(Topic ID: 182341)

Rubber ring kit prices at Marco -- alternatives

By mikeflan

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

This is sort of a rant about Marco - I know, I know, no shortage of those Wanted to buy a rubber ring kit for TSPP, and Marco's price was $29.99, plus another $6.99 shipping. Ouch. Found a kit on ebay shipped for around $20. Just wanted to give a heads up -- I use pinball life for a ton of orders, but the lack of rubber kits made me shop around.

Mike

#2 7 years ago

Pinball Resource has good prices on kits. I just keep in stock all the ring sizes to do a couple of fields so I don't run out. Buying rings in lots I think is cheaper than buying kits. And the manuals are always wrong, IME, so kits based on the manual may not finish the game and require a second order. I always buy lots of each size from Mini-posts up to 3". Around 15 or so of each size will finish pretty much every playfield. But order extras of mini-posts and 5/16. They are usually used more than other sizes, and typically wear out sooner.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rubber-ring-kit-prices-at-marco-alternatives and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.