You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220426_213851 (resized).jpg
20220426_213905 (resized).jpg
20220426_214226 (resized).jpg
#1 1 year ago

Hoping someone can help, I have a Roy Clark pinball in great shape, it powers up, lights up but is stuck on tilt. Had the board worked on and have ruled out the basics including both tilts mechs and the door slam switch, fuses are good as well. Any thoughts would be appreciated! It does not coin up

20220426_213851 (resized).jpg20220426_213851 (resized).jpg20220426_213905 (resized).jpg20220426_213905 (resized).jpg20220426_214226 (resized).jpg20220426_214226 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#2 1 year ago

Did you ever figure it out?

#3 1 year ago

I have got what seems to be the same issue with mine. I haven’t had much time to look into it but will report back here when I find a solution.

#4 1 year ago

Don’t know if it will help, but I would try (without power) disconnect the wire harness on the picture, turn machine back on and see if there is still a tilt. This can help identify if there is a problem with the tilt mechanisms in the image.

1 year later
#5 6 months ago

Has anyone figured this one out? Mine powers up. GI lights turn on. Pop bumpers are flashing randomly. No display but TILT light always on.
Flippers will flip when button pushed. 4.87 vdc at cap on mainboard just below red connector, bottom right. Not able to raise vdc due to no adjustment on voltage regulator on black finned heat sink. Replaced the 4 fuse holders because they were falling apart. Also replaced with new fuses. 2 red leds on main board light up, always on. Reset LED top left never comes on. Rev "E" style board. Any help would be appreciated.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/roy-clark-allied-leisure-stuck-on-tilt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.