(Topic ID: 307587)

RUSH - Mods and Toys; what are you hoping for, and/or who's making an offering?

By Rodent

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,385 posts
  • 155 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by SkyKing2301
  • Topic is favorited by 101 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
TrnmntButton-RushThumb (resized).jpg
TrnmntButton-Rush2 (resized).jpg
20230811_102954 (resized).jpg
Rush-Pinball-Shooter-Rod.jpg
Stern-Pinball-Rush-Shooter-Rod.jpg
Rush-Pinball-Owl-Shooter-Rod.jpg
TopperCleanupMap (resized).jpg
TopperCleanup (resized).jpg
IMG_1839D (resized).JPG
IMG_1862D (resized).JPG
IMG_1870 (resized).JPG
IMG_1859D (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
DA874350-BCBF-471C-AEAE-8415DD964D00 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 28.
#1351 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

No Canada shipping

It's only like 20 bucks more to Canada and so easy... Heck I'll send you mine and order another if you want

#1352 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

No Canada shipping

isn't that ironic being rush... lol
I'm not sure how to do shipping to canada on pinside. I have it on my etsy shop though, they have canada shipping integrated into their system.

all my stuff is way more expensive on etsy due to fees and stuff so it's listed at $55 there but I'll PM you a $10 off $55 code to make it $45 + shipping.
I'll eat the extra fees for another Rush fan from the country that gave us Rush.

-brian

#1353 1 year ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

I'm not sure how to do shipping to canada on pinside. I have it on my etsy shop though, they have canada shipping integrated into their system.
all my stuff is way more expensive on etsy due to fees and stuff so it's listed at $55 there but I'll PM you a $10 off $55 code to make it $45 + shipping.
I'll eat the extra fees for another Rush fan from the country that gave us Rush.
-brian

if anyone else from canada wants stuff you can PM me directly. if some one wants to shoe me how to integrate international shipping into the pinside system please let me know. all I could see was a "fixed" price for international sales which doesn' not seem like it would work as different countries have vastly different costs.

#1354 1 year ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

if anyone else from canada wants stuff you can PM me directly. if some one wants to shoe me how to integrate international shipping into the pinside system please let me know. all I could see was a "fixed" price for international sales which doesn' not seem like it would work as different countries have vastly different costs.

#1355 1 year ago

Rush fans are the best. Peer-ee-uhd.

I think I have seen PinMonk mention this limitation in pinside store before and why he uses his own site for international.
I have had good luck using the flat rate small box for USPS to Canada and making a label on USPS.COM process. But I am no expert, unlike Pinmonk.

#1356 1 year ago

Hey ya go.... Mod installed. 2 seconds per side. I like it!
Thanks!

PXL_20230315_215550884 (resized).jpgPXL_20230315_215550884 (resized).jpg
#1357 1 year ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

-brian

Thanks for the offer. I appreciate that.

Doesn't look like Etsy is any better.

Screenshot_20230315_220039_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230315_220039_Chrome (resized).jpg
#1358 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Hey ya go.... Mod installed. 2 seconds per side. I like it!
Thanks![quoted image]

awesome thank you for the purchase, feedback and pic! I appreciate it and glad you enjoy it.

#1359 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Thanks for the offer. I appreciate that.
Doesn't look like Etsy is any better.
[quoted image]

ok Try again I just altered the settings on etsy and I "think" I have international working again.

though you might want to wait too.. as I probably will make something like this but for rush. I just need to figure out what design I want to use.
if your intersted in this too I can combine shipping.

in fact if anyone wants stuff from me that's international just PM me what you want and I'll setup a special etsy order for whatever you want with pinside prices (not including shipping etc of course)

I"m thinking "RUSH" or starman, or the 3 dots from hold your fire. I'm also up for ideas.
IMG_1785 (resized).JPGIMG_1785 (resized).JPGIMG_1787 (resized).JPGIMG_1787 (resized).JPG
IMG_1792 (resized).JPGIMG_1792 (resized).JPGIMG_1797 (resized).JPGIMG_1797 (resized).JPG

#1360 1 year ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

awesome thank you for the purchase, feedback and pic! I appreciate it and glad you enjoy it.

Really like it! Simple. Good quality & smart install. Ties into my pro cabinet like stock and coordinates with the Backbox perfectly. Great job. Definitely recommend.

#1361 1 year ago

Ok I'll wait and see what else you have cooking

Thx

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1362 1 year ago

flash sale til Friday!!
Roll the bones mod.
$130 includes shipping to USA.
Inbox me directly for discount
if interested . Have 3 ready to go!
DA874350-BCBF-471C-AEAE-8415DD964D00 (resized).jpegDA874350-BCBF-471C-AEAE-8415DD964D00 (resized).jpeg

#1363 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Ok I'll wait and see what else you have cooking
Thx

Just use Shippsy, they have an office in Mississauga. Free US address and $7Cdn to bring it to Mississauga. Easy!

https://shippsy.com/r/SLvblO

2 weeks later
#1365 1 year ago

Just installed the deluxe gefilter lights and the green dice from game room mods and wow hits wow words and phone pics cannot do justice to describe just how much of an improvement these are to the factory lights. J really nice product!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#1366 1 year ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

Just installed the deluxe gefilter lights and the green dice from game room mods and wow hits wow words and phone pics cannot do justice to describe just how much of an improvement these are to the factory lights. J really nice product!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Agree. Great combination!

1 week later
#1367 12 months ago

#1368 12 months ago

Ok I'll bite... What are those?

#1369 12 months ago

I made these recently for my game and sold a few sets as well.
IMG_1859D (resized).JPGIMG_1859D (resized).JPGIMG_1870 (resized).JPGIMG_1870 (resized).JPGIMG_1862D (resized).JPGIMG_1862D (resized).JPG

IMG_1839D (resized).JPGIMG_1839D (resized).JPG
3 weeks later
#1370 11 months ago

Noysboy: Thanks, now I know for sure I do not want the expression lights!

#1371 11 months ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Noysboy: Thanks, now I know for sure I do not want the expression lights!

Those are not expression lights.
They are his homemade diy project.
Look at videos below if you want to see expression lights.

Start at 30 seconds in this accessories trailer is premium with expression.

Here's a longer really good video showing song and code integration.

#1372 11 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Those are not expression lights.
They are his homemade diy project.
Look at videos of LE if you want to see expression lights.

This is correct. My DIY is not as nice as real expression lights.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1373 11 months ago
Quoted from noysboy:

This is correct. My DIY is not as nice as real expression lights.

I think your project is really good compromise for other stern pro that won't accept expression like FF, etc

1 week later
#1374 11 months ago

Topper cleanup kit is up for pre-order in my shop. Orders will be filled in June due to hardware lead time and family end-of-school activities.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1282-rocket-city-pinball/08570-rush-topper-hardware-cleanup-kit
TopperCleanup (resized).jpgTopperCleanup (resized).jpg

Also note I'm playing with some ideas for a replacement knob, will update the kit accordingly.

#1375 11 months ago

If anyone needs a factory Rush Topper, I have one extra remaining from my shipment that just came in.

I also have an extra set of Side Armor as well.

PM me.

3 weeks later
#1376 10 months ago

Several folks have received their topper hardware kits and there seems to be some confusion about what goes where. Reference this map below ... note not ALL of the screws are intended to be replaced with gold. Six silver screws were included with the kit for specific locations where silver will look (i.e. blend in) better than gold.

TopperCleanupMap (resized).jpgTopperCleanupMap (resized).jpg
#1377 10 months ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Several folks have received their topper hardware kits and there seems to be some confusion about what goes where. Reference this map below ... note not ALL of the screws are intended to be replaced with gold. Six silver screws were included with the kit for specific locations where silver will look (i.e. blend in) better than gold.[quoted image]

I wondered about that and was going to reach out. thank you for the clarification.

1 month later
#1378 8 months ago

Hey everyone, someone reached out to me asking to make a custom owl shooter rod for Rush, so here it is! It's available on my website and Pinside shop.

https://flipmods.com/product/rush-shooter-rod/
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1378-flipmods/09151-rush-owl-shooter-rod

Rush-Pinball-Shooter-Rod.jpgRush-Pinball-Shooter-Rod.jpgRush-Pinball-Owl-Shooter-Rod.jpgRush-Pinball-Owl-Shooter-Rod.jpgStern-Pinball-Rush-Shooter-Rod.jpgStern-Pinball-Rush-Shooter-Rod.jpg

#1379 8 months ago

rush expression lights came today, bout damn time.

#1380 8 months ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

rush expression lights came today, bout damn time.

If you had to wait, at least it's worth it.
Glad to see these are slowly dribbling out now. Way ahead of rumored November too. I think this is 3 (maybe 4) posts I've seen in the past week or so of people getting them.

#1381 8 months ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

I made these recently for my game and sold a few sets as well.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Sweet are those from Mini Guitars? I have Alex's double neck and Getty's P bass from before I got the game, was wondering if I could use them somehow.

You got me thinking noiw.

How did you mount double sided tape? Looks great.
20230811_102954 (resized).jpg20230811_102954 (resized).jpg

#1382 8 months ago

The ugliness of the big dumb black dummy tournament button was starting to get annoying. For the LE, I've made a nice replacement dummy button with a brass colored gear, to help blend in with the cabinet art better.

TrnmntButton-RushThumb (resized).jpgTrnmntButton-RushThumb (resized).jpg

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Super easy to install, cleans things up nicely. Available in my shop: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1282-rocket-city-pinball/09194-dummy-button-replacement-rush-le

TrnmntButton-Rush2 (resized).jpgTrnmntButton-Rush2 (resized).jpg

#1383 7 months ago

Well I got brave and dug in today. Put the headphone volume control in, 5 and 1/4 Kenwood speakers, boom boom subwoofer, speaker lights. Hi anxiety for a first effort, but went smoother than expected. I love how it came out, Debbie is thrilled with her new machine.

1 month later
#1384 6 months ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

The ugliness of the big dumb black dummy tournament button was starting to get annoying. For the LE, I've made a nice replacement dummy button with a brass colored gear, to help blend in with the cabinet art better.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Super easy to install, cleans things up nicely. Available in my shop: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1282-rocket-city-pinball/09194-dummy-button-replacement-rush-le
[quoted image]

Great idea! Anything in the works for the premium?

#1385 6 months ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

Great idea! Anything in the works for the premium?

PM incoming!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 194.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-mods-amp-toys-what-are-you-hoping-for-and-who-s-making-it/page/28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.