(Topic ID: 307587)

RUSH - Mods and Toys; what are you hoping for, and/or who's making an offering?

By Rodent

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,385 posts
  • 155 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by SkyKing2301
  • Topic is favorited by 101 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
TrnmntButton-RushThumb (resized).jpg
TrnmntButton-Rush2 (resized).jpg
20230811_102954 (resized).jpg
Rush-Pinball-Shooter-Rod.jpg
Stern-Pinball-Rush-Shooter-Rod.jpg
Rush-Pinball-Owl-Shooter-Rod.jpg
TopperCleanupMap (resized).jpg
TopperCleanup (resized).jpg
IMG_1839D (resized).JPG
IMG_1862D (resized).JPG
IMG_1870 (resized).JPG
IMG_1859D (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
DA874350-BCBF-471C-AEAE-8415DD964D00 (resized).jpeg

There are 1,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 28.
#601 2 years ago
Quoted from Photopin:

Installed on the machine but I think I need to add some more lights. The back box over powers it.
[quoted image]

Stage topper looks good. Here is my version, lights respond to music/sounds, all studio album symbols around base. Sorry, not for sale & not a well lit pic, added one while under construction. There are now 3 bands of led lighting under the drums.
C6CDC470-B12E-43C0-88D7-A46E19346E5C (resized).jpegC6CDC470-B12E-43C0-88D7-A46E19346E5C (resized).jpeg

828F8CA4-CDD3-42A6-994C-0FA8DDB3E78D (resized).jpeg828F8CA4-CDD3-42A6-994C-0FA8DDB3E78D (resized).jpeg

#602 2 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

Stage topper looks good. Here is my version, lights respond to music/sounds, all studio album symbols around base. Sorry, not for sale & not a well lit pic, added one while under construction. There are now 3 bands of led lighting under the drums.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Neat. Are there lights behind the symbols in the base?

#603 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Neat. Are there lights behind the symbols in the base?

Thanks & nope, that would have been cool.

#604 2 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

Thanks & nope, that would have been cool.

Well, still very impressive as-is.

#605 2 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Cool. I saw that drum set after I bought mine and was tempted to get it too to make a second topper. But then I came to my senses.

#606 2 years ago
#607 2 years ago

Should I go with the larger dice or the smaller one...
https://superskillshot.com/collections/all/products/dice-shooter-large-white
https://superskillshot.com/collections/all/products/dice-shooter-small-white

Seems like a great choice for the game.

BigDiceclose_1024x1024@2xb (resized).jpgBigDiceclose_1024x1024@2xb (resized).jpgSmall_White_Die_front_1024x1024@2xb (resized).jpgSmall_White_Die_front_1024x1024@2xb (resized).jpg
#608 2 years ago

my vote is the smaller one, due to the rounding & overall comfort. Bill makes really nice stuff, I have purchased several from him over the years

#609 2 years ago

This is something I've been working on to replace the factory LEDs on the time machine. It's taken a lot of work and design changes to get to this point. This is still a working prototype though, I should have the proper color LEDs in this week. I hope to make these available soon.

Comments?

#610 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

This is something I've been working on to replace the factory LEDs on the time machine. It's taken a lot of work and design changes to get to this point. This is still a working prototype though, I should have the proper color LEDs in this week. I hope to make these available soon.
Comments?

VERY COOL !!! I’ll buy a set for sure.

#611 2 years ago

Check out the new rug!

IMG_20220314_172322817_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20220314_172322817_HDR (resized).jpg
#612 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Comments?

Certainly better than what stern shipped!

#613 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

This is something I've been working on to replace the factory LEDs on the time machine.

Wow! This is my favorite mod so far. Love it. Looks soooooooooo much better.

#614 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Comments?

Those are awesome!

#615 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Comments?

Awesome mod please put me down for 2 sets " just hope you can ship to Australia . Thanks

#616 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Comments?

I'm in on 2 sets of those.

#617 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Comments?

Very nice looks much better put me on the list

#618 2 years ago

Looks nice I would like to have those.

#619 2 years ago

Please include me as well.

#620 2 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

Stage topper looks good.

what?!?! no xanadu chimes! just kidding...that is really cool what you have created!

#621 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Comments?

Put me in for a set...

#622 2 years ago

I'm in for a set as well. Cheapest looking part of the game.

#623 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Comments?

Expect an order from me when available.

#624 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Comments?

Like it! Any options without the white lines? Could you make a clear version? Thanks for the work!

#625 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Comments?

I’m also in for a set! Very cool!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#626 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Comments?

Sold, please take my money!

#627 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Comments?

Killer, please add me to the ever-expanding list as well!

#628 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Comments?

You’re gonna need a factory…add one for me too!

#629 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Comments?

I will take a set please. I will pay 10 bucks more than the other guys to have this shipped to me first. .

#630 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Like it! Any options without the white lines? Could you make a clear version? Thanks for the work!

If there is an option for clear I would like that too.

#631 2 years ago

Add us please John

#632 2 years ago

I will take a set

#633 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Comments?

These are cool how much or how hard would it be to switch these out

#634 2 years ago

So pretty much everyone wants a set or two.Let us know when and how much.Good work they look pretty cool.

#635 2 years ago
Quoted from Jimmypinner:

Check out the new rug!
[quoted image]

It really ties the room toget… oh wait, that’s a different theme.

#636 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Comments?

These look good and they go with the banner design. Nicely done. Interested when available.

A4D96BE5-F124-4252-8F8D-5F71AD20644C (resized).jpegA4D96BE5-F124-4252-8F8D-5F71AD20644C (resized).jpeg
#637 2 years ago

And I'm in too . . .

#638 2 years ago

How could I not be in. Those look fantastic.

#639 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

If there is an option for clear I would like that too.

The filament is the hardest part. The clear material looks milky white. I have a plan to fix that...

Quoted from McIntyre905:

These are cool how much or how hard would it be to switch these out

These are basically just LEDs with a big case that looks like a vacuum tube.
Install is as easy as replacing a bulb.

#640 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Comments?

I'm in!

#641 2 years ago

Finished testing Florescent sling protectors and ball guide plastics! Orange pictured, more colors to come.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1167-gameroom-mods/06577-stern-rush-fluorescent-protectors

9EF5A213-6EB3-4464-B1DC-AC1300B2EEA9 (resized).jpeg9EF5A213-6EB3-4464-B1DC-AC1300B2EEA9 (resized).jpeg
#642 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Comments?

I’m in as well!

#643 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Comments?

Looks great! I'd buy a set.

It would be great if that time machine would have working rolling numbers too if anyone wants to tackle that one.
Akin to the slot machine mod in TZ.

#644 2 years ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

A few folks who purchased my 3D start buttons (shown above) contacted me regarding installation problems, where the button doesn't snap into place as designed. This appears to be the result of a sub-supplier part change at Stern. I recently made a 'Service Bulletin' video (discussing why the issue exists and and demonstrating an easy fix to resolve it) and added it to my shop listing, but it seems not everyone got the memo. No worries -- since many of you browsing this thread are folks who have ordered (or will order) this button -- I'm posting the installation process and the service bulletin here to make sure you're aware of how to address the loose-fit issue.

Installation:

Service Bulletin:

#645 2 years ago

Overkill or looks good? Thanks.

C9C5B4B5-06F8-4F6B-B769-9AC4355719E3 (resized).jpegC9C5B4B5-06F8-4F6B-B769-9AC4355719E3 (resized).jpeg
#646 2 years ago

I think it looks good. I worry about the small holes over the speaker and how it effects the sound? I ordered the one with the LE speaker cutout on the Premium artwork for my premium. BTW nice ticket magnet

#647 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

[quoted image]

Little too much for me, but you do you buddy! I never was a fan of those and I especially don’t like that they cover the speakers. I prefer a cleaner look with just a ticket stub magnet and speaker lights added for that extra little touch.

#648 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

[quoted image]

Over kill for me but, I do like the starman over each speaker

#649 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Comments?

Amazing looking!

#650 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

[quoted image]

Cool by itself, but overkill for me with what's happening on the playfield and the backglass above and below. I think the stock black negative visual space of the panel is beneficial to the way the machine looks. Taking away *some* of it with speaker lights or something can still work, but bombing it all with color is too much *for me* - but it's your machine. Do what makes you happy.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
NinjaCamp Mods
Interactive
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
Machine - For Sale
Portland, OR
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Life
Shooter rods
$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com
Unisex
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz
Other
9,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Algonquin, IL
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods
Other
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rehoboth Beach, DE
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
There are 1,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-mods-amp-toys-what-are-you-hoping-for-and-who-s-making-it/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.