(Topic ID: 270351)

Rumors,wants and wishes next CGC pin

By Kkoss24

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which direction you would like from CGC ”

• Keep with remakes 82 votes
      45%
    • Try original title 37 votes
      20%
    • Both 62 votes
      34%

(181 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20200830-102208_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 3 years ago

Looking for any news on the next CGC pin.Also what is the next title you want to see or would you rather see them try an original theme.

#2 3 years ago

Hoping it is Cactus Canyon

#3 3 years ago

Its 110% Canyon there is no mystery there!

#4 3 years ago

I would like to see a Congo remake.

#5 3 years ago

After CC, Tales of the Arabian Knights would be good.

#6 3 years ago

They need to work with Mark incitti to produce his The Nightmare Before Christmas pin. Excellent game, fun rules and amazing theme

#7 3 years ago

Where is my Space Balls pin, damnnit!!! (I'm aware of the home brew)

#8 3 years ago

TAF remake!

Still plenty of demand. PPS have said that it can be done..

If CGC want a new game... Sonic looks pretty good to me. We would be in for sure.

#9 3 years ago

Could go through this thread which cover 1000 speculation thoughts on the same subject.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-cgc-remake-4/page/16#post-5591278

#10 3 years ago

Global Warfare.

Accept no other.

LTG : )

#11 3 years ago

What about teaming with TreyArch and do a call of duty themed game .That title sells over n over and pinball would reach a whole new audience .

#12 3 years ago

Has White Water ever been rumored? Would love one brand new.

#13 3 years ago

Cactus Canyon is kind of a bore.

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Global Warfare.
    Accept no other.

What about global thermal nuclear warfare. Aka War Games.

#15 3 years ago

It’s been announced that Ben Heck is working with CGC and his game will be a new game . Not sure if that is coming next but it seems as though cgc will offer remakes and original ( possibly licensed ) games in the near future .

#16 3 years ago

Maybe they will remake grand lizard

#17 3 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

It’s been announced that Ben Heck is working with CGC and his game will be a new game . Not sure if that is coming next but it seems as though cgc will offer remakes and original ( possibly licensed ) games in the near future .

I don’t know any more than you, but, my money is on the remake first, then a new title afterwards.

Remake announcement sometime between now and early fall. Then the new game announcement maybe March next year.

Those are my guesses!

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from johnnyutah:

WH2O can still be gotten at somewhat decent prices and that topper could be a bear to recreate. I would love to see TAF done. CC and TOTAN are rather boring.

#19 3 years ago

I think a national parks game would be nice to see although I’m not sure how that would work .Yellowstone,Grand Canyon,mt Rushmore ect...Would work great with the LCD screen .

#20 3 years ago

Krull.
    Lol. That will never happen

Cactus canyon is supposed to be the next, if they ever get to it.

I would love to see totan, IJ, TAF, or TZ

#21 3 years ago

From what I have been reading, CGC has acquired Franchie, Heck and Nordman. Hopefully this is the correct because that sounds like a great team.

#22 3 years ago

Scared Stiff if the near future maybe?

#23 3 years ago

If spooky is on board lets hope for something new.

#24 3 years ago

I know the licensing might not be possible, but wishing wishing wishing.....let it be IJ somewhere down the road....

#25 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Not to those who have not played it.

#26 3 years ago

I’d love to see Funhouse with a lcd display. I think lots could be done with that.

#27 3 years ago

Bluf: Remakes with the option for new code.

I just want it to be as awesome and fun as the last few. I've had a AFMr and MMr rotate through my basement (MMr is still here) and they are high quality and amazingly fun games that made unattainable amazing pins attainable again. I hope they keep this business model and continue to make remakes that are relatively low risk. If they dropped a new remake every year or every other year I'd be thrilled.

I would of course love for them to make some great original games too, and I think they could do that while maintaining their classic gaming remakes. They could have their remakes and offer new code for them. Imagine Medieval Madness Remake Xtrem (MMrX). This could be a module sold as an update to the existing game that installs into the playfield. The module would add new game functions and a few playfield toys. The module would add programming that would turn the game into a mode based game, with 10 new modes started by entering the castle with new objectives to complete. Maybe even some cheap new playfield toys that would interact with the ball (King of pain footsoldiers over the merlin targets that danced like AFM martians). These kits wouldn't be cheap, maybe 1200 to 1500 but would add quite a bit to the game and drive demand for additional sales of the MMr machines. They could go down this line for conversions of the existing machines (that would dual boot into either MMr or MMrX modes) or build this into the Classic, Special, SPX, LEX models of their new machines.

O... and I want an Adams Family... licensing issues be damned!

#28 3 years ago

BBB...after CC, since that ship has sailed!

#29 3 years ago

As for new theme would like to see:

American McGee’s Alice In Wonderland
    Big Bang Theory
    Big Trouble in Little China
    Blade Runner
    Die Hard
    E.T.
    Fifth Element
    Futurama
    Goonies
    Gremlins
    Harry Potter
    James Bond 007
    Jaws
    Killer Klowns From Outter Space
    Labyrinth
    Matrix
    Piranha
    Princess Bride
    Space Balls
    The Karate Kid
    The Monster Squad
    The Never Ending Story
    Total Recall
    Toy Story

#30 3 years ago

Pretty safe to say at this point Addams Family R will never happen due to rights

Rick is only making up to 10R titles and then that’s all .... done and done

Heard rumors years ago that that what’s will be reborn us part of Ricks personal collection which is a good selection of WPC95 titles mostly in house themes

I’ve owned a CC with the Continued Code and really enjoyed it but doubt that will be on a Remake

But who knows ...

#31 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Global Warfare.
    Accept no other.

You’ve moved on from Punchy the Clown Remake? Say it ain’t so!

#32 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Not with Continued.

#33 3 years ago

Maybe not a remake?! I think can be something new.

#34 3 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Bluf: Remakes with the option for new code.
    I just want it to be as awesome and fun as the last few. I've had a AFMr and MMr rotate through my basement (MMr is still here) and they are high quality and amazingly fun games that made unattainable amazing pins attainable again. I hope they keep this business model and continue to make remakes that are relatively low risk. If they dropped a new remake every year or every other year I'd be thrilled.
    I would of course love for them to make some great original games too, and I think they could do that while maintaining their classic gaming remakes. They could have their remakes and offer new code for them. Imagine Medieval Madness Remake Xtrem (MMrX). This could be a module sold as an update to the existing game that installs into the playfield. The module would add new game functions and a few playfield toys. The module would add programming that would turn the game into a mode based game, with 10 new modes started by entering the castle with new objectives to complete. Maybe even some cheap new playfield toys that would interact with the ball (King of pain footsoldiers over the merlin targets that danced like AFM martians). These kits wouldn't be cheap, maybe 1200 to 1500 but would add quite a bit to the game and drive demand for additional sales of the MMr machines. They could go down this line for conversions of the existing machines (that would dual boot into either MMr or MMrX modes) or build this into the Classic, Special, SPX, LEX models of their new machines.
    O... and I want an Adams Family... licensing issues be damned!

Well put!!

#35 3 years ago

CC will not be exciting unless the code is finished. Making more will only make that title less of a rarity. Nice looking for sure with a cool topper.

I would like to see IJ, TAF remade. Not big on BBB as that game also being rare is not that exciting to play.

#36 3 years ago
    Quoted from Oaken:

You’ve moved on from Punchy the Clown Remake? Say it ain’t so!

Someone asked the back story which I posted.

So parked my hopes and dreams for PTCR for awhile.

#37 3 years ago
    Quoted from whthrs166:

Not with Continued.

Agree to disagree

#39 3 years ago

Doubt any of the following themes will be made unless its already 85% complete.
    Guns
    Cowboys
    Sheriffs Cops Rangers Mounties Secret Service Military Heroes Para-Military (Rambo)
    Cleavage and Booty Themes.
    Historical Heroes Patriotic Americana

I vote for Fireball 3 Return to Wotan

#40 3 years ago
    Quoted from Boof-Ed:

I’d love to see Funhouse with a lcd display. I think lots could be done with that.

Funhouse would be my first NIB if it was not ridiculously priced. A better robotics head upgrade.

#41 3 years ago

I thought TOM was next???

than Ben Hecks new game?

#42 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I thought TOM was next???
    than Ben Hecks new game?

Personally I don’t think anyone really knows what the next remake is. I have not heard or read anything that sounds convincing.

#43 3 years ago

Since nostalgia sells how about giving the CGC PINBALL treatment to some past arcade licenses like Galaga, Sinistar, Robotron, etc. A reboot of Defender or Spy Hunter? They already know who to contact to get these licenses. So many options.

#44 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jgaltr56:

Since nostalgia sells how about giving the CGC treatment to some past arcade licenses like Galaga, Sinistar, Robotron, etc. A reboot of Defender or Spy Hunter?

https://www.chicago-gaming.com/arcade/arcade-legends-3

https://www.chicago-gaming.com/arcade/ms-pacman-galaga

https://www.chicago-gaming.com/arcade/supercade

They are already doing it.

#45 3 years ago

Exactly! They know who to contact to get the license for a new pinball machine.

#46 3 years ago
    Quoted from johnnyutah:

100% agree..

#47 3 years ago

Or my second choice for sure..

1 month later
    #49 3 years ago
    #50 3 years ago

I made the prediction last year that TOM would be their next remake. Still waiting to see if I was correct.

Edit: If I am correct with TOM, then TOTAN will be after that.

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rumorswants-and-wishes-next-cgc-pin?hl=phil-lee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.