(Topic ID: 307587)

RUSH - Mods and Toys; what are you hoping for, and/or who's making an offering?

By Rodent

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,385 posts
  • 155 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by SkyKing2301
  • Topic is favorited by 101 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
TrnmntButton-RushThumb (resized).jpg
TrnmntButton-Rush2 (resized).jpg
20230811_102954 (resized).jpg
Rush-Pinball-Shooter-Rod.jpg
Stern-Pinball-Rush-Shooter-Rod.jpg
Rush-Pinball-Owl-Shooter-Rod.jpg
TopperCleanupMap (resized).jpg
TopperCleanup (resized).jpg
IMG_1839D (resized).JPG
IMG_1862D (resized).JPG
IMG_1870 (resized).JPG
IMG_1859D (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
DA874350-BCBF-471C-AEAE-8415DD964D00 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 28.
#201 2 years ago

Just ordered as well! Thank You.......

#202 2 years ago

Thanks John - Ordered the set.

#203 2 years ago

My latest RUSH mod prototypes are ready to be shared:

RUSH Roll The Bones Flasher Dome Replacement Set

...That's the way that Lady Luck dances...Roll the bones!

Highlight your RUSH Pinball Machine's Roll The Bones inlanes with this RUSH Flasher Dome Replacement Set. These Dice are meant to fully replace the factory flasher domes. Sold as a set of two.

...and yes, the dice are loaded so you can only roll a 3!!!

These are available for preorder in my shop, will begin shipping next week!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1227-willipinball-mods/05787-rush-roll-the-bones-flasher-dome-replacement-set

-----

RUSH Borough of Shmeng Water Department Fire Hydrant Flasher Dome Replacement

The Borough of Shmeng Water Department Hydrant is used all around Lerxstwood Mall and nearby Subdivisions!!! Add one to your RUSH Pinball Machine to replace a factory flasher dome.

A few prototype pictures are shown, however I will NOT be putting these up for sale at this point as I do not have access to a RUSH pin at this point. I want to make sure there is enough clearance since it is taller than a factory flasher. Once clearance has been confirmed and any needed adjustments are made these will be for sale in my Pinside shop as well.

I've also got a second 3D Printer on order to keep up with demand and I also hope to expand these replacement flasher domes to other pins as well in the future...as well as other RUSH mods as well!!
687CF0BA-75D4-464B-A569-9B29B284F246_1_201_a (resized).jpeg687CF0BA-75D4-464B-A569-9B29B284F246_1_201_a (resized).jpeg0EEA39AD-2131-41EF-AA3E-7D8DFD6B5F90_1_201_a (resized).jpeg0EEA39AD-2131-41EF-AA3E-7D8DFD6B5F90_1_201_a (resized).jpeg9D47962F-C1E7-480E-BF7B-3FD640A9E7C3 (resized).jpeg9D47962F-C1E7-480E-BF7B-3FD640A9E7C3 (resized).jpeg25E7FD07-ADF6-4B6A-8512-044AC4D34891 (resized).jpeg25E7FD07-ADF6-4B6A-8512-044AC4D34891 (resized).jpegA244E626-1FAC-4317-B1E6-71AC608A0B1F (resized).jpegA244E626-1FAC-4317-B1E6-71AC608A0B1F (resized).jpeg7984769A-9D2B-41DF-A2F5-77618478C863 (resized).jpeg7984769A-9D2B-41DF-A2F5-77618478C863 (resized).jpeg5175187C-D535-42F7-9169-A92CAA33B14B (resized).jpeg5175187C-D535-42F7-9169-A92CAA33B14B (resized).jpeg9E17B15F-683E-4EC5-BD3C-2E28577DC6AC (resized).jpeg9E17B15F-683E-4EC5-BD3C-2E28577DC6AC (resized).jpeg

#204 2 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Highlight your RUSH Pinball Machine's Roll The Bones inlanes with this RUSH Flasher Dome Replacement Set. These Dice are meant to fully replace the factory flasher domes. Sold as a set of two.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1227-willipinball-mods/05787-rush-roll-the-bones-flasher-dome-replacement-set
-----
The Borough of Shmeng Water Department Hydrant is used all around Lerxstwood Mall and nearby Subdivisions!!! Add one to your RUSH Pinball Machine to replace a factory flasher dome.
A few prototype pictures are shown, however I will NOT be putting these up for sale at this point as I do not have access to a RUSH pin at this point. I want to make sure there is enough clearance since it is taller than a factory flasher. Once clearance has been confirmed and any needed adjustments are made these will be for sale in my Pinside shop as well.
I've also got a second 3D Printer on order to keep up with demand and I also hope to expand these replacement flasher domes to other pins as well in the future...as well as other RUSH mods as well!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice Dice,too bad I already bought 6 of your last flasher mods.

#205 2 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

-----
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You could probably sell quite a few of the dice for the Aerosmith pin. Can't remember how many flashers it has?

#206 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Yeah, sometimes things come together one after the other. I like both of them and will have a combo on my pin.....

#207 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

You could probably sell quite a few of the dice for the Aerosmith pin. Can't remember how many flashers it has?

Great observation!!! Yeah, it has 4 flashers, including one up top by a dice plastic.....Thanks for the tip!!

#208 2 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Yeah, sometimes things come together one after the other. I like both of them and will have a combo on my pin.....

will they be avaialble in other colors ?white looks great.

#209 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

will they be avaialble in other colors ?white looks great.

Maybe later once my second printer I've ordered arrives. Takes a bit of testing in finding a good filament that isn't too transparent or too opaque. Still not 100% happy with the Red on the Hydrant, as most "transparent" reds are too far onto the rose/pink side...

#210 2 years ago

My sentiments exactly.
I want that dice for my Aerosmith!

And I still love the set I ordered from you for Rush.

Dice, hydrant and all look great.
Once for sale I’m definitely getting those as well.

Quoted from pinballjah:

#211 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

My sentiments exactly.
I want that dice for my Aerosmith!
And I still love the set I ordered from you for Rush.
Dice, hydrant and all look great.
Once for sale I’m definitely getting those as well.

Preorders for the Dice are already up in my shop, and first sets should go out Tuesday at the latest!

#212 2 years ago

Our Rush caps are almost ready to go, just a couple small tweaks. Pre prders will start shipping soon

20220129_163030 (resized).jpg20220129_163030 (resized).jpg20220129_163035 (resized).jpg20220129_163035 (resized).jpg20220129_163053 (resized).jpg20220129_163053 (resized).jpg
#213 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Our Rush caps are almost ready to go, just a couple small tweaks. Pre prders will start shipping soon

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'm looking forward to these...great work !!!

#214 2 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I'm looking forward to these...great work !!!

Thanks man, they were a fun build.

#215 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Very confusing, there are two people selling these covers? In case some people get confused on what they want to order. Thanks.

#216 2 years ago

Besides the center symbols, The main difference I noticed is one seller has gear edges and the other seller ones are smooth and rounded.

#217 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Very confusing, there are two people selling these covers? In case some people get confused on what they want to order. Thanks.

Similar concept, but different.

tdiddy's are modeled after Neil's drum kit with rounded edges and a unique gear center. He uses resin based printing with custom paint.

Mine are modeled to resemble a squirrel-cage gear to match the steampunk look with 6 different Rush related center logos. I use a metallic copper silk filament.

Both feature the alchemy clock symbols around the upper edge.

#218 2 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Similar concept, but different.
tdiddy's are modeled after Neil's drum kit with rounded edges and a unique gear center. He uses resin based printing with custom paint.
Mine are modeled to resemble a squirrel-cage gear to match the steampunk look with 6 different Rush related center logos. I use a metallic copper silk filament.
Both feature the alchemy clock symbols around the upper edge.

Both are sweet lol

#219 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Both are sweet lol

Agreed!!!

#220 2 years ago

My first reaction when I saw this game was: the 90s called and want their flashers back! Good to see a lot of mod makers have answered the call.

My second reaction was that this looks like a great game and I need to reserve one!

#221 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

My first reaction when I saw this game was: the 90s called and want their flashers back! Good to see a lot of mod makers have answered the call.
My second reaction was that this looks like a great game and I need to reserve one!

You did, didn't you? hopefully

#222 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

You did, didn't you? hopefully

Yeah I'm in for a Premium. Unfortunately it is the second run, so probably a long wait. Hopefully someone pulls out and I can get moved up.

#223 2 years ago

Here is the first mockup of the mods I’ve been working on. Being a life long Rush fan, when I ordered this game I knew I had to have Geddy’s washing machines in it somewhere. After first starting with the traditional laundromat washers, I switched designs to tie into their Time Machine tour backstage to match the game and steam punk theme. I also love the design of Alex’s custom amps so I had to make those to match.
29DC0F3D-A0A7-4B1F-98DA-3E5C4D28A64D (resized).jpeg29DC0F3D-A0A7-4B1F-98DA-3E5C4D28A64D (resized).jpeg3D88AD2E-500D-4F41-AF41-43498C373C21 (resized).jpeg3D88AD2E-500D-4F41-AF41-43498C373C21 (resized).jpeg441BA6E0-74A5-4822-BE7A-BA84C4369B10 (resized).jpeg441BA6E0-74A5-4822-BE7A-BA84C4369B10 (resized).jpeg

These are custom modeled in high detail, resin printed and hand painted with clear resin washer door glass. I plan on adjusting the final color to match the machine art once mine arrives. The final version will be airbrushed for the best finish with hand painted patina.
E1136269-F6ED-4C61-9F1F-309EED9E052A (resized).jpegE1136269-F6ED-4C61-9F1F-309EED9E052A (resized).jpeg9F41DC26-859D-4C2F-B6ED-48CFE589E29A (resized).jpeg9F41DC26-859D-4C2F-B6ED-48CFE589E29A (resized).jpegF33230E5-9637-4489-A446-8211B8FE58B8 (resized).jpegF33230E5-9637-4489-A446-8211B8FE58B8 (resized).jpeg518A909D-1DBB-4108-8563-D58092AE2301 (resized).jpeg518A909D-1DBB-4108-8563-D58092AE2301 (resized).jpeg

The plan is for these to go in the upper left and right corners (stage left and stage right). I’ve shown them in my MET for some idea.
B58FCCE6-A5DD-4F23-811E-4F20B4630CF8 (resized).jpegB58FCCE6-A5DD-4F23-811E-4F20B4630CF8 (resized).jpegA5866B1B-8BDA-4A7F-AE45-E68FBBDD48DE (resized).jpegA5866B1B-8BDA-4A7F-AE45-E68FBBDD48DE (resized).jpeg1AC3A2AC-C2CD-48D5-AC53-59B8CE7BD407 (resized).jpeg1AC3A2AC-C2CD-48D5-AC53-59B8CE7BD407 (resized).jpeg

Final size, location and attachment will be refined again once the game arrives. There may also be a few other places these could go in the game.

I am also considering making these larger and making a topper with lighting.

I'm not currently taking pre-orders on these right now until I can finalize the designs and fit. I will add names to an ‘interested’ list for now. Send me a reply or a PM.

#224 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Haha yeah so far we have:
- Dalmatian/hydrant
- Rabbit/hat
- Drum kit
- Squirrel gear
- Dice
- Other hydrant

No flasher cover is safe with all these options!!

#225 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

they look pretty good ,Im in.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#226 2 years ago

I am so impressed with what everybody is making - I tip my hat to all of you!

#227 2 years ago
Quoted from SteelNation:

Here is the first mockup of the mods I’ve been working on. Being a life long Rush fan, when I ordered this game I knew I had to have Geddy’s washing machines in it somewhere. After first starting with the traditional laundromat washers, I switched designs to tie into their Time Machine tour backstage to match the game and steam punk theme. I also love the design of Alex’s custom amps so I had to make those to match.
These are custom modeled in high detail, resin printed and hand painted with clear resin washer door glass. I plan on adjusting the final color to match the machine art once mine arrives. The final version will be airbrushed for the best finish with hand painted patina.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
The plan is for these to go in the upper left and right corners (stage left and stage right). I’ve shown them in my MET for some idea.
Final size, location and attachment will be refined again once the game arrives. There may also be a few other places these could go in the game.
I'm not currently taking pre-orders on these right now until I can finalize the designs and fit. I will add names to an ‘interested’ list for now. Send me a reply or a PM.

I like these. Nice work man. I look forward to seeing them for an LE

#228 2 years ago
Quoted from SteelNation:

Honestly, you should be making mods for a living! Any chance you could replicate the clock for the Pro model? Outstanding work!

#229 2 years ago
Quoted from SteelNation:

I’m not a mod guy, but this looks incredible. Have you thought about adding lights on the portholes on the amps? Would look awesome!

#230 2 years ago

Steel, You magnificent bastard! You beat me to the time machine tour items! Love your detail, super nice! Mine are still in modeling/proto hell! (And will be going in a bit of a different direction and will integrate in a different location.) I’ll also need to get my hands on my LE for fitment confirmation. (Finger”s crossed about next week’s production news!)

Glad you’ve brought this excellent tour to the game (especially in case mine are trapped in supply chain purgatory forever!)

Quoted from SteelNation:

#231 2 years ago

I like these dice a lot. Wondering what a mix of flasher mod styles will look like on the playfield. I ask because I like them all so much, as I think that’s the way I’ll be going.

Quoted from AUKraut:

-----

#232 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Honestly, you should be making mods for a living! Any chance you could replicate the clock for the Pro model? Outstanding work!

Not sure about that, but thanks for the compliment. It’s been fun. I thought about making the clock but I’d be worried about Stern having issues with it.

#233 2 years ago
Quoted from Craiger:

I like these dice a lot. Wondering what a mix of flasher mod styles will look like on the playfield. I ask because I like them all so much, as I think that’s the way I’ll be going.

I will send you photos in Feb

#234 2 years ago

The amount of exposed LEDs were the most glaring. They serve a purpose but don’t look the best. Scoops, the super jackpot plastic (come on Stern, this isn’t early 2000’s anymore) and time machine will hopefully be tastefully addressed by creative folks.
F4B03A7C-8463-487C-8BF3-CA2E4638BD16 (resized).jpegF4B03A7C-8463-487C-8BF3-CA2E4638BD16 (resized).jpeg

#235 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

I’m not a mod guy, but this looks incredible. Have you thought about adding lights on the portholes on the amps? Would look awesome!

Yes, I was originally planning to do that but I need to figure out how. I’ve got some parts I ordered from Comet to see if I can make it work. It will also depend on how and where it mounts and what to tie into. I’ve not done a lighted mod before so I’ll need to do some testing. This may add more complexity than it’s worth.

#236 2 years ago

I'm looking for some washers and dryers and some rotisserie with chickens inside

#237 2 years ago

Is anyone working on a mod to cover the bare bulbs on top of the time machine?

#238 2 years ago

Also, feature request here for anyone doing the hopefully_ inevitable tft time machine screen to please consider: have the video loop of the rotating dial numbers occasionally (either randomly or by feature trigger) grind to a halt and show a visual cue: “Time Stand Still”

#239 2 years ago

Brad: I’m cooking up a Mini Gefilter cabinet to cover/replace the Super Jackpot sign. Led will reside in the sound horn. Haven’t decided whether to keep the super Jackpot wording and integrate somehow. This is premised to me getting my hands on my LE for figment, so if someone gets there before me the fans will have a choice. Just remember….if you choose not to decide….

But that only handles one of the LEDs. Can’t wait to see what everyone cooks up!

#240 2 years ago
Quoted from Craiger:

Steel, You magnificent bastard! You beat me to the time machine tour items! Love your detail, super nice! Mine are still in modeling/proto hell! (And will be going in a bit of a different direction and will integrate in a different location.) I’ll also need to get my hands on my LE for fitment confirmation. (Finger”s crossed about next week’s production news!)
Glad you’ve brought this excellent tour to the game (especially in case mine are trapped in supply chain purgatory forever!)

Thanks Craiger! Looking forward to seeing what you have in the works. It would be great if some of the modders could maybe coordinate paint or filament colors so different mods would work well together. Just a thought.

#241 2 years ago

Those who've had interest in my Red Barchetta mod ... I've made some nice improvements to the one-lane bridge and also have been working on lighting. I'd appreciate feedback from waitlisters / interested folk before I get too carried away. Details/discussion over here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/red-barchetta-mod-rush-development-amp-discussion

Screenshot_20220130-111151_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220130-111151_Gallery (resized).jpg

Screenshot_20220130-160142_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220130-160142_Gallery (resized).jpg

#242 2 years ago
Quoted from bestbrad:

Is anyone working on a mod to cover the bare bulbs on top of the time machine?

Been thinking about it, its a tricky one for sure with limited space to the glass...

First thing that I'll do to mine is put these in for the interim on all exposed bulbs:

https://www.cometpinball.com/products/colored-lens-indicator-lamps

Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 15.32.21 (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-01-30 at 15.32.21 (resized).png
#243 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Those who've had interest in my Red Barchetta mod ... I've made some nice improvements to the one-lane bridge and also have been working on lighting. I'd appreciate feedback from waitlisters / interested folk before I get too carried away. Details/discussion over here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/red-barchetta-mod-rush-development-amp-discussion
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

love it,the newer bridge and lights are nice.

#244 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Looking pretty great!

#245 2 years ago

Like a Superhero Team-up, but color based! I’m in for some color- coordination. I’m going the resin route so it’ll be mostly paint for me. I’ll chime in with colors when I get to that part. (I’m guessing I’m at least two weeks out from a proto at this point. Yours look spot on by the way. Again, nice job!

Quoted from SteelNation:

Thanks Craiger! Looking forward to seeing what you have in the works. It would be great if some of the modders could maybe coordinate paint or filament colors so different mods would work well together. Just a thought.

#246 2 years ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

Anyone know if this Apron will be available to buy? I like this one better for my Pro that im getting.. Sorry if its a stupid Question
Really want the LE Version
[quoted image]

https://wizardmod.com/products/rush-pro-pinball-wizaprons?_pos=3&_sid=fd7615132&_ss=r

This may be similar to what you're looking for...?

#247 2 years ago

Final size, location and attachment will be refined again once the game arrives. There may also be a few other are places these could go in the game.

please add me to the list... That look Awsome

thanks seen that have to wait want the cut out version for the insider...

#248 2 years ago

Got these today , will cover those ugly seizure and insider connected decals. Thx John.

20220201_133655 (resized).jpg20220201_133655 (resized).jpg
#249 2 years ago

I got mine today as well......They hit the West Coast....Thank you these look great!

#250 2 years ago
Quoted from Calgedy:

I got mine today as well......They hit the West Coast....Thank you these look great!

Also got mine today. Awesome.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blaine, WASHINGTON
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 194.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
There are 1,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-mods-amp-toys-what-are-you-hoping-for-and-who-s-making-it/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.