(Topic ID: 207506)

Royal Flush 500 point switches sometime score 600-800 points

By KloggMonkey

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KloggMonkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

500 points switches score 500,600,700,800 points. Seems to get up to 800 then slowly back to 500, 600 points instead of 500 is the most common. Score motor, 500pt relay, or both? I could probably figure this out given time, but I'm out of practice

I know some of you probably have this knowledge at the top of your heads. Asking here to save me some time guessing. Maybe I should have rebuilt the score motor area too when I redid everything else a few years ago

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

All players? if so, then you can eliminate the reels. 500 relay first, then score motor.

Yeah, scoring behaves the same for all 4 players. The 10, 100-pop, and various 1000s all score correctly. After thinking about how the 500 is just 5 pulses of the 100 it essentially has to be the 500 relay.

Thanks. I'll check the relay out tonight

#5 6 years ago

Moved the machine from house to house probably got bumped out of the proper gap. Stay tuned for update

#6 6 years ago

Cleaned and set switch gaps 500 point relay, more of the same. Cleaned and set switch gaps on 100 point relay, success!

During my testing I found that player 1 would not award credits on match. Players 2,3,4 were fine and awarded matches correctly.

Easy fix: blue-white wire was disconnected from player 1 tens unit/score reel. Soldered back to the 'C' point and all is well. I like it when a problem makes sense and schematics work. Fun to 'predict' and set up the match by looking at the 00-99 'F' stepper in the head during testing.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KloggMonkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/royal-flush-500-point-switches-sometime-score-600-800-points?tu=KloggMonkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.