1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Knxwledge
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Rush LE flipper started sticking up. Found metal filings in the cabinet and the coil stop buttons were loose. I threw a coil stop I had in my parts drawer in and the flipper doesn't go up as far and the flipper drops a bit if hit by a ball with the flipper up. Hopefully getting new parts from Stern.

Are there bad batches of coil stops and plungers? My plungers were mushroomed as well.

Tom

#2 1 year ago

Basically every new Stern stop has been garbage for a couple years. There are posts about it in almost every club thread.

#3 1 year ago

Are the Pinball Life ones better?

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from TomW:

That's what I used to replace mine and they have held up fine so far. I've seen similar reports on here.

Think the stops in my JP died around 200 plays.

#5 1 year ago

Coil stops have been bad for years. I've also been seeing bad batches of plunger/link assemblies (excessive play or even breaking within 500 plays), but not always. That'd probably explain your flipper dropping issue

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from TomW:

Yes

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-flipper-coil-stops-fried-already and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.