4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by swinks
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bintzknocker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

For a while I've noticed some strangeness with my RunDMD clock. It would randomly turn off. In order to get it back on I would need to unplug it and plug it in again. Then it would be fine.

However, recently it will crash every time after plugging it in. By crash I mean the screen goes black, the buttons dont do anything and the led on the board goes off.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? If a reflash would help does anyone know where to find the firmware?

#3 4 years ago

Got it. Thanks. Looks like it's just the image file. Do I need to reflash the drive?

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from Md2020:

Sounds to me like you need to call a qualified person to fix your machine

Not sure if you are serious or trolling.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bintzknocker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rundmd-clock-crashing?tu=bintzknocker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.