Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 295 posts
  • 81 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by badbilly27
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160822_223603[1] (resized).jpg
    DMD Sticker Us (resized).PNG
    DMD Sticker Fr.PNG
    DMD Sticker Us.PNG
    IMG_3290[1]_(resized).JPG
    IMG_3254[1]_(resized).JPG
    IMG_3253[1]_(resized).JPG
    good_news_(resized).jpg
    run-dmd_white_board_(resized).jpg
    IMG_3153_(resized).JPG
    IMG_3150_(resized).JPG
    IMG_3151_(resized).JPG
    IMG_3149_(resized).JPG
    IMG_3146_(resized).JPG
    IMG_3130_(resized).JPG
    IMG_3128_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ddebuss.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#98 8 years ago

Those boards look like mini versions of my mega-clock. The same power connection and everything. I would describe them the same in nearly every way you did including the color. I attributed it to the temporary power build I have on it but based on your comments, probably not.

6 months later
    #216 7 years ago

Never enough. If I didn't have such an early flight I would have been game for keeping it going. In the end, certainly not enough sleep for me. You guys are going to get a great product with these. These babies are top notch and look beautiful.

#218 7 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

wait a sec. you only had 3 beers to my 16 oz. of vodka to start with (before the tequila shots started "magically" appearing). of course you could have kept it going

Good times. I would have loved to keep it going but I'm glad I didn't. Not sure I would have made my flight.

2 weeks later
    #290 7 years ago

The power cord on the Run-DMD is 5.5mm x 2.5mm. The one you list probably would not work.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ddebuss.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/run-dmd-assembled-clocks-batch-4?tu=ddebuss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.