Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by dsmith
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I have a royal flush that I recently purchased. I have gone threw a bunch of stuff. I have it playing and ending a game (I think). There are a few things that still need looked at but for some reason the light for 5th ball is always on. Even when you start a new game it will show player 1 and ball 1 and ball 5 at the same time. Would anyone know where I could look for this. Thanks very much

#2 9 years ago

Look at the socket for ball 5 to make sure there isn't something metal touching it. Look at the wiring from the socket to the ball count stepper unit to make sure it isn't chaffed and touching something metal. Look at the ball count stepper unit to make sure the wipers and rivets are correct. Someone may have gone in and rewired something so look for tell-tale signs of some hack work.

Under the playfield, switch the game to 3 balls and see if it's still an issue (just out of curiosity).

#3 9 years ago

Thanks very much for responding. In the process of tinkering. I pulled the 3 or 5 ball adjustment while the game was on and plugged it back in and it turned it off. I was playing with a bunch of things so I'm not sure what exactly fixed it. I hate that. The last problem I have with the game is that the match does not work. The coil at the f relay is not energizing at game over. Any ideas?? I may make another post about this. Thanks very much.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/royal-flush-5th-ball-light-always-on and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.