• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RF help 20e.JPG
RF help 13e.JPG
#1 10 years ago

I have been working on my royal flush and all works as should, kicks ball out at start of game BUT.. On the first ball after ball drains, it keeps giving me 1000 points and won't kick the ball to the shooter lane. I manually put ball in shooter lane after ball one dranes and ball 2 and 3 work fine with the kicker working. Any Ideas?

#2 10 years ago

Does the 'O' relay engage?

Is the score motor running continuously?

Does it look like the outhole kicker is firing at all?

Not sure what your last sentence means though.

#3 10 years ago

Hi DirtFlipper. I have not turned the game on yet since reading this post. The machine starts up, press start, motor runs and scores reset ball kicks out to shooter lane. I play the first ball then once it drains and is sitting in the ball kicker, it stays there and just gives me 1000 points and the lights at the bank and in the pop bumper blink with the chimes as its given me points.

Now I take my finger and eject the ball to the shooter lane for ball 2 it plays and drains it gives me double bonus as it should and kicks it out for ball 3. I play the 3 ball finish and game ends.

I completely restored the machine. had most of it apart on the PF for touch ups and clearing. the bottom board just cleaned and adjusted. I know I'm just tripped up on some adjustment

#4 10 years ago

I don't have a RF schematic, but the outhole kicker ('Ball Return') coil is usually activated by a switch on the Ball Return relay 'O' along with a score motor switch (like at position 4C), and one or two other switches. One of them is often on the 'Last Ball' relay.

Since it's working at game start, and there's a definite behavior, I'd suggest observing if the 'O' relay is activating at that point (it should close, lock on, and stay closed until the outhole kicker fires), and then debug from there. (If 'O' is not activating, that points to the path feeding 'O'; if it is activating, then that points to the Ball Return logic, and possibly the 'Last Ball' logic).

The schematic will show the details of these two paths.

#5 10 years ago

Right click the thumbnails in a new window for a better view.

RF help 13e.JPGRF help 13e.JPG
RF help 20e.JPGRF help 20e.JPG

#6 10 years ago

Ah I think I found it. The 1000 point bonus you get from either knocking the 2 jacks or 2 kings down was were it was causing the problems, I found that the KX relay was out of adjustment.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/royal-flush-bonus-score-on-player-one and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.