V1.11 - October 28, 2014
- Fixed topper wire colors (ORG should have been BRN).
- Fixed shooter lane awards (extra ball, etc.) when they were not
supposed to be given.
- ******************Added new sounds. *****************
- Fixed a problem with the BARN mode art that was causing a keyframe
- Extended the time for a crossbow shot (ball fired from the crossbow),
as valid shots to the longer shots (left ramp, etc.) were timing out.
- Added sounds for bicycle girl hit when the display effect cannot run.
- Removed "crickets" sound from woodbury-is-lit event. This event occurs
when the fish tank is completed, so there is already an award sound
happening at this time.
- Added crossbow kill animations.
- Added crossbow shots, lit by completing the drop targets when "Weapons"
- Removed check to see if a supply had already been awarded before awarding
it again. This allows the crossbow to be lit more often.
- Zombie kills lamp effect now shows lane-changeable lamps.
- Added some basic flasher effects for the topper heads in the attract mode.
- Added bicycle girl lamp to background lamp effect. Lowered the priority
of the multi-kill award display effects so the effects won't block the
multiball award effects (prison, well).
- Added prison multiball award dots.
- Added prison multiball start dots.