Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Doomer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Just got my Royal Flush up and running. A few lingering problems. No lights on score wheels for player 1 or 2 3 and 4 work. I don't think I am getting scoring on players 2,3 or 4. Credit wheel binds when adding games. Have take it apart and lubed it. But the pivot point is bound ( the slotted screw) Not great at reading schematics but getting there.

Thanks
Doomer

#2 2 years ago

Just a reminder that that pivot screw has a nut attached to it on the back side. Remove that nut before trying to remove the screw. Also. I've found one or two of those where the shank of the screw was staked after the nut was put on, meaning you are likely to twist off the threads of the screw trying to take off the nut. When putting it back together, it is possible to tighten the screw too tight. Keep operating the pivot with your finger while tightening - you will feel the pivot point tighten up as you get the screw tighter and tighter.

PBR has those screws, order both sizes - they are cheap and that way you're going to have the correct one.

You have to get that pivot point clean and moving freely or the stepper will never work properly.

Check your player unit switches for the other issues.

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from Billc479:

Just a reminder that that pivot screw has a nut attached to it on the back side. Remove that nut before trying to remove the screw. Also. I've found one or two of those where the shank of the screw was staked after the nut was put on, meaning you are likely to twist off the threads of the screw trying to take off the nut. When putting it back together, it is possible to tighten the screw too tight. Keep operating the pivot with your finger while tightening - you will feel the pivot point tighten up as you get the screw tighter and tighter.
PBR has those screws, order both sizes - they are cheap and that way you're going to have the correct one.
You have to get that pivot point clean and moving freely or the stepper will never work properly.
Check your player unit switches for the other issues.

Thanks for the reply. Will give that a try. May have tightened it too much.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Las Vegas, NV
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/royal-flush-4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.