• Latest reply 2 years ago by dgAmpGuy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6F7673D8-ABAC-4BF1-8537-3C44DA2AAFA5 (resized).jpeg
63A680F0-5245-40D6-A200-BF74D482AA8A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Doomer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Can someone send me a picture of the Royal Flush player unit wiper in reset 1st ball 1st player. My game will only start in 2 player at startup.
Thanks
Frank

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

There's a video of a resetting Royal Flush Player Unit that might help at:
https://www.funwithpinball.com/learn/gottlieb-player-unit-animation
/Mark

Thanks,
Does not really help. Game always starts in 2 player. Can manually set it to 1 player. Not sure why the wipers start in the wrong position. Maybe a mechanical problem.
Frank

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from Judoratt:

Let me know if this works.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That Helps. Thanks

#7 2 years ago

Game always starts in 2 player. Not on Player 2
Thanks

#10 2 years ago

Player up lights work. Ball in play lights don't. Yes I can play a 3 or 4 player game fine with proper scoring

Added over 2 years ago:

Update. Game starts fine (except always starts in 2 player mode seems after the decrement coil fires the increment coil fires immediately once to advance to player 2 on the coin unit). Game always stays in ball 1. Ball kicks out of out hole rolls over trough switch which energizes P & O relays and target bank resets. Player unit coils does not fire to advance to next ball after ball 1. Can manually change it to ball 2-5. Can score on all players. Motor switches appear to be fine. Ball 1 relay stays energized continually ( I assume that is correct) Any thoughts? This game is driving me crazy.
Thanks
Frank

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 12.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Doomer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/royal-flush-6?tu=Doomer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.