(Topic ID: 121699)

Run-DMD - The most amazing clock ever released!

By Limpan

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20230425_071555~3 (resized).jpg
    Capture (resized).PNG
    PacDotsmall (resized).jpg
    LEDarcade2 (resized).jpg
    1b1b1a1de7dba819db232d1e1260bbbf472616d8 (resized).jpg
    52978E50-7D5F-4414-B1A7-D67B2D69D694 (resized).jpeg
    Run dmc (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9420 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0074 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    e112b5fa62c1a1cddb91974b68c7a6bfbcf89887 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3959 (resized).JPG
    PXL_20210925_171305935.MP (resized).jpg
    HUB08 (resized).JPG
    Run-DMD (resized).JPG
    669C1ED9-72C7-47F8-889A-E8731D50942E.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

16 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1,618 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 33.
    #1451 2 years ago
    Quoted from Soulrider911:

I went to the run dmd site and seems they are all sold out? Anyone know where I can get the board. Would love to make one of these thanks

Send them an email they may be making more... they were out when I was looking to build and they told me more were on the way.

#1452 2 years ago

Special Black Friday week pricing on some pre-made displays. Most are discounted $25 and include free domestic US shipping for an additional $35 savings. The Black Friday Pricing Availability column indicates when the lower pricing listed will go into effect at 10am on the dates listed IF there is available inventory at that time. Special pricing and free shipping ends at the end of November. Order and extensive product details at https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1167-gameroom-mods/05352-medium-large-rgb-led-clocks-display and https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1167-gameroom-mods/02128-pinball-dmd-acrylic-frame-kit.

Brief description of Medium display options:
    Medium (P5) RGB LED Clock/Displays - 26.0"W x 7.0"H x 2.00"D - These are identical aside from the controller driving the content. Both programmable models can be upgraded to a Run-DMD with minimum effort by installing your own Run-DMD White controller. Extensive additional details including photos on my pinside listing for detailed photos at https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1167-gameroom-mods/05352-medium-large-rgb-led-clocks-display
    1.. Medium (P5) RGB LED Clock/Display - Run-DMD White - 8 available - This is the display that can easily show the amazing Pinball animations. Choose your color from 7 options.
    2. Medium (P5) RGB LED Clock/Display - Wireless Programmable - 6 available - This one can show nearly whatever you want wirelessly or USB program it to say in full color. It does NOT accept the Run-DMD animations. Pair it up with a Run-DMD version for a complete gameroom/location display package.is the display that can easily show the amazing Pinball animations -
    3 . Medium (P5) RGB LED Clock/Display - Basic Programmable - 8 available - This one can also show nearly whatever you want using a USB drive to program it to say in full color. It does NOT accept the Run-DMD animations. This version is typically chosen when you have a Run-DMD White and you need a wowking display to put it in.
    4. Medium (P5) RGB LED Clock/Display - Run-DMD/Wireless Programmable Combo 2-pack = 1x Medium (P5) RGB LED Clock/Display - Run-DMD White + 1x Medium (P5) RGB LED Clock/Display - Wireless Programmable
    5. Medium (P5) RGB LED Clock/Display - Run-DMD/Basic Programmable Combo 2-pack = 1x Medium (P5) RGB LED Clock/Display - Run-DMD White + 1x Medium (P5) RGB LED Clock/Display - Basic Programmable

e112b5fa62c1a1cddb91974b68c7a6bfbcf89887 (resized).jpge112b5fa62c1a1cddb91974b68c7a6bfbcf89887 (resized).jpgpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #1453 2 years ago

Hi is possible shipping in Italy?

#1454 2 years ago
    Quoted from Teo76:

Hi is possible shipping in Italy?

Yes in most situations I can accommodate international shipping. Please PM me to explore this further.

2 weeks later
    #1455 2 years ago

I have a run DMD clock that looses time, anyone else have this issue and know how to correct it?

Is there a way to get wifi working and sync with a time server or something?

Thanks

#1456 2 years ago
    Quoted from jjoravec:

I have a run DMD clock that looses time, anyone else have this issue and know how to correct it?
    Thanks

Sounds like it’s got a dodgy RTC if losing time or battery dead

#1457 2 years ago
    Quoted from jjoravec:

Thanks

Mine kept having issues with animations. Then I realized there is a small lithium watch battery on the back. Change that out and it may solve your problems. Mine works like new now.

1 month later
    #1458 2 years ago

I have a Run DMD Clock loaded with a ton of animations for sale in Michigan with bran new power supply $400

IMG_0074 (resized).jpgIMG_0074 (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #1459 2 years ago

Well, I'm back again.

Don't expect anyone to remember my issues, but if you're inclined:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/run-dmd-the-most-amazing-clock-ever-released?tq=&tu=Beatnik-Filmstar

Long story short - my clock has repeatedly had issues with dead pixels resulting in lit vertical lines. DMD modules replaced twice, fixing the issue briefly only to have new lines go out within a week or so. Power supply replaced to no effect. Single pixels remaining brightly lit even when the clock is off. When I last posted, the final suggestion was to just swap DMDs.

Which I eventually did a while back but life got in the way and things sat for the past couple months. I finally assembled the clock this week and brought it to work. Things seemed great for a couple days. Just got to work, clocked turned off but of course - once again I came in to one bright pixel lit even though the clock is off. I turned it on and as expected - one vertical line faintly lit up yet again.

Would really like a working Run DMD. Any new eyes on the thread have any suggestions? I don't really expect a replacement after a year plus, but I'm having a Hell of a time accepting that it's anything other than a bad Run DMD board. Every other component has been replaced at this point and the issue continues to happen.

#1460 2 years ago

This issue can occur if you are using a micro-SD card. If you are, then replace it with a full-size card. Try to get an 8 MB card. You’ll need to copy the data to the replacement card using the same method that you originally used.

#1461 2 years ago
    Quoted from crwjumper:

This issue can occur if you are using a micro-SD card. If you are, then replace it with a full-size card. Try to get an 8 MB card. You’ll need to copy the data to the replacement card using the same method that you originally used.

Does the issue go away though if you use a different SD card? I'm challenged to see how the type of media could cause a pixel to go bright on a DMD. I've got a couple of vertical lines out on mine because of this and have just lived with it. DMD was fine when I put it in, I always chalked it up to the cheap power supply I'm using, it hasn't gotten worse though.

#1462 2 years ago
    Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Well, I'm back again.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/run-dmd-the-most-amazing-clock-ever-released?tq=&tu=Beatnik-Filmstar
    Long story short - my clock has repeatedly had issues with dead pixels resulting in lit vertical lines. DMD modules replaced twice, fixing the issue briefly only to have new lines go out within a week or so. Power supply replaced to no effect. Single pixels remaining brightly lit even when the clock is off. When I last posted, the final suggestion was to just swap DMDs.
    Which I eventually did a while back but life got in the way and things sat for the past couple months. I finally assembled the clock this week and brought it to work. Things seemed great for a couple days. Just got to work, clocked turned off but of course - once again I came in to one bright pixel lit even though the clock is off. I turned it on and as expected - one vertical line faintly lit up yet again.
    Would really like a working Run DMD. Any new eyes on the thread have any suggestions? I don't really expect a replacement after a year plus, but I'm having a Hell of a time accepting that it's anything other than a bad Run DMD board. Every other component has been replaced at this point and the issue continues to happen.

I bought a spare controller for troubleshooting.
    They arent too expensive and really help since you can swap it out or just build another clock!

#1463 2 years ago

there are issues with corrupt SD cards and the issue can start when your clock is running and then power suddenly goes out - black out or power killed to the house suddenly. The program is actively running from the SD card every few seconds so can be corrupted if the power outage is right at the animation change. The corruption can cause lines out, merged graphics, time resetting, image lockup.

I have a section on the RUNDMD stuff here:
    https://swinks.com.au/manuals

#1464 2 years ago
    Quoted from crwjumper:

Been using the micro SD card that came with it. There's no way to use a full sized card that I can see - the slot itself is micro SD card sized.
    IMG_9420 (resized).JPGIMG_9420 (resized).JPG

Quoted from swinks:

there are issues with corrupt SD cards and the issue can start when your clock is running and then power suddenly goes out - black out or power killed to the house suddenly. The program is actively running from the SD card every few seconds so can be corrupted if the power outage is right at the animation change. The corruption can cause lines out, merged graphics, time resetting, image lockup.
    I have a section on the RUNDMD stuff here:

In my case - the animations aren't corrupt at all. Everything runs fine. To my knowledge I've not had any power outages at any point while using the clock. Something is killing dots in the modules on the DMD itself. I've not had the clock run for more than a week or so at a time without having a dot go out eventually.

Quoted from roar:

Does the issue go away though if you use a different SD card? I'm challenged to see how the type of media could cause a pixel to go bright on a DMD. I've got a couple of vertical lines out on mine because of this and have just lived with it. DMD was fine when I put it in, I always chalked it up to the cheap power supply I'm using, it hasn't gotten worse though.

While it sucks to see that someone else appears to be having the same issue - I'm a little glad to see this to make me feel like I'm not going insane. I'm an absolute layman at best, but I fail to see how using a microSD card vs a full size card (which I have no way of plugging into the board) could make a single pixel light up even when the clock is turned off.

Out of curiosity I just removed the microSD card and plugged the clock in. The latest random pixel lights up immediately. If I turn the clock on it displays the time without any animations (as expected) and the line containing the single lit pixel lights up.

#1465 2 years ago

Been using the micro SD card that came with it. There's no way to use a full sized card that I can see - the slot itself is micro SD card sized.
    [quoted image]

In my case - the animations aren't corrupt at all. Everything runs fine. To my knowledge I've not had any power outages at any point while using the clock. Something is killing dots in the modules on the DMD itself. I've not had the clock run for more than a week or so at a time without having a dot go out eventually.

While it sucks to see that someone else appears to be having the same issue - I'm a little glad to see this to make me feel like I'm not going insane. I'm an absolute layman at best, but I fail to see how using a microSD card vs a full size card (which I have no way of plugging into the board) could make a single pixel light up even when the clock is turned off.
    Out of curiosity I just removed the microSD card and plugged the clock in. The latest random pixel lights up immediately. If I turn the clock on it displays the time without any animations (as expected) and the line containing the single lit pixel lights up.

I had a sorta similar problem but it was a column.

I swapped out my trusty spare controller and it was the same.
    Swapped ribbon cable, it was the same.

Swapped out the display panel and it was fixed.

I also had weird random nonsense on the diplays.
    I swapped everything and it was the same.

Turned out to be a failing AC adapter.

I swapped it out and its all perfect again.

#1466 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinballinreno:

I had a sorta similar problem but it was a column.
    I swapped out my trusty spare controller and it was the same.
    Swapped ribbon cable, it was the same.
    Swapped out the display panel and it was fixed.
    I also had weird random nonsense on the diplays.
    I swapped everything and it was the same.
    Turned out to be a failing AC adapter.
    I swapped it out and its all perfect again.

Well at this point I've swapped out individual DMD modules twice, the ribbon cable, AC adaptor and then finally swapped DMD panels. Replacing the modules and entire panel "fixed" it temporarily, but here I am with another dead dot and a vertical row lit up on my clock that somehow sends power to the display when turned off.

The only thing I haven't replaced is the board itself. Not only do I not have another one, but they're not available on the site and frankly I'm really not inclined to buy another if they were.

I suppose I'm pretty much just venting at this point, so my apologies to anyone reading this. Just wanted a cool clock and appear to have gotten a lemon.

#1467 2 years ago

Well, I'm back again.

When you say DMD modules replaced twice, did you replace segments on the Stern dmd, or just the entire panel? Only reason I ask is the Stern ones crap out quite a bit. I have some spare working ones that you could try out and see if they last.

#1468 2 years ago
    Quoted from Kawydud:

When you say DMD modules replaced twice, did you replace segments on the Stern dmd, or just the entire panel? Only reason I ask is the Stern ones crap out quite a bit. I have some spare working ones that you could try out and see if they last.

Individual 8x8 modules replaced twice. Then swapped to an entirely different panel.

#1469 2 years ago

The only thing I haven't replaced is the board itself.

And the micro SD card! Try a new card!

#1470 2 years ago
    Quoted from BriPin:

And the micro SD card! Try a new card!

I probably have one laying around. May as well give it a go. Though I'll eat my hat if a micro SD card is somehow responsible for the panel receiving current while the clock is turned off considering that it happens when there's no SD card inserted at all.

#1471 2 years ago

I probably have one laying around. May as well give it a go. Though I'll eat my hat if a micro SD card is somehow responsible for the panel receiving current while the clock is turned off considering that it happens when there's no SD card inserted at all.

Let me know how that goes, I've got a hat handy here I'll eat too if a card swap changes anything.

#1472 2 years ago

I used Run Dmc and it was tricky

Run dmc (resized).jpegRun dmc (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #1473 2 years ago

just put my clock together, having trouble getting animations on it. Anyone had any success using a Chromebook to add files to the SD card? I don't have access to a windows computer at the moment.

#1474 2 years ago
    Quoted from RazorV23:

just put my clock together, having trouble getting animations on it. Anyone had any success using a Chromebook to add files to the SD card? I don't have access to a windows computer at the moment.

I have a section /manual on RUNDMD here on my site that will explain the process

#1475 2 years ago

Still looking for the PICO clock! If anyone has one for sale please PM me

#1476 2 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

I have a section /manual on RUNDMD here on my site that will explain the process

Do I need to follow the “re-flash” instructions?

#1477 2 years ago
    Quoted from RazorV23:

Do I need to follow the “re-flash” instructions?

yes as the program is effectively on the SD card so it isn't a matter of dumping the images on it needs to go through this process which is a pain and not apple mac friendly

#1478 2 years ago

Also I was given the newer updated image files which I have not tried as yet.

#1479 2 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

yes as the program is effectively on the SD card so it isn't a matter of dumping the images on it needs to go through this process which is a pain and not apple mac friendly

Keep getting “cannot write to target error” anyone else experience this?

52978E50-7D5F-4414-B1A7-D67B2D69D694 (resized).jpeg52978E50-7D5F-4414-B1A7-D67B2D69D694 (resized).jpeg
    #1480 2 years ago

I’d try a different card reader, a different memory card and a different computer to rule out any random incompatibility with the software/hardware combo. Also try a different disc image just in in case there’s an issue there as well. Good luck!

#1481 2 years ago

The B134 img has been used many times and I haven't changed anything at this link

Did you unzip the file and just select the img or imgc file type
    - could be selecting the incorrect file as it says the zip file unless it is referring to the folder - haven't done it a while
    - could be the SD card being corrupt

#1482 2 years ago

Where does one buy these parts to build one?

#1483 2 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

Did you unzip the file and just select the img or imgc file type

Huge thank you….. you were correct, I didn’t unzip the file. Old laptop running Windows 7 for the win.

#1484 2 years ago
    Quoted from Skatewake:

Where does one buy these parts to build one?

Here is what I used…

https://run-dmd.com/product/run-dmd-pinball-mk2/

And

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1167-gameroom-mods/02128-pinball-dmd-acrylic-frame-kit

Along with instructions from post 1476 above.

#1485 2 years ago
    Quoted from RazorV23:

Huge thank you….. you were correct, I didn’t unzip the file. Old laptop running Windows 7 for the win.

great to hear

which file to do you use - B134 or B237?

and is it working fine?

#1486 2 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

great to hear
    and is it working fine?

Appears to be fine

#1487 2 years ago

I wanted to go to Texas Pinball Festival 2022 I couldn't make it work. First time missing it in more than a decade. Regardless gameroommods is offering free shipping for most everything in our Pinside store at https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1167-gameroom-mods. This includes -
    - Stern Rush Florescent Plastic protectors at https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1167-gameroom-mods/06577-stern-rush-fluorescent-protectors.
    - Medium DMD displays are $25 off and free shipping. Grab them at a discount before the price goes up! See the DMD displays at https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1167-gameroom-mods/05352-medium-large-rgb-led-clocks-display.
    - Pinball DMD Frame kits are free shipping with the coupon.

Free shipping is with coupon Texas-Ship until Monday and MUST be included at checkout.

1b1b1a1de7dba819db232d1e1260bbbf472616d8 (resized).jpg1b1b1a1de7dba819db232d1e1260bbbf472616d8 (resized).jpg
    #1488 2 years ago
    Quoted from ddebuss:

I wanted to go to Texas Pinball Festival 2022 I couldn't make it work. First time missing it in more than a decade. Regardless gameroommods is offering free shipping for most everything in our Pinside store at https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1167-gameroom-mods. This includes -
    - Stern Rush Florescent Plastic protectors at https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1167-gameroom-mods/06577-stern-rush-fluorescent-protectors.
    - Medium DMD displays are $25 off and free shipping. Grab them at a discount before the price goes up! See the DMD displays at https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1167-gameroom-mods/05352-medium-large-rgb-led-clocks-display.
    - Pinball DMD Frame kits are free shipping with the coupon.
    Free shipping is with coupon Texas-Ship until Monday and MUST be included at checkout.
    [quoted image]

Do you have any pics of a green DMD behind the Plexi?

#1489 2 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

great to hear
    and is it working fine?

Quoted from RazorV23:

Appears to be fine

I tried updating my clock with the B237.img and it would not boot. I was able to return to the B134 image with no problems.

Does the latest B237 image only work with certain run-dmd board revisions? How many animations are included in B237? I notice the uncompressed image file is about 4x larger than the B134 image. B134 has 2302 animations when I browse it through the run-dmd board menu.

#1490 2 years ago
    Quoted from DanT:

I tried updating my clock with the B237.img and it would not boot. I was able to return to the B134 image with no problems.
    Does the latest B237 image only work with certain run-dmd board revisions? How many animations are included in B237? I notice the uncompressed image file is about 4x larger than the B134 image. B134 has 2302 animations when I browse it through the run-dmd board menu.

Sorry I can't really help as the file was shared with me - I was told it would work on the DMD - White board.

What board is yours?

I did notice the file type difference:
    B134 - is a imgc
    B237 - is a img
    so not sure if this affects the end result

#1491 2 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

Sorry I can't really help as the file was shared with me - I was told it would work on the DMD - White board.
    What board is yours?
    B134 - is a imgc
    B237 - is a img

Not sure what board I have at the moment, but it's Rev h3. I converted the original B134 imgc file to img format using this tool on GitHub: https://github.com/Shizmob/unimgc

I'm a mac user, so I just use dd to transfer either image file to the micro SD card. So I tried the same dd command format for the B237 image.

#1492 2 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

What board is yours?
    B134 - is a imgc
    B237 - is a img

Just flashed your b237 image to a MK2 last night and it works perfectly!

#1493 2 years ago

does the b237 file have more images than the b134 file?

#1494 2 years ago

Anyone know of a place with stock to purchase the board for one of these?

#1495 2 years ago
    Quoted from zerbam:

does the b237 file have more images than the b134 file?

yes apparently a number of new additional animations

#1496 2 years ago
    Quoted from DudeRegular:Anyone know of a place with stock to purchase the board for one of these?

As far as I am aware - sales are direct only:

https://run-dmd.com/

#1497 2 years ago
    Quoted from pins4u:

As far as I am aware - sales are direct only:
    https://run-dmd.com/

Ok, I will keep checking there. I get an error message when attempting to sign up for the notification when back in stock.

#1498 2 years ago
    Quoted from DanT:

I have the same issue. I'm guessing my board is too old? I know my FW is 3.55 (Run-DMD Type C)

#1499 1 year ago

Ok some testing was done though not by me, but someone experienced with these clocks that asked me to post this to help the community.

These are the test results:

1. Tried both B237 and B134 - IMG & IMGC File type did not matter, both worked
    2. Tried in 4 different Run-DMD clocks (Classic with updated firmware and Exp-one, Pinball MK2, Pinball Original, White) - The above file types worked on all these boards.
    3. Did all of these tests on both software - Etcher and HDDRawCopy1.10Portable - This did not matter but HDDRawCopy was way faster.
    5. Tried a bunch of cards - This appears to be the problem when it doesn't work.
    6. In most cases where it worked I had to hold the "3" button to put the controller into setup mode. IF the display goes into the slow blink mode the card will likely work but you have to wait 20 seconds or more to get anything to display. IF it's a normal blink the card will likely not work.

Here's a summary of the cards that worked.
    1. 8GB Kingston MicroSD
    2. 16GB Microcenter MicroSD (US PC Store)
    3. 32GB SanDisk MicroSD
    4. 32GB Kingston MicroSD
    5. 32GB Kingston SD - I had 2 of these. They came with recent Run-DMD boards.

The following cards did not work.
    1. 2GB Transend SD - Note that B237 is too large for a 2GB card.
    2. 4GB Transend SD - I had 2 of these - Neither worked.
    3. 8GB Transend SD - I had 4 of these - None worked.
    4. 16GB Microcenter MicroSD - I had 3 of these including the one that worked above. They appear to be identical.

Conclusion
    It may be worthwhile to try each of the cards that you have until you find one that works. If buying a new card a newish Kingston 32GB card seems to be the most likely to work. Fortunately these aren't expensive but may take some trial and error to find one that works. Odds are very high that other cards will work though.

In Summary
    Both files work on most dmd clock boards but the weakness is the SD card brand and memory size.

Hope this helps
    Jady / Swinks and friend

#1500 1 year ago
    Quoted from swinks:

Ok some testing was done though not by me, but someone experienced with these clocks that asked me to post this to help the community.
    These are the test results:
    1. Tried both B237 and B134 - IMG & IMGC File type did not matter, both worked
    2. Tried in 4 different Run-DMD clocks (Classic with updated firmware and Exp-one, Pinball MK2, Pinball Original, White) - The above file types worked on all these boards.
    3. Did all of these tests on both software - Etcher and HDDRawCopy1.10Portable - This did not matter but HDDRawCopy was way faster.
    5. Tried a bunch of cards - This appears to be the problem when it doesn't work.
    6. In most cases where it worked I had to hold the "3" button to put the controller into setup mode. IF the display goes into the slow blink mode the card will likely work but you have to wait 20 seconds or more to get anything to display. IF it's a normal blink the card will likely not work.

Here's a summary of the cards that worked.
    1. 8GB Kingston MicroSD
    2. 16GB Microcenter MicroSD (US PC Store)
    3. 32GB SanDisk MicroSD
    4. 32GB Kingston MicroSD
    5. 32GB Kingston SD - I had 2 of these. They came with recent Run-DMD boards.

The following cards did not work.
    1. 2GB Transend SD - Note that B237 is too large for a 2GB card.
    2. 4GB Transend SD - I had 2 of these - Neither worked.
    3. 8GB Transend SD - I had 4 of these - None worked.
    4. 16GB Microcenter MicroSD - I had 3 of these including the one that worked above. They appear to be identical.

Conclusion
    It may be worthwhile to try each of the cards that you have until you find one that works. If buying a new card a newish Kingston 32GB card seems to be the most likely to work. Fortunately these aren't expensive but may take some trial and error to find one that works. Odds are very high that other cards will work though.

In Summary
    Both files work on most dmd clock boards but the weakness is the SD card brand and memory size.

Hope this helps
    Jady / Swinks and friend

This is really helpful testing! I recently made two clocks for both myself and my dad with the mk2 run DMD and stern displays. On mine, there were absolutely no problems. On his, the animations would be corrupt after about a day.

That happened even after reflashing the SD card, so he ordered a new one and it has been fine ever since. We both started with the same original SD card that came with the kit, but maybe his was part of the bad batch? They were both Kingston canvas select Plus 32 GB cards. I got him a replacement card off of Amazon, I think we ended up with a SanDisk ultra and that hasn't had any problems.

There are 1,618 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 33.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/run-dmd-the-most-amazing-clock-ever-released/page/30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.