Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by hawksfan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_2015-08-29-09-15-40.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-29-09-13-08_1.png
    58134836.jpg
    pinside2.png
    pinside1.png

This topic is closed.

#1 8 years ago

Anyone else ever have this problem with a pinsider? I made a topic selling an arcade machine and this idiot Pinhead87 takes offense to it for some reason. He starts by making a-hole comments on my first thread and then again on my 2nd. When I asked him in a PM what his issue was, he just goes off like an immature tool. See for yourself.

Note, if you send jackass PMs to people, don't expect them to remain private.

pinside1.pngpinside1.png
    pinside2.pngpinside2.png

#2 8 years ago

Hahahaha! #winning #twochicksatonce

#ignore

#3 8 years ago

Sad but things like that happen on pinside.

#4 8 years ago

How does an 11 year old have such a nice pinball collection?!?

#6 8 years ago

So rather than ignoring him, you contacted him? Sure he was rude, but so what. You're the one who started the pm with the "bug up your ass" line, you deserved it.

#7 8 years ago

Thank you, he also researched my email, and private called me this morning harassing me.... I said some stupid shit true, but I was done.. he kept it going threatening to post my number on reddit so "everyone could have a laugh at my expense" gtfo

Screenshot_2015-08-29-09-13-08_1.pngScreenshot_2015-08-29-09-13-08_1.png

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from SuperPinball:

Sad but things like that happen on pinside.

RGP all over again.

#9 8 years ago

If your going to try and blast me, why don't you post everything you said, funny how you omitted all your bs....

Screenshot_2015-08-29-09-15-40.pngScreenshot_2015-08-29-09-15-40.png

#10 8 years ago

If you have a problem with someone, or something, start the thread in the Moderator Feedback subforum.

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from Luke_Nukem:

Thank you, he also researched my email, and private called me this morning harassing me.... I said some stupid shit true, but I was done.. he kept it going threatening to post my number on reddit so "everyone could have a laugh at my expense" gtfo

Screenshot_2015-08-29-09-13-08_1.png

Then don't be a dick in the first place.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rude-pinsiders-sending-vulgar-pms and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.