Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by rgb635
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

600full-pink-flamingos-photo.jpg
    armedanddangerous.jpg
    1234527412_the_office_-_Dwight_with_th.gif
    #1 11 years ago

ebay.com link: Funhouse Pinball Game

Looks like Red's head made it into this FH. If you thought Rudy was creepy before you're in for a scare. Curious to see the bidding on this. How bad do people want a FH?

#2 11 years ago

That's definitely high on the creepy meter!

#3 11 years ago

If someone did a modded a "SAW" mask I'd be all over that game.

Added bonus - Tap into the speech and use a outboard decoder effect to lower the pitch of Rudy's voice.

That game would be sick

#4 11 years ago

I wonder if Williams had to pay Sinead O'Connor for the use of her likeness.

#5 11 years ago

Rudy is creepy, and this is just wrong.
    But apparently Red is on this special "Collector's Addition" machine as described in the ad.

#6 11 years ago

hey this looks like the collectors addition

#7 11 years ago

ha! nice to know they're interchangable

Actually, even for a funhouse that needs work, $2100 aint bad. If I were a lil closer to TN, it would be worth it.

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

ha! nice to know they're interchangable
    Actually, even for a Funhouse that needs work, $2100 aint bad. If I were a lil closer to TN, it would be worth it.

Yeah, I didn't mean to totally knock the seller/auction. Beneath the dirt the playfield isn't the worst I've seen on a FH. I really am interested to see where this ends up. Plus it is the special collector's addition.

#9 11 years ago

Man cancer patient rudy is creepy. No offense meant here. Is this what makes it special edition?

#10 11 years ago

Lol that's classic. Give her a pearl necklace and now you have a pinball mod. (:

#11 11 years ago

It's not a special edition....it's a collectors addition

#12 11 years ago

That makes two pinball icons flipping the switch: Rudy and the Ringmaster.

Dan

#13 11 years ago

LMAO as I thought the same thing. Reminded me of when Dwight from "The Office" cut off the face from the CPR dummy and wore it.

1234527412_the_office_-_Dwight_with_th.gif1234527412_the_office_-_Dwight_with_th.gif

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from Tommi_Gunn:

If someone did a modded a "SAW" mask I'd be all over that game.
    Added bonus - Tap into the speech and use a outboard decorder effect to lower the pitch of Rudy's voice.
    That game would be sick

I think you onto something here, I see re-theme potential there..

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from Dr_Spaceman:

I wonder if Williams had to pay Sinead O'Connor for the use of her likeness

Nothing compares to the original head....

#16 11 years ago

It looks like something from Divine movie: Hairspray; Pink Flamingos; one of them.

Ted, can you help here?

Dan

#18 11 years ago

It looks like something from Divine movie: Hairspray; Pink Flamingos; one of them.
    Ted, can you help here?
    Dan

John Candy in Armed and Dangerous without the hair.

armedanddangerous.jpgarmedanddangerous.jpg

#19 11 years ago

Reminds me of my Roadshow...

#20 11 years ago

thats awesome.

also looks like Robocop a little

#21 11 years ago

Wow, Extra creepy, and the comment about cancer patient is right, it does

#22 11 years ago

Great. There's actually a pinball in the state of TN, and it creeps me the hell out. I did ask the seller a question concerning if they had Rudy locked away somewhere, we'll see if they respond.

#23 11 years ago

John Waters is just an awesome director

600full-pink-flamingos-photo.jpg600full-pink-flamingos-photo.jpg

#24 11 years ago

Again?

#25 11 years ago

Sorry, that game is too creepy for me. I don't get why people love it so.

#26 11 years ago

Item condition: Creepy

#27 11 years ago

It puts the lotion on the playfield.

#29 11 years ago

Seller reply: I do not have the original head. This is what came with it when I purchased. The eyes and mouth both function properly with no issues. Thanks for the inquiry. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Well, at least he seems nice. I've sorta wanted a FH, but now after this one I think I might have nightmares about it sitting downstairs.

#30 11 years ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

LMAO as I thought the same thing. Reminded me of when Dwight from "The Office" cut off the face from the CPR dummy and wore it.

THIS.....IS....F*CKING...HILARIOUS!!!! OMG I NEVER SAW THIS EPISODE!!! Especially being in the healthcare field this is too funny!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rudy-had-a-sex-change and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.