(Topic ID: 186838)

rumours of a new Stern pin - Lynyrd Skynyrd?

By cooldan

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 136 posts
  • 61 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by cooldan
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sc (resized).PNG
    rush02 (resized).jpg
    beavis550 (resized).jpg
    6a0133f30ae399970b01910252e5d1970c-pi (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1492659010307 (resized).jpg
    WTF (resized).jpg
    hqdefault (resized).jpg
    ef058fccdf691361ba5a3de090da4185 (resized).jpg
    Jimmy_Buffett_Performing_in_Key_West (resized).jpg
    51o7IF7NpuL._SX355_ (resized).jpg
    IMG_0095 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooldan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

i'm hearing rumours about a new title ..... someone else hear these?

epic if it's true!

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Awesome if true. Original lineup I hope, with mention of long timers as well. Could be my first Stern NIB considered!

that's more like it!

i'd love it, hoping it's not just another dead end rumour. no playfield design pics leaked yet, imagine a bit of an airguitar feature with one of tose twisty handle tremolo things they use to stretch a string and bend out a long note, how epic would that be if you could pull on that next to the flipper button on a long superjackpot ramp shot to double the score!

w00t!!!

#36 6 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

I prefer Skynyrd over Aerosmith all day long
    However anytime I hear "Free Bird" I always think of Jenny going through that weird coke whore phase on Forest Gump.

me 'n' Jenny was like peas 'n' carrots ....... I know what you mean with that scene, but nowadays Freebird also reminds me of this scene from the brilliant film Kingsman, that probably hardly anyone outside of the UK ever saw, as it's about an English working class boy getting educated in the Oxford-007-gentleman-spy way by posh English gentleman spy Colin Firth. in this scene, the baddy (Samuel L) is testing out if his phone SIM card feature can turn on violent aggression in people from a distance ...... the answer is yes, yes it can. recommended film, very tongue in cheek.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2802144/

#78 6 years ago

i'm jealous of all you guys who've seen Skynyrd live, they haven't come to the UK in ages, and when I last checked their website (this week, while getting excited about this pin) they have no plans to come touring Europe any time soon

Amish pinball, now you're talking. that would be the nuts, the dog's bollocks as we say over here in Olde Blighty

#122 6 years ago

even better, if you watch it, then 'up next', for me at least, is the fandabulotastic Danger Zone video they made on Archer. here's hoping that Keith Elwin gets to put his Archer pin idea to full production

2 weeks later
    #135 6 years ago

Neil Peart stands alone

#136 6 years ago
    Quoted from EchoVictor:

Very much looking forward to The Golden Circle.

just noticed this, does this mean you're gonna be watching GNR in London by any chance on Sat 17th June .... or is Golden Circle a more general term that i'm just unfamiliar with? if the former, then i'll see you there, there's at least 8 fellow UK pinheads gonna be there waggling our heads about and probably hopped up on goofballs or somesuch

Added over 7 years ago:

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooldan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rumours-of-a-new-stern-pin-lynyrd-skynyrd?tu=cooldan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.