• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by aclois
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Chicago Coin pinball graphics, Queens.pdf (PDF preview)
Chicago Coin pinball graphics, Kings.pdf (PDF preview)
Chicago Coin pinball graphics, all.pdf (PDF preview)
eRoyal-Flash-blurry-small_(resized).jpg
#1 8 years ago

Hi
ipdb.org shows http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=5515 a paginated schema (snippets of the schema). I put together the snippets -> a partial schema - many parts are missing.
I show here a JPG of my work - blurry, small size - still 866 MB data -> resized. Good enough for "to get an idea".

If YOU have a "Royal Flash" - but no schema: Write me a personal message with an EMail-address, write if You want a PDF- or a JPG-Copy. The work I have done is a JPG of 7.3 MB data - the PDF made out of it has 2.6 MB data.

If YOU have a paper schema of "Royal Flash" and want to help to get (in ipdb) a complete schema: Please post in here snippets of the missing parts - I can take the missing parts, turn them, resize them -> put them into place -> another complete schema for ipdb.
Greetings Rolf

P.S.: In my partial schema - the "green lines" I made - I am 100% sure: (in the original, complete schema) THERE is such a line.

eRoyal-Flash-blurry-small_(resized).jpgeRoyal-Flash-blurry-small_(resized).jpg

#2 8 years ago

Bump for a good cause! I hope someone will help you.

#3 8 years ago

Hi
I allow myself one: "Bump".
Greetings Rolf

7 years later
#4 4 months ago

I have a Royal Flash machine which my father purchased in 1977. I am getting it refurbished for my grandkids and wondered if anyone could send me some good pictures of the King and Queen graphics as mine are in pretty bad shape from the bulb heat. My son in law is an artist and is going to try to touch up and print some new graphics for me. I noticed these two pieces have plastic around the bulbs which I assume is for shatter protection, but the guides keep the heat from dissipating. Are these guards considered necessary?

If anyone has a set of graphics for sale, please let me know. Most of my graphics are warped so we will try straightening them.

I see that this old thread addresses the wiring schematic. If that is still needed, I believe I have a complete copy.

Chicago Coin pinball graphics, Kings.pdfChicago Coin pinball graphics, Kings.pdfChicago Coin pinball graphics, Queens.pdfChicago Coin pinball graphics, Queens.pdfChicago Coin pinball graphics, all.pdfChicago Coin pinball graphics, all.pdf
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/royal-flash-chicago-coin-1964 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.