Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Whysnow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FH c 3.JPG
    FH c 4.jpg
    FH c 2.JPG
    FH  c 1.jpg

#1 10 years ago

This has got to be the most over the top FH I have been able to add to the gallery since there are not too many options on this game compared to many others. .Normally I am kind of a purist so it is more important to have standard examples first but since I have done a lot of FHs it was fun to see the outcome.I have to admit I liked it enough to throw it up here.

There is a nicer lamp shade I am waiting for to finish the most minor detail out but with the weather we have had this winter it was a good day for pictures so I had to close it out without that in place.,
    http://christopherhutchins.com/gallery/album548

FH  c 1.jpgFH c 1.jpg
    FH c 2.JPGFH c 2.JPG
    FH c 3.JPGFH c 3.JPG
    FH c 4.jpgFH c 4.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Looks pretty sweet but I was hoping Rudy's head was chromed so he looked like the Terminator......

#3 10 years ago

Looks great. Draw then line when someone asks you to put DM handles on one.

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from jayhawkai:

Looks great. Draw then line when someone asks you to put DM handles on one.

LOL! I agree.No amount of money will make that happen here unless you have a DM.

#5 10 years ago

Looks great!

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gov:

Looks pretty sweet but I was hoping Rudy's head was chromed so he looked like the Terminator......

Maybe next time.

#7 10 years ago

I was expecting a chrome Rudy

#8 10 years ago

Chris do you do your own Mirror Chrome?

#9 10 years ago

Looks great

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from PopBumperPete:

I was expecting a chrome Rudy

Pick a better name for the post and I will oblige. No false advertising intended

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

Chris do you do your own Mirror Chrome?

No I use a variety of platers from Mike Chestnut to It's Finished.

#12 10 years ago

Looks fantastic. I was thinking of doing my TZ.

#13 10 years ago

where did you get the chrome shooter rod? I have the chrome shooter rod with the chrome ball on my MET and it is too heavy. I am about to put a chrome shooter casing on my Tron but am trying to find something to replace the heavy shooter rod ball with. Thanks, Mike

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

where did you get the chrome shooter rod? I have the chrome shooter rod with the chrome ball on my MET and it is too heavy. I am about to put a chrome shooter casing on my Tron but am trying to find something to replace the heavy shooter rod ball with. Thanks, Mike

I just polished some older shooter rods .

#15 10 years ago

Looks sharp with the chrome trim, door, shooters, flipper buttons and mirror blades. First I've seen you not use R. Davies's apron cards. Customer supplied ones requested?! Nice work as always Chris.

Todd

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from TG:

Looks sharp with the chrome trim, door, shooters, flipper buttons and mirror blades. First I've seen you not use R. Davies's apron cards. Customer supplied ones requested?! Nice work as always Chris.
    Todd

Thanks Todd.
    Yes everything there is customer request.Suprised they did not ask for LEDs.

#17 10 years ago

*Drool*

Gorgeous as usual.

#18 10 years ago

Looks Stunning, Customer will be very happy

#19 10 years ago

I am now dying to see a chromed Rudy. Somebody please...

#20 10 years ago
    Quoted from High_End_Pins:

I just polished some older shooter rods .

Do you have any polishing tips or what you use to get a shine like that? I wipe like crazy with brasso and get no where lol

#22 10 years ago

Nice work Chris!

Out of curiosity, is the cabinet art original?

#23 10 years ago

Pretty sure it has new decals. See how everything is perfectly smooth and unfaded?

#24 10 years ago

WOW!!!

Love the chrome look on this.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rudy-chromed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.