(Topic ID: 110245)

Royal Flush Deluxe EM value?

By Butch2099

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Trying to help a friend sell his Gottlieb Royal Flush EM. I was trying to find out some pricing but there is very few threads about that machine, particularly the EM. I know joker Poker of that year brings big bucks how about Royal Flush? He has his fingers crossed

#2 9 years ago

Sorry - Royal Flush was the original, and very popular machine. There are thousands out there.

Royal Flush Deluxe was an electronic remake years' later. It didn't do so well.

#3 9 years ago

Boston pinball has the low listed at $100 and the high listed at $4795. Lot of room for error..

#4 9 years ago

What condition is it in? <------ That will be the single biggest determining factor.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from JosiahCox:

What condition is it in? <------ That will be the single biggest determining factor.

Not too bad, some flipper wear, couple of other minor spots. All solid paint areas that would be easy to touch up. The card area & outlanes are nice. The cabinet isn't too bad either..I can post some pictures tomorrow if that helps. Just was looking for a realistic ballpark.

#6 9 years ago

Just my opion,
$400-$650 is probably what it will sell for if it works 100% and is in that condition. The quality of the backglass may also factor in to what he might get. They made over 10k of this table so they are not rare but its worth something to someone.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from JosiahCox:

Just my opion,
$400-$650 is probably what it will sell for if it works 100% and is in that condition. The quality of the backglass may also factor in to what he might get. They made over 10k of this table so they are not rare but its worth something to someone.

Thx, that's what I thought originally.

#8 9 years ago

My first pin was Royal Flush and still have it. Nice game. Paid $500.00 for mine. Only needed minor work. Flippers rebuilt, new rubber, couple other very minor issue. Back glass very good condition with only a couple of minor flaws. Hope that helps.
Al

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/royal-flush-deluxe-em-value and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.