(Topic ID: 307587)

RUSH - Mods and Toys; what are you hoping for, and/or who's making an offering?

By Rodent

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,385 posts
  • 155 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by SkyKing2301
  • Topic is favorited by 101 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
TrnmntButton-RushThumb (resized).jpg
TrnmntButton-Rush2 (resized).jpg
20230811_102954 (resized).jpg
Rush-Pinball-Shooter-Rod.jpg
Stern-Pinball-Rush-Shooter-Rod.jpg
Rush-Pinball-Owl-Shooter-Rod.jpg
TopperCleanupMap (resized).jpg
TopperCleanup (resized).jpg
IMG_1839D (resized).JPG
IMG_1862D (resized).JPG
IMG_1870 (resized).JPG
IMG_1859D (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
DA874350-BCBF-471C-AEAE-8415DD964D00 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 28.
#801 2 years ago
Quoted from usafstars:

Protectors now installed. This is a very supple material and super thin. It fits so smooth, time will tell. I’ll keep the thread posted as I get some games on it.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
Thanks Aniraf for the speedy delivery and helping the community protect what should have been done correctly in the first place.

It looks good. Please beat it up and report back. Very interested.

#802 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Putting the finishing touches on the time machine vacuum tube mod. Designed a base to sort of tie all the lights together visually, but also help hold the lights up straight. The sockets like to lean all over the place otherwise!
Just need to test some new LEDs to make them brighter. I wasn't happy with the brightness before. Also deciding whether to offer them in red, green and orange filaments like my factory lights, or all orange/gold, or a choice of one or the other.
Getting really close to shopping, but this is still a prototype in the picture. [quoted image]

Only just catching up on the thread but these are f’in beautiful

#803 2 years ago
Quoted from gripwhip:

It looks good. Please beat it up and report back. Very interested.

I definitely will. I enjoy testing out things, this will be a fun one.

#804 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

All of the Pros and Premiums on the TPF show floor have the blue sandwich protectors. There have to be at least a dozen of them. JJ from GEX has a Premium in his suite that just has the forks. Not sure if these are being put on at the factory yet. Of course, the factory has shifted to other titles now so it doesn’t really matter until the next run.
I hear that Rush is in the Wizards tournament - curious how they toughened it up for tournament play.

TPF Wizards Rush Premium Settings

Code 0.91 Competition Install; of note to qualify MB's
Time Machine MB: Medium (10 hits), 2-ball MB
Freewill MB: Medium (2 Instrument sets)
Far Cry MB: Medium (Standups > Timed R ramp > lock in Side scoop), 2-ball MB

Outlanes posts raised and rubber removed.

…and by the way I played there had to have been outlane magnets installed as well!

#805 2 years ago
Quoted from rimmeym:

Got my new LE today. Absolutely love the game. And our Rush Coin Door mod looks awesome on the front of this machine!!!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1337-inscribed-solutions/06581-rush-pinball-machine-coin-door-mod
[quoted image]

I got your magnet as well. LOVE IT! Waiting for the lockbar magnet and the CGC coindoor magnets.

#806 2 years ago
Quoted from usafstars:

Protectors now installed. This is a very supple material and super thin. It fits so smooth, time will tell. I’ll keep the thread posted as I get some games on it.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
Thanks Aniraf for the speedy delivery and helping the community protect what should have been done correctly in the first place.

I may have to order. My Pro protector is trashed. Ball is getting stuck regularly. Can't bend it back anymore..

#807 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

I may have to order. My Pro protector is trashed. Ball is getting stuck regularly. Can't bend it back anymore..

6 games so far. This thing is smooth. Center scoop was much easier to hit, about 75% less bounce outs now. Plenty of sloppy side scoop entries, but I’m way Ok with that. No ball deflection when rolling over lip, kept ball on original trajectory. Really watched it while wife was playing and didn’t see any lifting of edges at all no matter how the ball hit it.

#808 2 years ago
Quoted from usafstars:

6 games so far. This thing is smooth. Center scoop was much easier to hit, about 75% less bounce outs now. Plenty of sloppy side scoop entries, but I’m way Ok with that. No ball deflection when rolling over lip, kept ball on original trajectory. Really watched it while wife was playing and didn’t see any lifting of edges at all no matter how the ball hit it.

That's great to hear, mine should be waiting when I get back Monday. Looks great installed !!

#809 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

That's great to hear, mine should be waiting when I get back Monday. Looks great installed !!

Awesome. When you install don’t initially over tighten or it will bunch up at the posts. I had to keep pressure on it from underneath holding in place while I lightly tightened from above, just kept going back little by little over each one sort of like tightening down lug nuts on your car. I managed to get it good and tight with no bunching. Enjoy.

#810 2 years ago
Quoted from usafstars:

Install fairly straight forward?

#811 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Install fairly straight forward?

I didn’t use the instructions. I already put 3mil film underneath the scoops so I could play while a fix was coming in. i wanted to ensure 100% proper fit, so i went the long route and took off the scoops completely. This way I could get the Stern protectors off easier and put the new one in ensuring proper fit. Getting everything out of the way helped me. To keep from bubbling up around the posts I was able to hold the protector in place from underneath while lightly tightening down each post from the top, back and forth like you do lug nuts. Kept everything nice and flat. Taking my time it was about 45 min start to finish.

#812 2 years ago
Quoted from sscharf:

Looking at the Pinside Shops, under Rush Pro, there are sixty offerings. Some are dups, but that is a ton.
I bet Robin could run a query on all games and rank them.

You know you're going to see an ad in a few years that lists $5000 worth of mods as part of its price.

#813 2 years ago
Quoted from Photopin:

You know you're going to see an ad in a few years that lists $5000 worth of mods as part of its price.

In b4 Christmas.

#814 2 years ago

Got my wizmods action button magnet!

20220326_105321 (resized).jpg20220326_105321 (resized).jpg
#815 2 years ago
Quoted from usafstars:

Are these for sale in the marketplace? Do you have a link?

#817 2 years ago

I think I'm finished for now...at least until the Vacuum Tube Lights for the Time Machine are ready!

20220327_123430 (resized).jpg20220327_123430 (resized).jpg20220327_123659 (resized).jpg20220327_123659 (resized).jpg20220327_123735 (resized).jpg20220327_123735 (resized).jpg20220327_123755 (resized).jpg20220327_123755 (resized).jpg20220327_123916 (resized).jpg20220327_123916 (resized).jpg20220327_123946 (resized).jpg20220327_123946 (resized).jpg
#818 2 years ago

I bought a set of Houdini steampunk flipper bat toppers from American Pinball a couple weeks ago. I planned on installing them on my Rush pin. I forgot that Rush has 3 flippers....doh!!!

I just went to purchase another set....but they are sold out now....(just my luck).

Does anyone have a single spare lying around that they'd be willing to sell?

I'd appreciate any help.

#819 2 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I bought a set of Houdini steampunk flipper bat toppers from American Pinball a couple weeks ago. I planned on installing them on my Rush pin. I forgot that Rush has 3 flippers....doh!!!
I just went to purchase another set....but they are sold out now....(just my luck).
I'd appreciate any help.

I have to see if I have a set that matches what you have. Can you post a pic and I'll check when I get home tonight.

#820 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I have to see if I have a set that matches what you have. Can you post a pic and I'll check when I get home tonight.

https://store.american-pinball.com/products/steampunk-flipper-bat-topper-set

#821 2 years ago
Quoted from usafstars:

I bought mine from Tim at:
[quoted image]
He's in Massachusetts really nice guy. Shipped it to me via Fedex. He can get 5' and 7'.

Tim didn't get me one yet, I thanked him for looking.

I did manage to get at Flipnout Pinball.

#823 2 years ago
Quoted from Kez11:

I think I'm finished for now...at least until the Vacuum Tube Lights for the Time Machine are ready![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That cover has got to go! Find an image you like and order a fleece blanket from Collage.com.

https://www.collage.com/v/216277930.1grpgvenvk

AD752FD3-723D-45AC-9F7B-2F6841ADF994 (resized).pngAD752FD3-723D-45AC-9F7B-2F6841ADF994 (resized).png

#824 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Tim didn't get me one yet, I thanked him for looking.
I did manage to get at Flipnout Pinball.

Glad you got one, sorry Tim couldn't hook you up.

#825 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

That cover has got to go! Find an image you like and order a fleece blanket from Collage.com.
[quoted image]

Hey- that’s MY Rush!!! Well, it is now anyhow…
Still loving it - and the blanket - thanks again @Pinballjah!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#826 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

[quoted image]

Nice! I decided on an OEM Stern cover.

20220329_183709 (resized).jpg20220329_183709 (resized).jpg
#827 2 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I'd appreciate any help.

I did the same thing, lol. If you want any of my mods, and you want to split a Houdini set down the middle, I can include the extra one when I ship your order. lmk!

#828 2 years ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

whats the skyking collection

He's referring to my assortment of mods -- Signals (dalmatian/hydrant flasher cover), Presto (rabbit/hat flasher cover), 2112 Start button, hydrant coin buttons, and my Red Barchetta mod that's almost done.

See my shop for the existing mods (https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1282-rocket-city-pinball) and this thread for Red Barchetta progress (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/red-barchetta-mod-rush-development-amp-discussion).

#829 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

I did the same thing, lol. If you want any of my mods, and you want to split a Houdini set down the middle, I can include the extra one when I ship your order. lmk!

I talked to American Pinball. They are in discussion on whether to run another batch soon. If worse comes to worse, I can putt the flipper toppers from my Houdini.

#830 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

He's referring to my assortment of mods -- Signals (dalmatian/hydrant flasher cover), Presto (rabbit/hat flasher cover), 2112 Start button, hydrant coin buttons, and my Red Barchetta mod that's almost done.
See my shop for the existing mods (https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1282-rocket-city-pinball) and this thread for Red Barchetta progress (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/red-barchetta-mod-rush-development-amp-discussion).

I'm ready fr barchetta!!!!!

#831 2 years ago

Yes. This assortment of awesome mods indeed.

Quoted from SkyKing2301:

#832 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I'm ready fr barchetta!!!!!

Just got back from a family wedding/vacation so should be making more progress this week!

#833 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Just got back from a family wedding/vacation so should be making more progress this week!

Well deserved time off. I'm ready for our car whenever you are done

#834 2 years ago

Big thanks to J_M_ for the magnetic ticket reproduction of my Time Machine tour stub. Looks so much better than the insider instructions!

20220330_213304 (resized).jpg20220330_213304 (resized).jpg
#835 2 years ago

Not exactly a mod, but I'm pretty excited about this arrival.

20220331_160506 (resized).jpg20220331_160506 (resized).jpg
#836 2 years ago

I've got an extra rush banner from marco's if anyone's interested. pm me for details

#837 2 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I've got an extra rush banner from marco's if anyone's interested. pm me for details

PM sent

#838 2 years ago
Quoted from Kez11:

Not exactly a mod, but I'm pretty excited about this arrival.
[quoted image]

perfect fit, looks terrific.

#839 2 years ago

Being a huge Rush fan , I had to step things up a notch on the mod thing. I’m very happy about this one! It was time consuming project but, I got the skeleton how I wanted
Just like the “roll the bones” video

30B137EB-ADCB-41BF-B1EA-779DF1747677 (resized).jpeg30B137EB-ADCB-41BF-B1EA-779DF1747677 (resized).jpeg
#840 2 years ago

I’m not crazy about the skeleton, but I love the dice, are those standard size?

#841 2 years ago

This will probably be the final version of the washing machine....besides the frosted window and led. Hope to have them in the shop over the weekend

20220331_223408 (resized).jpg20220331_223408 (resized).jpg
#842 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Can’t take credit for those exact dice.
I got them from ModFather

#843 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

This will probably be the final version of the washing machine....besides the frosted window and led. Hope to have them in the shop over the weekend
[quoted image]

Put me on the list

#844 2 years ago
Quoted from Kez11:

I think I'm finished for now...at least until the Vacuum Tube Lights for the Time Machine are ready!

Did you make the Hold Your Fire mod? Appreciate the creativity.

#845 2 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

Does Marcos give you a banner when you order the game through them?

#846 2 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

Can’t take credit for those exact dice.
I got them from ModFather

Wouldn't white dice from the dollar store suffice? Seems a little overkill at $48US. That would like a $100CDN by the time I get it shipped and through customs

Here's an oversized set on Ebay for $3.

ebay.com link: itm

#847 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Wouldn't white dice from the dollar store suffice? Seems a little overkill at $48US. That would like a $100CDN by the time I get it shipped and through customs

When I do finally get my game, hopefully this month, we will have a set of interactive dice that ties into and maybe replaces that green bulb in front of the scoop.

#848 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I understand. I didn’t make the dice .
I made the skeleton.
I can can tell you I spent hours on it to make it happen and get it to look the way it did . Anyone, is free to make their own mods for their machine if they choose.

#849 2 years ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Does Marcos give you a banner when you order the game through them?

Flipnout still has some banners - $125 + shipping

Quoted from swampfire:

Skeleton is the best part!

#850 2 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

Being a huge Rush fan , I had to step things up a notch on the mod thing. I’m very happy about this one! It was time consuming project but, I got the skeleton how I wanted
Just like the “roll the bones” video[quoted image]

That skeleton is perfect - great job making it look just like the Roll the Bones video! If you ever decide to make some to sell - count me in!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blaine, WASHINGTON
10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-mods-amp-toys-what-are-you-hoping-for-and-who-s-making-it/page/17?hl=ulekstore and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.