Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 70 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by mrgone
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0331122014a.jpg
    0331122107b.jpg
    getit.jpg

There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago

here is a short video i shot with my crappy phone. the game has a full led kit and looks awesome. it plays great too.

#52 11 years ago

great deal glad you did not miss it asking us =-)

Enjoy your new game

#53 11 years ago

now that was an awesome deal, congrats!

#54 11 years ago

Wow - You got REALLY lucky - Congratulations!!!

LOTR is an awesome pin - have fun with it.

#55 11 years ago

thanks everyone. the only other lotr i have played is a beat to hell one in a pizza place.Wow! what a night and day difference.

#56 11 years ago

Congrats!! That's one heck of a trade for a great game!!

Make sure you read up on the rulesheet for LOTR,Knowing and understanding the rules makes it
    much more challenging and fun to play.

#57 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

Congrats!! That's one heck of a trade for a great game!!
    Make sure you read up on the rulesheet for LOTR,Knowing and understanding the rules makes it
    much more challenging and fun to play.

cool,i will. it came with the manual so im gonna have to catch up on my reading.

#59 11 years ago

This is the trade of the century. Wow. Hey, tell him I will trade my batman forever for a twilight zone or cv if he ever gets one of those.

#60 11 years ago

Very nice man, congrats on the trade.

#61 11 years ago

Nice! You got lucky,mod course have no idea The final deal you made, but no matter how you look at it I am sure you came out on top

#62 11 years ago

Nice job! I like that some deals are still to be found!

#63 11 years ago

SCORE!!!!!

#64 11 years ago

+Eleventy Billion - Amazing Trade!

#65 11 years ago

I saw a Royal Rumble for sale on CL for $400 once. I called and it was already sold. The guy said it was in great shape... apparently he had inherited it and didn't know what to do with it.

#66 11 years ago

Wow, next time I am down that way I am stopping in. Haha-but I will call first. AWESOME DEAL!

#68 11 years ago

Thats an unbelievable deal! I am not even a LOTR fan...wow

#69 11 years ago

i have a royal rumble for trade...would love to get a LOTR for it

#70 11 years ago
    Quoted from stevebighead:

Wow, next time I am down that way I am stopping in. Haha-but I will call first. AWESOME DEAL!

if im home stop by and play a game or 3. it has a full led kit and looks great. it plays nice too. the guy i got it from was a real cool guy who has an amazing collection of Zaccaria pins. he had i think 7 of them and a half dozen other nice pins.

There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/royal-rumble-for-lotr/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.