(Topic ID: 231281)

Royal Flush EM - Flipper and gate buzz - How to stop this?

By Barakawins1

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhead52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

I'll check this again today. It think they open just so slightly. As for the spring tension, I tried to unlatch the spring 1 turn and the flippers didn't come back to
their seated position. So I know the spring is fine. I'll check on the end of stroke operation again.

also did you look at the end of the plungers, often i need to file the ends to flaten them.

and you can move the return spring mounting by 120 degrees, the next screw, you need not do a full turn.

as to the gate buzz, a piece of electrial tape between coil and plate helps. ive also done this on plunger ends as well but that is a real temporary hack

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhead52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/royal-flush-em-flipper-and-gate-buzz-how-to-stop-this?tu=pinhead52 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.