(Topic ID: 307587)

RUSH - Mods and Toys; what are you hoping for, and/or who's making an offering?

By Rodent

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,385 posts
  • 155 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by SkyKing2301
  • Topic is favorited by 101 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
TrnmntButton-RushThumb (resized).jpg
TrnmntButton-Rush2 (resized).jpg
20230811_102954 (resized).jpg
Rush-Pinball-Shooter-Rod.jpg
Stern-Pinball-Rush-Shooter-Rod.jpg
Rush-Pinball-Owl-Shooter-Rod.jpg
TopperCleanupMap (resized).jpg
TopperCleanup (resized).jpg
IMG_1839D (resized).JPG
IMG_1862D (resized).JPG
IMG_1870 (resized).JPG
IMG_1859D (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
DA874350-BCBF-471C-AEAE-8415DD964D00 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 28.
#151 2 years ago

Stupid Question Will you be able to swap out the Back glass? i Want to Have all 3 Back glass if Possible

#152 2 years ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

Stupid Question Will you be able to swap out the Back glass? i Want to Have all 3 Back glass if Possible

They are swappable. The Pro and Premium use translites and should be available for purchase sooner or later. LE uses a real backglass instead of a translite. The ONLY way to get one of those is to buy the LE.

#153 2 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

RUSH Steampunk Gear Flasher Covers update:
The printer is going non-stop and will have some orders ready to ship tomorrow....I'll send a PM out as I process thru the orders as received.
At the suggestion of Pinsider and fellow RUSH fan Hayfarmer I'm now making a 6th design available: Bones!! I've attached the CAD Drawings for it. Getting these ready ASAP as well. I will offer any of the preorders the opportunity to swap one of the original 5 for the Bones design if you so desire, I'll give you that opportunity when the time comes.

...got some ideas on this one as well, although I'm going to wait to get my LE first so that clearances can be checked. I'm still working on that as well as a few other designs coming soon!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Excellent quality, Thanks !!!

20220123_122056 (resized).jpg20220123_122056 (resized).jpg20220123_122101 (resized).jpg20220123_122101 (resized).jpg
#154 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Excellent quality, Thanks !!![quoted image][quoted image]

Nice to see the U S Mail could get a stage coach out to your neck of the woods.

#155 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Excellent quality, Thanks !!![quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from Jamesays:

Awesome!! Glad you like them!

I'm impressed that a First Class Package got cross-country from Alabama to Washington in 3 days!!

#156 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Hey, I'm rural, but not that rural

#157 2 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Awesome!! Glad you like them!
I'm impressed that a First Class Package got cross-country from Alabama to Washington in 3 days!!

Mine shipped fast too,If I order same time as Hayfarmer I usually get mine 1st .We will see on our Rush machines though.

#158 2 years ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

Just make your own translites. Plan to frame these. Still trying to find a good image of the premium.

3DFD4067-DC89-434B-B72E-A1EEEDEC5877 (resized).png3DFD4067-DC89-434B-B72E-A1EEEDEC5877 (resized).png

#159 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Just make your own translites. Plan to frame these. Still trying to find a good image of the premium.
[quoted image]

Are you planning to sell these?

#160 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

[quoted image]

I'd be interested in a pro, even a half size version just to hang on the wall

#161 2 years ago

I’m in as well. Would be interested.

Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I'd be interested in a pro, even a half size version just to hang on the wall

#162 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

No, just printed to frame for the pinball room. Thought they look good in the LCD frames.

#163 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

i would be willing to buy from as well

#164 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Yup those are me too. Thanks for asking -- that reminded me I hadn't posted pics of those variations in my shop listing! Here ya go:
[quoted image]
[quoted image] [quoted image] [quoted image]

any chance that you could refine your design so that the "START" text is flush with the rest of the button?

#165 2 years ago

Could someone playing onsite snap a pic of the top of the back box? I'd like to know if there are any connections points/holes/bolts/or screws I can leverage as ready-made topper mounting options.

#166 2 years ago
Quoted from Craiger:

Could someone playing onsite snap a pic of the top of the back box? I'd like to know if there are any connections points/holes/bolts/or screws I can leverage as ready-made topper mounting options.

The holes and screws are already there for four corner mount of a topper. When you install the Stern toppers, you remove the specific 4 screws, set the topper in place and use the same screws to attach the topper in place...

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#167 2 years ago

Is anyone working on an apron mod for the pro?

#168 2 years ago

When I look at the playfield, cab art and backglass (I’m getting the pro model) some of my favorite albums are represented well and some not so much. I’d particularly like to see more of Permanent Waves and Signals. I like the Dalmatian mod and might get one of those but what I’d really like is to get the model from Permanent Waves in there somewhere. And since that cover was sepia, maybe use the image of the same model from the Exit Stage Left cover. I haven’t isolated this from the background but imagine this cut out.
754D774E-CD96-4309-9268-53F6CC2D606A (resized).jpeg754D774E-CD96-4309-9268-53F6CC2D606A (resized).jpeg

I wonder if she could fit on the left side plastic which currently has the Vapor Trails art.
4DB4414A-E4B8-4724-89EE-AA2A90492BFC (resized).jpeg4DB4414A-E4B8-4724-89EE-AA2A90492BFC (resized).jpeg

It might be cool if she was in between the flashers and instead of holding the curtain it looked like her hand was holding the wireframe for the ball return.

Nothing against Vapor Trails but Permanent Waves is my 2nd favorite Rush album and I’d like to see it represented more.

#169 2 years ago

I have several posts scattered across the couple different Rush threads (e.g., Rush reveals & pre-orders, Rush mods & toys) regarding my Red Barchetta mod, so I thought it might be useful to put them all in one place -- especially for further discussion with those who are on the waitlist, particularly once the mod reaches the final phases of fit checks & location/configuration testing (which will have a lot of photos / discussion).

If you're a waitlister or interested in the Red Barchetta on the one-lane bridge and/or road scene mod, please proceed over to https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/red-barchetta-mod-rush-development-amp-discussion so we can chat some more! One-lane bridge is somewhat stalled until my game arrives for fit checks, so in the meantime I've been playing around with enhancements (or are they?) to the road scene. Teaser pic:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#170 2 years ago

Pro stuff that makes sense to me;

No VUK, Fixed ramp and no interactive drum toy. I get it for a routed machine.

What is dubious to me;

The removal of the led light board on the time machine ramp. Thats a pretty cheap part.

Anyone have the ingenuity to add that light functionality to the ramp on the pro or is that a Longshot request for a mod?

#171 2 years ago
Quoted from Wicked-Flip:

Pro stuff that makes sense to me;
No VUK, Fixed ramp and no interactive drum toy. I get it for a routed machine.
What is dubious to me;
The removal of the led light board on the time machine ramp. Thats a pretty cheap part.
Anyone have the ingenuity to add that light functionality to the ramp on the pro or is that a Longshot request for a mod?

Pretty sure the floor of the ramp on pro still illuminates according to the matrix. What doesn’t light is the side walls of ramp.

#172 2 years ago

I may have mentioned this before,the coolest mod I can wish for would be the time machine going to a different year for each song.The year the song came out.That would be what about 10 or so different years since some years have more than one song.

#173 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I may have mentioned this before,the coolest mod I can wish for would be the time machine going to a different year for each song.The year the song came out.That would be what about 10 or so different years since some years have more than one song.

that has my thought to mod the time machine and replace that decal with an OLED panel (if I can find one small enough to fit that area). I believe that the different modes/multiballs are triggered by different switches so there may be a way to do just that. the plan was/is to have spinning reels and stop them on the year for the album for the mode started.

#174 2 years ago

Anyone know if this Apron will be available to buy? I like this one better for my Pro that im getting.. Sorry if its a stupid Question

Really want the LE Version

7cd0368f160d00ce89695963ad00a62006d8ee24 (resized).jpg7cd0368f160d00ce89695963ad00a62006d8ee24 (resized).jpg
#175 2 years ago

This color /bridge looks cool to me.

Not sure if it fits in the top corner
But it looks cool.

Can you do a cliff if no bridge is doable. Like italian mountains /monte carlo curve twistie and mountain cliff scene..( Instead of the putting green grass look.)

My2 cents is all ..u asked for it lol

MMsStone Bridge 3 (resized).jpgMMsStone Bridge 3 (resized).jpg
#176 2 years ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

Anyone know if this Apron will be available to buy? I like this one better for my Pro that im getting.. Sorry if its a stupid Question
[quoted image]

Based upon the lack of Expression Lighting that looks like a Premium apron, which would be available from Stern. Stern NEVER sells LE parts without verification that the owner has an actual LE.

#177 2 years ago
Quoted from Bill2112Rush:

I’m a life long Rush fan and drummer. His rotating kit is pretty iconic so I was imagining all the possibilities: lock a ball in the left bass drum, then the right bass drum…and the set spins around. Lock one more some place to start ‘drum solo multiball’.
Hit the splash cymbals! Knock over various cowbells! Trigger the electronic sfx pads! Complete them all before Alex comes out to finish up YYZ
“Cowbell SUPER bonus!!!”
“Double-bass drum combo!!”
“Big Band jackpot!”
[quoted image]
*sigh*
(goes and orders light-up Signals fire hydrant instead)
Perhaps a Neil Peart table is necessary.

I agree. A rotating drum bash toy/ball lock would have been super cool. The designer (according to the pod-cast) was going to have something similar to this idea in the original design, but ultimately decided on the Time Machine. The drum was still included but moved to the side and turned into a clock mechanism.
Of course that pesky "Budget Constraint" stifles innovation, yet at the same time, keeping things simple probably lend itself to a faster flowing game.

#178 2 years ago

It arrived today

Thank you my fellow pinheads for bringing this to my attention. I look forward to adding to
RUSH pin, once I have it of course lol.
Few more months for the pin.
38C1EDF2-F35F-495E-BA91-DBE67AD1F011 (resized).jpeg38C1EDF2-F35F-495E-BA91-DBE67AD1F011 (resized).jpeg

#179 2 years ago

solid pack for the money...don't know what I'm going to do with the Patch but the keychain and steel sticker is solid.

#180 2 years ago

I’m having a tough time finding a beach towel or cover. So since you just mentioned it,
The patch could be worked into some sort of dust cover for the pin.
Thinking out loud.

Quoted from John-Floyd:

solid pack for the money...don't know what I'm going to do with the Patch but the keychain and steel sticker is solid.

#181 2 years ago

I bought the Stern Dust Cover and floor mat. The patch Screams for a vintage Jean Jacket but I'm far past those days haha

#182 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

I bought the Stern Dust Cover and floor mat. The patch Screams for a vintage Jean Jacket but I'm far past those days haha

I did the same, Stern cover just arrived today- Stern accessories are pretty nice.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#183 2 years ago

this is more of what i have in mind; trying to find something like this lol. then maybe i can add the patch etc

trying to keep with the art and theme etc havin fun

Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 5.53.51 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-01-26 at 5.53.51 PM (resized).png
#184 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

I got that set too, really only for the keychain ... but that sticker is super nice, and it'll work perfectly as the header on my scoreboard!

#185 2 years ago

Sorry for the blurry pic but Also adding this to the ramp switch like I did in my Metallica. Cool way to cover up those ugly things.

3645AE1B-45DE-463D-A63A-EAEF1DE2F29A (resized).jpeg3645AE1B-45DE-463D-A63A-EAEF1DE2F29A (resized).jpeg
#186 2 years ago

I ordered one of these 50x60 fleece blankets a couple weeks ago, it looks pretty good. Seems harder to find now.

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
#187 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

I’m having a tough time finding a beach towel or cover. So since you just mentioned it,
The patch could be worked into some sort of dust cover for the pin.
Thinking out loud.

I plan to make one once the game arrives. www.collage.com. Use any image you want off the internet. Here is an example

E249377F-8249-44B3-BC33-55DBA9238146 (resized).pngE249377F-8249-44B3-BC33-55DBA9238146 (resized).png
#188 2 years ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

[quoted image]

Wizardmod.com is working on apron covers and speaker panel covers currently.

#189 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Wizardmod.com is working on apron covers and speaker panel covers currently.

thanks will look

#190 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I plan to make one once the game arrives. www.collage.com. Use any image you want off the internet. Here is an example
[quoted image]

This is REALLY cool!

Edit… thanks again pinballjah for sharing collage.com

Though I’m pretty sure my wife will be unimpressed with another blanket…this was too cool of a Steampunk theme to pass up.

Couldn’t be easier to create, and “80% off” so still around the price of any other 50x60 fleece blanket you’d find…It’s not an obsession if it brings you joy right?

625CFF33-AEBC-4852-8E79-1C5C33B76C15 (resized).jpeg625CFF33-AEBC-4852-8E79-1C5C33B76C15 (resized).jpeg
#191 2 years ago
Quoted from Mookie:

This color /bridge looks cool to me.
Not sure if it fits in the top corner
But it looks cool.
Can you do a cliff if no bridge is doable. Like italian mountains /monte carlo curve twistie and mountain cliff scene..( Instead of the putting green grass look.)
My2 cents is all ..u asked for it lol
[quoted image]

That bridge looks familiar

3FC842E2-C972-42BF-A665-2529FEA23DD4 (resized).jpeg3FC842E2-C972-42BF-A665-2529FEA23DD4 (resized).jpeg
#192 2 years ago

This might be my Rush topper! I did for KISS and pretty much adds a real concert lightshow to you pin. Looks like you can pick up a pair of these on Amazon for well under $200.

#193 2 years ago

A birdie told me Modcouple’s plant is fired up .Anxiously awaiting

#194 2 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

This might be my Rush topper! I did for KISS and pretty much adds a real concert lightshow to you pin. Looks like you can pick up a pair of these on Amazon for well under $200.

Something to consider for sure. I wish they were a little smaller in size. Don't have much clearance in my basement.

#195 2 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

That’s pretty slick. And yes, it adds a cool concert feel to the machine. After seeing your setup, I instantly thought of the audience “call” white light effect in 2112 or Spirit of Radio (“CONCERT HALL!”)

4D782216-8F6E-46AF-A1BF-182542CAC9C5 (resized).jpeg4D782216-8F6E-46AF-A1BF-182542CAC9C5 (resized).jpeg

#196 2 years ago
Quoted from Bill2112Rush:

That’s pretty slick. And yes, it adds a cool concert feel to the machine. After seeing your setup, I instantly thought of the audience “call” white light effect in 2112 or Spirit of Radio (“CONCERT HALL!”)
[quoted image]

That would work nicely. Thinking of putting the Hemisphere era Bobbleheads as part or all of the topper.

#197 2 years ago

I am not sure if anyone has seen the Rush Album Blanket on their website for sale? I got it two years ago for XMAS. $75.......it makes a perfect pin cover! Sorry no pictures but you can go to Rush.com and check it out.

#199 2 years ago
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 42.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blaine, WASHINGTON
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-mods-amp-toys-what-are-you-hoping-for-and-who-s-making-it/page/4?hl=konjurer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.