BEN.gif
Saw (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
download (resized).jpg
DSC_7150 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 8.58.49 AM (resized).png
4B4A90CE-0442-43AC-B92B-4F4DC5594739 (resized).jpeg
1BD6A0EF-9EDA-4331-83E6-F41F97BF40DA (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DanQverymuch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from rugged96:

I won't get into the maddening story the moving company is claiming.

With all due respect to your blood pressure, I'm sure we'd all love to hear what BS they came up with. I can only imagine. No hurry, whenever you're ready!

#156 3 years ago

My takeaway: shit happens. For every one of this kind of incident, there are hundreds that go off without a hitch.

All you can do is attempt to hold them accountable. No use losing sleep over it!

I doubt OP will recover enough to pay someone to repair that one. If he's lucky he'll get enough to replace it with an average example. But I fear that amount would not be enough to pay someone to reassemble the victim game.

I don't think the insurance company will even want the destroyed one to salvage, either, so there might be an extra kilobuck there for the hassle, if he can sell it as a project.

Now, I don't know if that particular Funhouse has sentimental value, like the one my late wife bought me. If it were me, I'd have to add money to get it restored properly. Heh, maybe then I'd finally send it to HEP like I should have right after she died...

I count my blessings, having a trailer and still nimble enough to move 'em myself at 60.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
Boards

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DanQverymuch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rudy-s-funhouse-destroyed-by-movers?tu=DanQverymuch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.