Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by dgAmpGuy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Ok this pin is driving me nuts. Start game button does not start a game. Start relay does not energize the AX relay. Works manually when I engage both coils and when I jump the start coil to the AX. Have checked continuity along the path everything (as far as I can tell) seems fine. Can't seem to find the problem.

Also player 4 changes to next ball after player 3 drops the ball in play. Also kick out coil to put the ball into the shooter trough does not fire.

Thanks

#2 2 years ago
Quoted from Doomer:

Also player 4 changes to next ball after player 3 drops the ball in play.

Does it really change, so that the game ends early? Or does it just light the light for the next ball? Maybe some parts of your Player Unit are not properly aligned.
.................David Marston

#3 2 years ago

Hi,
I spent a whole bunch of time about 2 years ago getting this game to start, so I’m pretty familiar with all the stuff that can go wrong. The game we bought was full of corroded switches, bent contacts, broken solder joints, and some hackery from a previous “fixers”.

Do you have the manual with the startup sequence?

For the replay button to work, there has to be credits on the credit unit in the backbox, or the switch that opens at position zero needs to be jumped or shorted together.

Pushing the button should cause the V and the S relay to close (energize).
Forcing AX on without S will probably not perform all the right startup steps.

AX will probably still cause you grief before you’re done, but that will be related to switch adjustment and whether it latches and resets properly.

It’s a great game and worth the work to get it going properly. Don’t give up.

Dave

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 12.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/royal-flush-5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.