Topic Stats

• 106 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Phantom1911
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0985_2.jpg
ShooterBase.png
_35.jpg
images.jpg
images.jpg
Ruby Red Shooter.JPG
RubyRedNoise.jpg
dropdeadrubyred.jpg
image.jpg
custom-ruby-red-slipper-heel-nikes.jpg
red shooter base.jpg

There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 3 years ago

I have lost interest. Taken way too long. Please take me off the list.

#102 3 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Hoping this will get done soon! Anyone getting a different shooter knob or keeping the black one? I'm almost leaning towards using a silver/grey late 90's William one when I get the RR base.

I got tired of waiting too. I have been custom painting the classic williams shooter housing for quite some time. I wet sand the housing, spray with automotive grey primer, then apply a cranbery base coat, then apply metallic flake, then clearcoat it. The color and metallic flake look very close to the original. I also make a matching shooter and pinCup. These can be found on my website. www.modfatherpinball.com

#103 3 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

I got tired of waiting too. I have been custom painting the classic williams shooter housing for quite some time. I wet sand the housing, spray with automotive grey primer, then apply a cranbery base coat, then apply metallic flake, then clearcoat it. The color and metallic flake look very close to the original. I also make a matching shooter and pinCup. These can be found on my website. http://www.modfatherpinball.com

Can you post a larger / higher res picture showing how well it matches the lockdown bar and legs?

#104 3 years ago

Here's a picture of mine - I'm very happy with it.

IMG_0985_2.jpg

6 months later
#106 3 years ago

Has anyone heard from Alex, or is this project dead in the water?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 2.50
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside