp, and send him back out for additional fit-check.

Of course I want the rabbit when you ship the car/bridge.

#348 2 years ago

Will look nice once I get the premium translite in.

Quoted from Wicked-Flip:

Mr_Tantrum Can make what you need. I may change one of the plastic as a memorial to Neil.

#349 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Of course I want the rabbit when you ship the car/bridge.

what he said.

#350 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

I hadn't set that one up for pre-order yet because I wanted to get a little further with it, plus I assumed a bunch of folks might want both Presto and Signals, and sorting out the shipping with two separate pre-orders was going to be a mess, lol. I'll make a note on my tracker sheet that you're interested in Presto, and we can settle up when both are ready.
I'm trying to keep the rabbit around $35-$40, gotta see how long the final version takes to print. Two separate pieces to print, post-processing on the hat to remove support edges and paint the top surface, details on the rabbit (eyes/ears/mouth), and assembly.

Would be interested if I can combine with my hydrant and start button.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 194.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 35.00
$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

There are 1,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-mods-amp-toys-what-are-you-hoping-for-and-who-s-making-it/page/7?hl=motorcitypinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.