3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

46C3EC44-176B-4C80-9569-EBA6D8FFF078 (resized).jpeg
#1 3 years ago

Does anyone have the list of rubber rings used in the 1965 Gottlieb Bank-A-Ball or Flipper Pool.
I have a bunch of new rings in various sizes, but maybe I need to order more, but not sure the correct sizes used in the game. Most of the rings in the game I just got are rotted, so impossible to know what size Gottlieb specified. Funny, but all internet sellers of ring kits have managed to cover the list of the rings. I'm particularly uncertain what is the correct size of the little donut rings used on the chromed metal posts....seems like 2 sizes could fit, but which is correct?
Many thanks.

#2 3 years ago

Check it out.

46C3EC44-176B-4C80-9569-EBA6D8FFF078 (resized).jpeg46C3EC44-176B-4C80-9569-EBA6D8FFF078 (resized).jpeg
#3 3 years ago

Fantastic. Thank you very much Vic. That "need cigarettes?" sticker is a classic addition.

Cheers. Happy pool playing. B-A-B is one of Ed Krynski's best. Ever notice what the guy with glasses in the blue suit is looking at? I think Parker was having his typical fun with the art.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rubber-ring-chart-list-for-1965-bank-a-ball?hl=howardr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.