RUSH Expression Lights-Where to Buy?

By CubeSnake

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Picked up a RUSH PRO and it could use expression lights....anyone have a source on where to purchase? TIA !

#2 1 year ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

Picked up a RUSH PRO and it could use expression lights....anyone have a source on where to purchase? TIA !

Sadly, they are not available yet.

#3 1 year ago

Thanks Finman!

2 months later
#4 1 year ago

Any news on these?

3 weeks later
#5 1 year ago

Its been 9- months, starting to feel like a Bait and Switch, especially since they were in Lef Zeppelin

#6 1 year ago

I got tired of waiting and put a set of the LZ ones in my Premium. They really are spectacular, and you don't even notice the mismatched art that covers the light panels when a game is being played.

#7 1 year ago

It must be some dumb red tape issue; like they didn't get the art for the non LE graphics approved and now it's taking forever since the band has been done with this project for some time now.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

It must be some dumb red tape issue; like they didn't get the art for the non LE graphics approved and now it's taking forever since the band has been done with this project for some time now.

Maybe, but I suspect it's a supply chain issue.

2 months later
#9 1 year ago

I was on the phone with Stern earlier in the week about an unrelated issue and At the end of the call I asked about the expression lighting availability for my Rush Prem. The tech said they were having issues with the little boards that control them and they were trying to redesign them before rereleasing them. I asked if he had a time frame and he said that he honestly didn’t know when they would be ready.

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from Jousley:

I was on the phone with Stern earlier in the week about an unrelated issue and At the end of the call I asked about the expression lighting availability for my Rush Prem. The tech said they were having issues with the little boards that control them and they were trying to redesign them before rereleasing them. I asked if he had a time frame and he said that he honestly didn’t know when they would be ready.

This is going to infuriate people who want them to release a product with issues ASAP so they can start complaining about it.

1 week later
#11 1 year ago
Quoted from Jousley:

Supply chain effs us again.

2 months later
#12 1 year ago

So the LE version of FF is coming with Expression lighting and after a fvcking year I still can't get them for my Rush Premium? Stern really needs to release this accessory very soon or I will be taking an extra close look at games from American and CGC. I was already passing on FF and Venom, so they haven't lost any sales from me yet LOL.

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

So the LE version of FF is coming with Expression lighting and after a fvcking year I still can't get them for my Rush Premium? Stern really needs to release this accessory very soon or I will be taking an extra close look at games from American and CGC. I was already passing on FF and Venom, so they haven't lost any sales from me yet LOL.

But did you see the ff trailer? Looks and will be amazing next to rush

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

But did you see the ff trailer? Looks and will be amazing next to rush

I'm passing on FF and Venom. I kind of like some FF songs but only 3 or 4 of the 15 songs in the game would be tolerable for me to hear more than once. I hated the entire Grunge sound from beginning to end, but at least FF are mostly rock and roll. The playfield on FF looks great for sure but I can't get over the art and music enough to want one. I have friends getting them LEs, so I will surely get to play it all I want.

#15 1 year ago

LZ expression lights out of stock everywhere as well.

2 weeks later
#16 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

This was my 1st thought when I saw FF announced.. so it's got expression lighting, huh? and my Rush Premium still doesn't? Well, OUCH, that hurt yet again.. looked at CGC and put a deposit down. I can't believe a year later and still not available, hope that Stern prioritizes this immediately.

5 months later
#17 8 months ago

Has anyone received their expression lights yet? I saw a few posting saying that have on/around 1st week of August. I've placed my order with a vendor on here and I'm being told 'sometime in November?' Any input on this?

#18 8 months ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

Has anyone received their expression lights yet? I saw a few posting saying that have on/around 1st week of August. I've placed my order with a vendor on here and I'm being told 'sometime in November?' Any input on this?

Check the rush owners thread. A bunch of folks have been receiving them recently. There are dealers out there with kits in stock. No guarantee of another build of them would be my bet.

#19 8 months ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

i know 3 people that got em last week, including me. go buy them from marco and sell yours if the ones you ordered arrive.

#20 8 months ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

Ordered day 1 and just got this week out of the blue. After owning Rush since Feb 22 and waiting 5 after payment, about time.

Definitely some kits being delivered right now, check some smaller distributors maybe?

#21 8 months ago

Pinball life!! I get mine Friday

2 weeks later
#22 7 months ago

Has anyone ordered and received thiers from Flipping Out Pinball yet?

#23 7 months ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

I ordered day one from them and they arrived a couple weeks back out of the blue.

#24 7 months ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

Ordered day 1 in March. I was told "soon", then November, then they showed up randomly 2 weeks ago also.

Definitely inquire regularly!

#25 7 months ago

Thanks...I contacted Zach and like you, he told me November...I ordered them back on May 22-the problem I'm having is I can order them right now and probably receive them within 10 days from places like Pinball Life or Marco.
Quite frankly the only reason I even ordered them from Flip n Out is because, like others have stated here, I like to support people here on this forum. So what if Stern basically say, OK, that's all we're making! Zach (Flip n Out) didn't get any and I'm left dry. Where does that leave me?
This IS NOT a slam against Zach or Flip n Out, I just cannot understand the delay after delay.

#26 7 months ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

Thanks...I contacted Zach and like you, he told me November...I ordered them back on May 22-the problem I'm having is I can order them right now and probably receive them within 10 days from places like Pinball Life or Marco.
Quite frankly the only reason I even ordered them from Flip n Out is because, like others have stated here, I like to support people here on this forum. So what if Stern basically say, OK, that's all we're making! Zach (Flip n Out) didn't get any and I'm left dry. Where does that leave me?
This IS NOT a slam against Zach or Flip n Out, I just cannot understand the delay after delay.

Ya I would lean towards getting what is available vs the chance they don't make more. Can always sell a second set of it comes in. I was about to do the same when my set showed up.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oxford, GA
Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-expression-lights-where-to-buy?hl=mjk-911 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.