(Topic ID: 270351)

Rumors,wants and wishes next CGC pin

By Kkoss24

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which direction you would like from CGC ”

• Keep with remakes 82 votes
      45%
    • Try original title 37 votes
      20%
    • Both 62 votes
      34%

(181 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20200830-102208_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 3 years ago

Any update on this?

#52 3 years ago

Crickets.....

#53 3 years ago

I just want someone to make a bazillion MM to flood the market so their prices lower and I can afford one

Also, IJ and CCC would be awesome too.

#54 3 years ago
    Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

I just want someone to make a bazillion MM to flood the market so their prices lower and I can afford one
    Also, IJ and CCC would be awesome too.

Havnt heard anything .I think after mid January to get away from the other big releases .

3 months later
    #55 3 years ago

Bring back 1980s classics Gorgar, Black Knight, Eightball Deluxe, Firepower, Xenon, Flash Gordon, Centaur, Space Shuttle, Sorcerer, HighSpeed, Banzai Run, Pinbot, Elvira and the Party Monsters, Taxi, Funhouse, Diner, Adam's Family, Whodunit, Twighlight Zone, Star Trek the Next Generation, Terminator2, Black Rose, Party Zone, Congo, Tails of thr Arabian Knights, Circus Voltaire, Theater of Magic, Cactus Canyon, etc etc etc etc etc.......JUST DO IT!!!!!

#56 3 years ago
    Quoted from NatetheGreat:

Bring back 1980s classics Gorgar, Black Knight, Eightball Deluxe, Firepower, Xenon, Flash Gordon, Centaur, Space Shuttle, Sorcerer, HighSpeed, Banzai Run, Pinbot, Elvira and the Party Monsters, Taxi, Funhouse, Diner, Adam's Family, Whodunit, Twighlight Zone, Star Trek the Next Generation, Terminator2, Black Rose, Party Zone, Congo, Tails of thr Arabian Knights, Circus Voltaire, Theater of Magic, Cactus Canyon, etc etc etc etc etc.......JUST DO IT!!!!!

A number of them would be unfeasible due to just the licensing headaches alone. I cant see a space shuttle being made, they practically give them away now on the used market.

Not a fan of 8 ball deluxe but it is wildly popular and might be a good candidate along with Centaur and Flash Gordon. Playfields, back glass and plastics are all available.

#57 3 years ago
    Quoted from NatetheGreat:

A Congo remake would be real cool .Id also like to see them actually shuffle the playfield a bit on any remake .Something subtle and add a mech with a expanded code .Actually change the game a bit and leave the classics stay theyre own game .Basically some change beside adding a topper.

#58 3 years ago

Williams Solar Fire!

#59 3 years ago

Hey all. I'm late to the party with this topic. Do we have any solid updates for what will be the next released pinball from Chicago Games.

#60 3 years ago
    Quoted from Feyencj:

Do we have any solid updates for what will be the next released pinball from Chicago Games.

No.

LTG : )

2 months later
    #61 2 years ago
    Screenshot_20200830-102208_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200830-102208_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    #62 2 years ago

TOTAN after CC please.

#63 2 years ago

anything please

#64 2 years ago

That would be cool!!

#65 2 years ago

Still amazed they have not put something out yet.

#66 2 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

Still amazed they have not put something out yet.

I’ve been a constant criticizing jerk, but man it’s been ridiculous. They must have some issues besides parts supply. They probably could have sold a few hundred more MMr by now if they kept making them.

#67 2 years ago
    Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

They must have some issues besides parts supply. They probably could have sold a few hundred more MMr by now if they kept making them.

I bet they would sell more then a few hundred more MMr. Latest I've heard is July/Aug for CC and they are making 1000 LE and SE. No CE.

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rumorswants-and-wishes-next-cgc-pin/page/2?hl=feyencj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.