Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

maxresdefault.jpg
downloadfile-2.jpeg
277.jpg
JJPRed.jpg
JJTopper.jpg
ruby2.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider UCSBrandon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#187 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I have only been on Pinside for less than 1 year, so my question is... was there a time when people got along here? and people talked about pinball without arguing with each other? If there was I am sorry I missed those days as it must of been pretty darn cool!

I haven't been on that long either and I think over 99.9% of the people get along and love pinball. (look at any thread that doesn't involve JJP or Stern games from the past five years) I've found if you look at all the nonsense and attacks it's just like the same six people that post 100 times a day (half of them of in the last several posts) who drag the level of discussion down and make the community look worse than it is. Not sure if they even realize they're trolls other than the teekee guy who obviously just says things to get a rise out of people.

#194 10 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

It's good you called him out on it. I can think of at least three others. We should start a list of trolls - or perhaps a poll for who is the biggest troll. Maybe pinside can have an annual Golden Douche award for people who just like to flame others.

Like txstargazer3 said, best to not even engage them....to paraphrase Mark Twain, they'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. Sorry I even acknowledged them, I was just trying to say that 99.99% of pinsiders are really cool and it's a good community. I've met people on here I now consider friends in real life and have some long distance beer traders that have allowed me and friends to try beers from across the country that you'd never see out here which is pretty awesome. Lots of good things about this site, but it's easy to get caught up in the negative. (which is why I'm abandoning this thread and getting ready to see my chargers get destroyed!)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 91.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider UCSBrandon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ruby-red-version-of-woz?tu=UCSBrandon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.