(Topic ID: 307587)

RUSH - Mods and Toys; what are you hoping for, and/or who's making an offering?

By Rodent

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,385 posts
  • 155 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by SkyKing2301
  • Topic is favorited by 101 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
TrnmntButton-RushThumb (resized).jpg
TrnmntButton-Rush2 (resized).jpg
20230811_102954 (resized).jpg
Rush-Pinball-Shooter-Rod.jpg
Stern-Pinball-Rush-Shooter-Rod.jpg
Rush-Pinball-Owl-Shooter-Rod.jpg
TopperCleanupMap (resized).jpg
TopperCleanup (resized).jpg
IMG_1839D (resized).JPG
IMG_1862D (resized).JPG
IMG_1870 (resized).JPG
IMG_1859D (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
DA874350-BCBF-471C-AEAE-8415DD964D00 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 28.
#751 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

No one can say how it will hold up long term because the longest install is only weeks long.

Right. Their Rick and Morty protector was successful, right? I don't know too much about it and just started looking at them recently, so sorry if this is an old conversation about it. Just looking at some things after work, ya know.

#752 2 years ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

Right. Their Rick and Morty protector was successful, right? I don't know too much about it and just started looking at them recently, so sorry if this is an old conversation about it. Just looking at some things after work, ya know.

Rick and Morty one did work but it was a lot larger hole and got a LOT less ball traffic that was also at lower velocity. Apples to Pears, at best. If this works, it will open another avenue of protection, and these scoops are an ideal torture test in a way the Rick and Morty hole was not. But we're months away from really knowing.

#753 2 years ago

Rush washing machine mod that we're working, should be in the shop in a little bit

20220324_190014 (resized).jpg20220324_190014 (resized).jpg20220324_190031 (resized).jpg20220324_190031 (resized).jpg20220324_190036 (resized).jpg20220324_190036 (resized).jpg
#754 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Rush washing machine mod that we're working, should be in the shop in a little bit

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The black areas might look better just being 3d printed glue or snap in black pieces to get cleaner lines and a consistent output. One more step, but it might be easier in the long run because you could paint the red buttons without worrying about going out of the lines because then putting the black piece on top would clean everything up (masking off everything in that area outside the button blocks themselves).

#755 2 years ago

Vapor Trails!!!

#756 2 years ago

in the midst of a move, so I've been a bit distracted on all that's going on with the many mods happening. I'll have a few pins setup again by this time next week and should be wrapping up just in time for the April batch of Prems being sent out.

I remain impressed with all the many mods I see happening - what a great time to be hooked on pinball, and (virtually) around so many who are able to actively join in with the additions to this great pin

#757 2 years ago

You kill it Tdiddy! I thought of the same idea but I went another direction for a mod for that spot ….but it looks awesome and I must have it! Im on the list! Hey any thought to add a transparent Laundry decal to the glass area? Maybe a hula girl on top that wiggles when the ball passes under it !

Quoted from tdiddy:

74D474B4-8C91-45FF-8C51-4E319D6A188C (resized).jpeg74D474B4-8C91-45FF-8C51-4E319D6A188C (resized).jpeg9E37E30A-FA3C-4CE7-993C-DF8147E948A2 (resized).jpeg9E37E30A-FA3C-4CE7-993C-DF8147E948A2 (resized).jpegCEFF0741-9F3B-42A3-B43B-AFB39AB4F2CC (resized).jpegCEFF0741-9F3B-42A3-B43B-AFB39AB4F2CC (resized).jpeg
#758 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The black areas might look better just being 3d printed glue or snap in black pieces to get cleaner lines and a consistent output. One more step, but it might be easier in the long run because you could paint the red buttons without worrying about going out of the lines because then putting the black piece on top would clean everything up (masking off everything in that area outside the button blocks themselves).

Yeah the final version will be alot cleaner. I might print everything separately or possibly do a water slide decal

#759 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

You kill it Tdiddy! I thought of the same idea but I went another direction for a mod for that spot ….but it looks awesome and I must have it! Im on the list! Hey any thought to add a transparent Laundry decal to the glass area? Maybe a hula girl on top that wiggles when the ball passes under it !

The hula girl might be a little small but can test the laundry idea with a water slide decal

#760 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Should be 2 or 3 dryers together IMO… cool though !!

#761 2 years ago

Gotta admit the GeFilter is legit leaflet!!

615489C0-F9AB-4C25-A67B-72D852E7B78E (resized).jpeg615489C0-F9AB-4C25-A67B-72D852E7B78E (resized).jpeg
#762 2 years ago
Quoted from ccw2112:

Gotta admit the GeFilter is legit leaflet!!
[quoted image]

Can't wait to get mine

No brainer add for the Rush pin!

#763 2 years ago

Anyone know where I can get a Rush Banner? Still trying to track one down with very little luck.

s-l300 (resized).jpgs-l300 (resized).jpg

#764 2 years ago

I'm currently reaching out to everyone I can think of for a banner. Still waiting.

I see two sold on ebay for relatively little money (YMMV) earlier in the year, but nothing has come up in the past three or four weeks. So we're fighting for the few in existence!

#765 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Anyone know where I can get a Rush Banner? Still trying to track one down with very little luck.
[quoted image]

I bought mine from Tim at:
Rush Contact (resized).pngRush Contact (resized).png

He's in Massachusetts really nice guy. Shipped it to me via Fedex. He can get 5' and 7'.

#766 2 years ago

Anyone know if the double ninjacamp scoop protector will work 100% for the cure on the metal scoop fatigue & PF chipping ?

Also is Ninja scoop protector difficult to install .it looks like a more advanced installation ..can someone make a video of this?

#767 2 years ago
Quoted from Mookie:

Anyone know if the double ninjacamp scoop protector will work 100% for the cure on the metal scoop fatigue & PF chipping ?

The idea is promising, but way too soon to tell FOR SURE if it's the long-term fix.

#768 2 years ago

I was just wondering if any pinball machine had ever had so many mods created specifically for it. Here's the list I've come up with from this thread and Stern hasn't even released their stuff yet. So, there's still going to be a topper, shooter rods , art blades, expression lighting...

Red Barchetta with bridge
Ticket Magnet
Flasher cap covers #1
Flasher cap covers #2
Fire hydrant coin reject button
Presto coin reject button
2112 Start button
Copper Steampunk flipper covers
Steampunk drumstick mounts
Dice flasher covers
Fire hydrant flasher cover
Fire hydrant & dog flasher cover
Rush side blades
Presto flasher cover
Color badge frame
Rush coin door mod
Time machine drum kit
Plastic protectors
Hold Your Fire ball mod
GeFilter badge
Time machine vacuum tube lights
Washer-Dryer mod

#769 2 years ago

Got my new LE today. Absolutely love the game. And our Rush Coin Door mod looks awesome on the front of this machine!!!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1337-inscribed-solutions/06581-rush-pinball-machine-coin-door-mod

Rush Coin Door - LE (resized).jpgRush Coin Door - LE (resized).jpg
#770 2 years ago
Quoted from rimmeym:

Got my new LE today. Absolutely love the game. And our Rush Coin Door mod looks awesome on the front of this machine!!!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1337-inscribed-solutions/06581-rush-pinball-machine-coin-door-mod
[quoted image]

That looks great....I have one on order.

#771 2 years ago

You need to make a magnet cover for that ugly Stern decal on the shooter rod housing.

#772 2 years ago
Quoted from Photopin:

any pinball machine had ever had so many mods created

Looking at the Pinside Shops, under Rush Pro, there are sixty offerings. Some are dups, but that is a ton.

I bet Robin could run a query on all games and rank them.

#773 2 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

That looks great....I have one on order.

We appreciate the order. Tracking shows you will receive on Monday. Let us know what you think when you get it. I think it looks awesome!

#774 2 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

You need to make a magnet cover for that ugly Stern decal on the shooter rod housing.

Great idea! Would you want it split so you don't have to take off the rod and you can just slide it around the split, or would you want just the hole and have to remove the rod?

#775 2 years ago

Also loving our Rush Keychain. Putting the QR code on the back of the keychain makes it very handy to log into the game.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1337-inscribed-solutions/06630-rush-pinball-machine-keychain

Custom-Design-Keychain-Rush-01-02 (resized).jpgCustom-Design-Keychain-Rush-01-02 (resized).jpgCustom-Design-Keychain-Rush-01-03 (resized).jpgCustom-Design-Keychain-Rush-01-03 (resized).jpg
#776 2 years ago
Quoted from rimmeym:

Great idea! Would you want it split so you don't have to take off the rod and you can just slide it around the split, or would you want just the hole and have to remove the rod?

I'd go for the cleanest look...no split.

#777 2 years ago

Could someone please show me where to find the Rush
Copper steampunk flipper covers/toppers?

Not the Houdini ones.

Thank you.

#778 2 years ago
Quoted from usafstars:

I bought mine from Tim.
He's in Massachusetts really nice guy. Shipped it to me via Fedex. He can get 5' and 7'.

Thank you.. Will do

Quoted from Kez11:

I'm currently reaching out to everyone I can think of for a banner. Still waiting.
I see two sold on ebay for relatively little money (YMMV) earlier in the year, but nothing has come up in the past three or four weeks. So we're fighting for the few in existence!

Let me know if you hear anything. Thx.

#779 2 years ago
Quoted from Photopin:

I was just wondering if any pinball machine had ever had so many mods created specifically for it.

There was an ocean of mods for TZ (some were pretty bad). All of the mods for Rush look great so far. I’m a “less is more” guy but some are very tempting.

BTW you left off PinMonk’s album insert color mod, and the owl light bleed mod. Both are great!

#780 2 years ago
Quoted from Photopin:

I was just wondering if any pinball machine had ever had so many mods created specifically for it. Here's the list I've come up with from this thread and Stern hasn't even released their stuff yet. So, there's still going to be a topper, shooter rods , art blades, expression lighting...
Red Barchetta with bridge
Ticket Magnet
Flasher cap covers #1
Flasher cap covers #2
Fire hydrant coin reject button
Presto coin reject button
2112 Start button
Copper Steampunk flipper covers
Steampunk drumstick mounts
Dice flasher covers
Fire hydrant flasher cover
Fire hydrant & dog flasher cover
Rush side blades
Presto flasher cover
Color badge frame
Rush coin door mod
Time machine drum kit
Plastic protectors
Hold Your Fire ball mod
GeFilter badge
Time machine vacuum tube lights
Washer-Dryer mod

Sadly, we don’t have our game (pro) yet (am told April), but one thing I notice on your list is that none of those mods are really interactive or light enhancing, mostly just decorative. Stay tuned…

My favorite on that list is the time machine vacuum tubes, I have a few ideas in mind for that.

#781 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

Could someone please show me where to find the Rush
Copper steampunk flipper covers/toppers?
Not the Houdini ones.
Thank you.

These ?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1012-ulekstore/05816-copper-steampunk-designed-flipper-bat-topper-mods-for-rush

#782 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Thank you.. Will do

Let me know if you hear anything. Thx.

Well, I took a chance and placed an order for the 5' banner that Pixels and Pinballs has listed on the site. No picture available. Got an order confirmation, but no other correspondence so far. Fingers crossed they still have them, and that they are actually the Stern/Rush banners.

#783 2 years ago
Quoted from Kez11:

Well, I took a chance and placed an order for the 5' banner that Pixels and Pinballs has listed on the site. No picture available. Got an order confirmation, but no other correspondence so far. Fingers crossed they still have them, and that they are actually the Stern/Rush banners.

Tim did me right. It is the Stern banner. His shop is open today starting around 10am, try giving him a call. He’s also pretty quick on answering his email.

#784 2 years ago

There was an ocean of mods for TZ (some were pretty bad). All of the mods for Rush look great so far. I’m a “less is more” guy but some are very tempting.
BTW you left off PinMonk’s album insert color mod, and the owl light bleed mod. Both are great!</blockquote

Yes... and I actually just bought the album insert color mod.

#785 2 years ago

Once I get the Dalmatian Hydrant
It’ll flow better.

E7D714D5-90F6-4BD8-8075-404000B280FC (resized).jpegE7D714D5-90F6-4BD8-8075-404000B280FC (resized).jpeg
#786 2 years ago
Quoted from gripwhip:

This one might work. This is in the US.
ebay.com link: itm

Thank you for the lead on the car - exactly what I was looking for.

5C55C967-75D7-4E98-8C08-264665A38DC7 (resized).jpeg5C55C967-75D7-4E98-8C08-264665A38DC7 (resized).jpeg
#787 2 years ago

All of the Pros and Premiums on the TPF show floor have the blue sandwich protectors. There have to be at least a dozen of them. JJ from GEX has a Premium in his suite that just has the forks. Not sure if these are being put on at the factory yet. Of course, the factory has shifted to other titles now so it doesn’t really matter until the next run.

I hear that Rush is in the Wizards tournament - curious how they toughened it up for tournament play.

#788 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Thank you for the lead on the car - exactly what I was looking for. [quoted image]

Awesome. What did you use to mount?

I want a red Corvette though. I'm a huge fan and I know Neil had one of those also.

#789 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

All of the Pros and Premiums on the TPF show floor have the blue sandwich protectors. There have to be at least a dozen of them. JJ from GEX has a Premium in his suite that just has the forks. Not sure if these are being put on at the factory yet. Of course, the factory has shifted to other titles now so it doesn’t really matter until the next run.
I hear that Rush is in the Wizards tournament - curious how they toughened it up for tournament play.

I saw the blue padded protectors on live stream last night. So wish I was there...

Screenshot_20220326-001953_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220326-001953_Facebook (resized).jpg
#790 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

I want a red Corvette though. I'm a huge fan and I know Neil had one of those also.

All the cars in his collection ( except the Shelby ) were silver. He had some nice examples.

Screenshot 2022-03-26 at 15.22.50 (resized).pngScreenshot 2022-03-26 at 15.22.50 (resized).png
#791 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Just a little square of 3m Velcro.

#792 2 years ago

Thank you , Mister Postman!

Now I have plenty to help keep my mind off bad news...

20220326_114452 (resized).jpg20220326_114452 (resized).jpg20220326_120517 (resized).jpg20220326_120517 (resized).jpg

#793 2 years ago
Quoted from ian866:

All the cars in his collection ( except the Shelby ) were silver. He had some nice examples.
[quoted image]

He certainly did. Need to find a red Corvette Barchetta.

Quoted from John-Floyd:

Just a little square of 3m Velcro.

Perfect thx

#794 2 years ago

Scoop protector just showed up.
56697965-91DA-4A7F-AD7A-E91B6626C6FB (resized).jpeg56697965-91DA-4A7F-AD7A-E91B6626C6FB (resized).jpegC5574C2E-6D62-43ED-8B2F-9F760643357B (resized).jpegC5574C2E-6D62-43ED-8B2F-9F760643357B (resized).jpegDBCBB3E6-9ACD-4223-B77B-17BDA779A89B (resized).jpegDBCBB3E6-9ACD-4223-B77B-17BDA779A89B (resized).jpeg

#795 2 years ago

Nice!

Just waiting for the SkyKing Collection myself.

Looking great.

Whatta pin! Can’t get enough

Quoted from Kez11:

Thank you , Mister Postman!
Now I have plenty to help keep my mind off bad news...
[quoted image][quoted image]

#796 2 years ago

Please keep posted on how it holds up
Maybe pics every few days/games etc

Looks really thin. Which is great if it holds up.
Must be really durable material

Quoted from usafstars:

Scoop protector just showed up.

#797 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

Nice!

Just waiting for the SkyKing Collection myself.
Looking great.
Whatta pin! Can’t get enough

whats the skyking collection

#798 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Thank you for the lead on the car - exactly what I was looking for. [quoted image]

That ‘slightly’ larger scale looks great… better than I thought. Well done

#799 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

Please keep posted on how it holds up
Maybe pics every few days/games etc
Looks really thin. Which is great if it holds up.
Must be really durable material

Hope it holds up..

#800 2 years ago

Protectors now installed. This is a very supple material and super thin. It fits so smooth, time will tell. I’ll keep the thread posted as I get some games on it.
5018BDF8-C058-464F-BE7A-989FE8141821 (resized).jpeg5018BDF8-C058-464F-BE7A-989FE8141821 (resized).jpegB1FB0B27-52B1-496C-B9C9-4402D02BA107 (resized).jpegB1FB0B27-52B1-496C-B9C9-4402D02BA107 (resized).jpegE3583E98-F7F0-4CAC-AA38-FBC7208CCF20 (resized).jpegE3583E98-F7F0-4CAC-AA38-FBC7208CCF20 (resized).jpeg

Thanks Aniraf for the speedy delivery and helping the community protect what should have been done correctly in the first place.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 42.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 194.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

There are 1,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-mods-amp-toys-what-are-you-hoping-for-and-who-s-making-it/page/16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.